Stephen Colbert asks liberals not to terrorize Tucker Carlson's family

and now they're attacking him on Twitter.

twitter.com/StephenAtHome/status/1060577331759210497

Attached: stephencc23.png (680x1435, 173K)

I wonder if Colbert is reading this and thinking "uh oh"

Colbert has a family right?

First rule about creating a goylem is you always lose control of the goylem in the end.

The golems are completely out of control.

>@IHateNYT
is that Jow Forumsack false flagging?

Their monster is getting away from them.

Based Colbert

NPCs getting massive run time errors

>thinking the left can be reasoned with

Attached: 1541706167916.jpg (700x700, 117K)

If I ever get stupid rich enough i look forward to creating my own pmc to protect me...and to take back Rhodesia

Inb4 the left comes after Colbert

I'm genuinely surprised he said something

fucking great
i love cannibalism

The left ALWAYS eats their own. ALWAYS.

>Shaun
I see this faggot everywhere.

Sadly that won't change anything, even if colbert openly becomes right wing after that a new guy, probably worse, will take his place. The postmodernists have truly created a monster.

He should get a gun

He says that now, but if Tucker had two scoops he would go full scorched earth on him.

Attached: scoop limit breached.gif (333x396, 233K)

>and now they're attacking him on Twitter.
once again this happens.. all the fucking time.
apologizing to lefties or trying to reason with them is a lost cause.

Attached: asd.jpg (2000x1720, 866K)

COLBERT IS FIRST ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK

Attached: comrade.png (439x303, 274K)

I love how stupid modern commies are. They basically win for us just by being totally incompetent at propaganda and optics.
It definitely helps too having the nogs in their ranks that will let the mask slip with an occasional,
>AYO KILL WHITEY N SHEEIT
even if they don't use those exact words.

Attached: communist smug.png (2328x1514, 153K)

>rich people stick up for rich people
The red-pilling of the bourgeoisie?
The monsters they created are going to eat them first.

What the hell has Carlson even done? I've seen tons of his crap and it would be hard to say he's any of those things unless criticizing immigration = racism

Attached: dd.jpg (1280x544, 48K)

wtf he's actually alright

Attached: 1536187478562.gif (500x313, 1.62M)

Who is this Shaun faggot. I was told he was just a moderate libtard. Is he full Antifa?

How can we bait/accelerate this shit into a full blown civil war?

Why? They know how this ends if they continue down this path. When we show up on doorsteps we aren't going to be tweeting about it and taking pictures.

colbert gonna reap the whirlwind and he fucking deserves it

I assume their outcats/transgender etc and they've been picked on their whole life so they hate white people

What has Big Tuck done to warrant this reaction?

he knows that once people find out his and kimmels address this isnt going to end well for anyone

"Hey guys let's be reasonable"
"FUCK YOU WE'LL KILL YOU TOO"
Jews really forgot the whole hubris and it eventually turning on their own master part of the Golem story, didn't they?

at least Colbert is right this time, they keep calling us monsters and pulling this crap we will become exactly what they claim we are.

Punishment should fit the crime.

What should the punishment for aggressive stalking be here?

>now comes the part when liberals realize the anger they spun up on the left is self sustaining

Attached: 1315988405550s.jpg (251x243, 4K)

Bukkake.

Tippity toppity kek

Attached: 1503696300143.webm (640x640, 2.54M)

Who says he doesn't have one already? It's the same thing as the open borders dipshits never living anywhere close to where the horde would be settled.

Hypocrites, the lot of them.

>When the NPC goes rampant
Marathon when

Gang up on the angry libs and tell them to calm down and be reasonable and not emotional. And never stop

>bootlicker
Kek, I knew it was spergy autists on here that always said that

Attached: 79C6B665-06A3-47D8-BD00-1E7B97179D3A.jpg (2025x2175, 347K)

antifa designated as a terror organization when?

I'm 99% sure he has guns.
100% sure after this he will.
Imagine the optics of his family defeating a home invasion by a mob of armed leftists.
Like some rape nigger with a knife chases his wife into the bedroom and she mowes him down with an AR. God Bless America.

Attached: 89736495687498759384564.gif (354x354, 21K)

Kekekekek so u so fanny user, civil war haahahaha

His brand of propaganda has played a leading role in the partisan separation of the US. This is his creation and he should grow some balls and either own it or apologise for it.

If they flip those close Senate races w/ their BS recounts I don't really see it going any other way.

Attached: 1531771073781.jpg (1024x759, 80K)

dog whistle white supremacists constantly. He openly stated america should stop immigration because of his racist ideology. What is one family versus the millions fleeing war and violence? fuck trucker and his family

This whole trend is that you can never be left wing enough if you are a white male. Soooo I am thinking that while Colbert and Kimmel are allies right now, they know that that could only be temporary.

I say we just target other "journalists" as well. The fake news kind

Truly stephen is missing the whit and whimsy of the ironyleft

Attached: Screenshot2.jpg (1436x1151, 328K)

I hope that faggot fully realizes the damage he's already done just before antifa bashes his skull in.

