How fucked are Millennials?

How fucked are Millennials?

Attached: 877543119.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20000816000251/http://www.anipike.com:80/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had my stomach pumped in 1980 because of those delicious fuckers.

Kek, I was a big fan of the gummy ones

we hold the majority in votes for 2020 and beyond. Baby boomers are pushing 70 and beyond.

however, conservatives still have a few more years to end social security and medicare so we can become more poor taken care of our parents ourselves. Gen X included.

Attached: Example.png (1508x542, 167K)

>How fucked are Millennials?
Following Generation X'ers wouldn't be easy for anyone but they really fucked it up: whining and snowflaking all the time.
And the kids born after 2000 are much more social media savvy than Millennials, too. They're not stupid about social media and sexting shit like Millennnials are.
Do you know how many Millennials don't get hired because their social media accounts and whatnot show them drinking partying, posting sexist or racist shit and posting sexy pics?
Tons.
>My buddy is in charge of a team of people who hire loads of people every year, and they (somehow) go through candidates social media and if they see that shit the person doesn't get the job -- but they'll never know why.
Gen X and kids born after 2000 are smarter and not nearly so entitled, so they don't do that shit. Millennials stand out as a bit of a fail generation.
There are plenty of exceptions, of course.

Attached: 15732649427340238203 mfw betty rubble .gif (246x500, 9K)

100% PURE FUCKING DELICACY

>making potentially poisonous vitamins as candy
Ha, the Flintstones strike again. First, it was hooking kids on cigs.

Attached: winston.gif (500x324, 904K)

Better question:

Wilma or Betty?

I miss Sheriff Lobo

For me, it's always been Betty.

Attached: betty-rubble.png (852x480, 622K)

Attached: 1541706741288.jpg (974x818, 225K)

Made up fake shit. Who fuckin cares about 0s and 1s on the internet?

Betty easily.

Wha-wha? I ate them like candy. They are poison?

>Who fuckin cares about 0s and 1s on the internet?
Checked. I kinda miss the old days. Sure the hardware was mercilessly slow at times, but there wasn't a deluge of trash flowing in and out like a sewage plant. The old websites are gone for the most part. I wish I saved them.

Its all the BPA we were exposed to in youth. We'll do better than children born today. They're all breastfed and born to old mothers with toxic bodies who took birth control for 15 years.

>They are poison?
Vitamin overdose is indeed a thing.

I ate a whole bottle and nothing ever happened to me. I also would get into and eat a ton of raw sugar. That probably fucked me up.

hwo fucking stupid were you? even at 5 years old i knew better than that

I miss the old internet too. Back when it was truly free

absolutely fucked. frankly, they must just kill civilization in spite. if gen z gets lost, i think we're done for

>delicious
they tasted like diet orange soda mixed with saw dust

>Vitamin overdose is indeed a thing

I'm sure they don't have any anyways or your body could never absorb them.

>The old websites are gone for the most part. I wish I saved them.
The archive.org wayback machine saved sites can surprise you. Some pages are totally intact, pics and even downloads, while others not so much. You just need to start with some old URLs and follow old links from there.

For instance, here is the circa Y2K anime universe: web.archive.org/web/20000816000251/http://www.anipike.com:80/

Those days of handcrafted pages are sadly lost to Web 2.0 and phones and cookie cutter blogs, but we have this at least.

Certain vitamins at least. I read once about an Antarctic expedition where two guys were stranded and had to eat their sled dogs. One guy ate some juicy dog liver, which turns out to be loaded with dangerous levels of vitamin A. He died a slowly painful death, while the other guy dragged him along until he was completely gone.

>Millennials
It's odd to be born in 1980. As a "Xennial", I am from a Blank Generation neither here nor there, having seen dial phones, 16mm film movies at school, Atari games, watched Neverending Story in a theater in 1984 (and Goonies at a drive in in 1985) - while also having the Internet and web as a teenager.

Millennials are fucked - fucking phones everywhere wasting time, dumb culture.