Might be An-Hiro son

(Would have been longer and had more spicy topics but Jow Forums decided not)
Hey guys I'm an adolescent son African migrants living in the West Midlands (what a fucking suprise huh) just wanted to announce I'm probably having a mental breakdown/suicide ideation or become ascended, one of those two. I just saw 4 consecutive nigmode fights at my school at this is the breaking point for me. I can't go into detail in this initial post but I have been distanced from Carribbean and African culture for most of my life. Seeing how they act makes me feel sick and nigger (well I am one lol). I can't say my experiences are consistent for others but Black Britons are pieces of shit in my area who pretend to not be but are selfish. It doesn't dawn well being the only person who actually cares about legitimate high-skill careers in my year. Can't tell if I hate myself, my race or both but my days are becoming numbered and literally fucking anime is the only thing keeping me alive (I find this incredibly funny and sad at the same time to be honest). If you want to degrade me more it doesn't affect me at this point, I'll probably already have recognised it.
I'll do a some AMA for people curious on what it's like to live in a Shithole/being a self hating black and an Oreo and go back to my numbered days, peace out ,Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-200252__01.jpg (1080x457, 121K)

"don't"

>migrants
immigrants.

Huh, my grammar is incorrect? Yeah my arguement just got invalidated 100% definitely good job Lithuania

That's right son

Stop thinking like a nigger nigger

please kill yourself nigger, you really do deserve to die.

Tried with an effort twice now, might have to find a other method other than overdosing

Dude, sounds like you have it rough.

You know what though? God gives us all challenges. God gives us all gifts and satan dolls out vices in order to take us away from the light of the spirit. It's unfortunate that many people in the world (black or white) have succumb to vices but I would rather have a brother in a black Christian man of good character and moral fortitude than a brother who's white that's a degenerate shithead faggot. That's the truth OP.

The truth is, god didn't make all of his children equal but even if he did some would choose their own destruction over salvation. What we need right now is to band together as christians against the evil of sectarian violence, factionalism and political balkanization that's being pushed on us by the international globalists. In other words bro, this is a battle where we need you to help fight - as much as the white nationalists hate saying it. I've never been against blacks or mexicans or whoever, I personally just want to be left alone. I think most people just want to be left alone and live in peace, not constantly forced to be in direct competition with degenerate shit faces.

In other words, there is a lot of common ground here.

>failing at offing yourself
Might as well just transition to female, Nbugu.

Attached: trex nigger.jpg (728x546, 75K)

Haha yes, good idea. I might try reassignment. I probably failed due to being of a tall stature for my age

Nigger test - how would you describe a point on the surface of a torus
Hard mode, no Cartesian

Don't do it.

I love your banter, grit

Tried with Aspirin 2 months ago but didn't constitute a life-threatening medical emergency (though it was a fucking terrible experience). Pic is some left pils

Attached: 15417085476378606334316907547137.jpg (2610x4640, 1.87M)

If only it was like that

You tried to commit sodoku with.... aspirin...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH JESUS FUCK LOLOLOLOL

Attached: 8F0A6764-F1A2-4CC8-84B8-240BAFD70633.jpg (276x183, 22K)

My options are really limited because my diabetic dad doesn't have enough higher level shit, the next time will probably be with a rope

Anyways I would not want to get myself all sweaty all night on this board, have your own arguments or criticise my first attempt. Going to reflect on life, watch some anime and consider my option

I hope you die a slow,lingering death then. Like this thread

Cool, see you. Grit

put your neck on a train rail and wait, it's pretty effective

I wanna kill myself because I suck pure balls.

Black my wife

Don't kill yourself m8. White people have shitty representatives as well. It is up to you to be the best that you can be and forget about shackling yourself to the rest of your tribe. Be excellent in your own right and show others the way

Attached: image.jpg (395x296, 50K)

You got a knife or a rope, don't you?

Attached: 1541342658038.gif (129x111, 52K)

Attached: Butters.gif (250x188, 18K)

>you're going to kill yourself for being a supernigger

if anything, you retard, you could get super ahead in life by being a "white person stuck inside a nigger." (((People))) and NPCs love niggers right now! You're going places in cuck world just by being black. Now go cuck some white bitch