I always wonder this, what goes through the minds of these coal burners and #refugees welcome chicks and communist revolutionaries

Once they realize they created the monster that’s about to kill them, do they regret? Do they feel profound shame in their arrogance and stupidity?

What do they think as the dark closes in?

That's the thing about dog whistles, user. If you can hear it and they can't, you're the dog.

Is she actually retarded?

When censorship is promoted, everyone with a platform will become a target.

And here, ladies and gents, is an outstandingly comprehensive, yet concise, exemplar of why the left won't be able to get their shit together and unite as a party to stand a fucking chance in 2020.

Dear god, it's really become hopeless for them.

>Radicalize your viewers, now they come for you

Attached: 1314552218544[1].jpg (1024x768, 320K)

>dog whistle white supremacists constantly. He openly stated america should stop immigration because of his racist ideology. What is one family versus the millions fleeing war and violence? fuck trucker and his family

Attached: 1539711710577.jpg (239x249, 4K)

He's trying to play the middle hoping to jump ship.

Holy fuck! I just felt a twinge of sympathy for Colbert there. Am I on the verge of breakdown? Is this like when a prostitute has an orgasm at work? WTF Jow Forums? The meme war has scarred me deeply.

Attached: catvssnek.jpg (1072x603, 800K)

No way he'd ever actually shoot anyone.

Attached: Prime.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

>"He shouldn't be able to live in peace"
Live and die by that mentality

Attached: destroyed.gif (700x394, 2.86M)

Criticizing immigration = Holocaust.

Attached: Capture.png (719x764, 282K)

You reap what you sow.

>jews try to take advantage of commies that feel jilted after occupy wall street
>ok guys that’s enough
>why aren’t they listening????

Attached: C3otTkPVMAEBiEb.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

Of course blue check marks are advocating for violence. Those people make me feel ill.

>the left unironically sees civility as a bad thing

Attached: 1541041923820.jpg (652x786, 96K)

Whoops. He’s angered the children. Bet he regrets kissing their ass and allowing their insanity for so long now.

>tfw you use fake attacks to justify domestic terrorism
Actual commies

Attached: IMG_4838.png (750x1334, 142K)

>mfw

Attached: 1541692004941.png (1128x1002, 105K)

He doesn't follow the CNN talking points so the NPCs immediately follow their programming and consider him to be the embodiment of evil.

They're audience can't be satisfied or reasoned with. They've participated in and aided their psychosis up to this point, and now they will be expected to keep pace or they will be eaten by the mobs they helped create. They're fucking terrified right now, and we don't even have to put shoes on.

Uh oh, the robots are going off the rez

Attached: 1541302303983.gif (320x240, 1.33M)

What do you think? Have you EVER seen any of these people display a shred of humility?

>the liberals think they can put all this rhetoric back in the bottle
i've got 500,000 people you can't ask how that worked out last time

>I was told he was just a moderate libtard
You were lied to by a leftist

who the Fuck...okay i'm sorry...but just who the Fuck...does this rich cracker ass bitch think he is calling us monsters?

Attached: Black-man-angry.jpg (524x347, 24K)

how do they know that Tucker's wife and kids aren't PoC muslim transfolk? did they just assume their gender???

Attached: asdf.jpg (2654x2816, 713K)

I seriously hope you Murrican fags give these smug talk show indoctrination hosts a friendly visit.

Good, good! It will bring me great pleasure and amusement to watch Colbert’s deranged drones turn upon their propaganda master.

>Hates Russian meddling
>uses Soviet sickle and hammer

>from doing racism

Also that creepy psycho gf vibe “isn’t this what you wanted??? Didn’t you say you hated your mom????”

Attached: 462D36BE-3350-4596-95CC-0947FCCAC38E.jpg (323x323, 55K)

That esclated quickly

Attached: Escalated.png (446x649, 221K)

Turn the power level down a notch Rambo.

colbert is fucking weird

Attached: 1511735357214.gif (269x159, 2.33M)

The NPCs are turning on their programmers.

Lmao

ALL OF YOU FASCIST FUCK HEADS WILL BE DEAD ALL OF YOU FASCIST FUCK HEADS WILL BE DEADALL OF YOU FASCIST FUCK HEADS WILL BE DEAD ALL OF YOU FASCIST FUCK HEADS WILL BE DEADALL OF YOU FASCIST FUCK HEADS WILL BE DEAD ALL OF YOU FASCIST FUCK HEADS WILL BE DEAD

Attached: goodnight.png (768x768, 255K)

They are afraid.

Fuck off Nigel. You cum dumpster fag hole

I see Jen's cuck is obsessively there to slap fight digitally as usual. Stephen upset Jen and their bull by saying something less retarded than usual.

Faggot is friends with the sõyim hbomberguy and with that bigger faggot contrapoints.

Good, let them eat themselves.

Exposing and mocking a litany of mindless progressive NPCs on his show. All he does is hold up the mirror. Above all else, they hate the truth.

They are not people and therefore do not think

They've sensationalized these low IQ NPCs into a frenzy, there's probably some social programmers rubbing their hands together right now

Seems like Fatty McFatFuck would be a better name for that beast in the twit.

What are you gonna do, shoot them with your guns?