Fake video expert says Acosta video appears to have been “transcoded”

OH MY GOD
archive.fo/6ZMgv
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1510746314749.png (1260x1024, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PressSec/status/1060374680991883265
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Card carrying members of the communist party are protected from the rules of social engagement used to control the plebs.

Your life must be really shitty. Pro tip: stop drinking light beer all day and smoking cigarette's.

Lets be honest, all he did was block her arm with his hand.

If this counts as assualt, then we are seriously fucked.

Why did they ask a fake expert over a real expert?

>Have evidence that Hillary Clinton has ties to the Russians
>Run to my local police station and show them the evidence
>"I'm sorry, that's in .mpeg2. We only except .mp4 or higher."

Stole my joke and your delivery ruined it. Thanks.

>transcoded
have they hired one of /gif/s master deepfakers at the white house? based

i thought the karate chop was a joke.. he just didn't let her grab the mic is wasn't a big deal. what kind of retard takes this shit seriously?

EVERY VIDEO IS TRANSCODED

Attached: 1528587469914.jpg (1787x3317, 1.49M)

>Fake expert says Acosta video appears to have been “transcoded”
FTFY

lurk more faggot

Mate, there is no argument or truth that works with these people.
It's just like jews in Israel kill unarmed civilians including children who dare to protest them and then justify it with nothing but lies.
Anything goes as long as it serves your purpose, that's the message the US has popularised in the last 3 decades.
You can lie, kill, steal, doesn't matter.
If you want to take part in this then go ahead, I for one refuse.

No, you don't understand. A video being transcoded means it just had the file format changed.

Transcoding is the direct digital-to-digital conversion of one encoding to another, such as for movie data files, audio files, or character encoding.

yeahhhh I don't get this whole thing it's making LOLMAGAPEDES as low as their enemies.

Convincing people to not believe live events happening in front of their very eyes is the next step.

They are just using the tools that cnn uses against them. Sensationalizing what happened to sort shot. Acosta acted like a little kid trying to keep the mic, so he is getting shit on now.
He deserves all that he gets imo

lmao Acosta is such a sore loser faggot holy shit

What the fuck? lol have the libs lost their fucking minds? I watched it live and so did many others, there's nothing fake about the video at all

Don't you know you are not suppose to look in the direction of, accidentally make physical contact, talk to, or even breather in the direction of within 10 ft of a woman, Acosta basically physically raped her He should rot in jail

>transcoded
Holy fuck its 'Blast Processing' all over again.

Anybody who knows anything about mp4 compression knows this is bullshit. Highly re-compressed mp4 videos can show all of these anomalies. This is the same autistic bullshit we had to endure after the Assange interview.

Boomers won't understand because they're stuck in the film & VHS days

No, we're making those faggot liberals play by their own rules

And to normal people he just looks like a sleazy weasel

AHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP BTFO

Attached: maxresdefault[2].jpg (1280x720, 60K)

that's awfully transphobic of them to suggest a trans video is not a real video

Yeah fuck Acosta, he's trash but what, that's not assault at all.

Attached: 1438310264797.jpg (255x232, 12K)

He still deserves to have his press pass revoked

this is the video the want to accuse of being doctored?
they lose all credibility for when something significant that is doctored comes to light

If you convert an AVCHD file to WebM, you have TRANSCODED it. "Transcoded" doesn't mean content changed. Cons will believe things that no one actually said.

No fucking shit. I had to look at this twice. I do video for work, and video often goes through more than one transcode. Once when you ingest it through, lets say Adobe Prelude, and then again when you export your sequence. What are these people on.

Lots of videos are transcoded (faked).
Most people use FFMPEG.
False Flag Media Plex Enterprise Generator

He chopped down, so much so it immediately cause the red mark and later it became a bruise.

For sure, he's not media, he's basically a democrat party lobbyist.
Still not assault though.

im kinda getting over this anti israel shit. Richard Spencer is right, we look like retards when we criticize Israel for doing things that we actually want to do.

>duuude they killed a bunch of ppl who were threatening their border, look everyone the J's are evil

He raped her and you're a rape apologist.

The fucking hackers known as 4chans have transcoded the video, says a representative from anonymous, an internet terrorist organization. Theyve been backtraced to Australia.

I love that instead of saying Acosta did nothing wrong (he basically didn't) they go for the "video editing", angle. Hahahhaha fucking losers

>faggots
>doing comedy
>ever

>could just say that he touched her but that wasn't a big deal because she invaded his personal space
>can't do that because of your own side's metoo bullshit
>just straight up lie that you didn't touch her when there's video evidence that you slightly brushed against her
>claim the videos are doctored
They completely lost their mind.
German media as well.
They even embed the fucking video, you can clearly see that he touched her but the article beneath it states that the white house is lying and spreading conspiracy theories.
IT'S RIGHT FUCKING THERE.
How can you deny what's clearly right in front of you?

They're on "Manipulate what the people don't understand with big words" - it's halitosis all over again.

we need watermarks in all footage so we know it's real or cgi.

Attached: 1541304257889.gif (500x240, 1000K)

You're a soulless hateful nazi who just wants to perpetuate rape culture and you deserve to be castrated after this berating. SHAME ON YOU for not caring about the feelings of this powerful woman who is furthering her career in an already hostile male run world.
I BELIEVE HER.

Attached: 1541652451516.png (1500x1050, 595K)

I WATCH THE ORIGINAL VIDEO: I see one thing.
I WATCH THE 'DOCTORED' VIDEO: I see the same thing.

>What difference am I supposed to notice?

Attached: 149tYr460mfw4427776.jpg (1080x1349, 73K)

Yeah. That said, fuck Acosta. I just watched the video and that's bad. He's literally sitting there attacking Trump like he's on the campaign trail. When did this become ok? What the fuck.

Do these "people" even try to educate themselves? Transcoding means you changed the file format. A .gif converted to a .webm is "transcoded". What are they even fucking doing?

A small group of people tried to implement such standards back in the 80s (which would have prevented, among other things, the lightening/darkening of people on the cover of magazines). It didn't catch on because nobody gives a fuck

>What difference am I supposed to notice?
Orange man bad difference

kek, Acosta the arrogant entitled prick gets called out for acting like and arrogant entitled prick and there are literally faggots defending this jerk. feel the win

Attached: buttsniff.jpg (2048x1279, 172K)

even the "expert" they quote admits the video wasn't altered, but the article is worded in a way to make it sound like it's a fake anyway

Attached: OJ 2 ways.jpg (600x395, 204K)

It was clearly rape.

They should also bring on the expert who is familiar with Trump's thinking

Acosta is shit. CNN can get someone else in there now and bump Jim up to some shitty primetime show.

I didn't even realize it was supposed to be assault. That's kinda shitty. Just as bad as a leftist. I thought the main focus was how rude and unprofessional he was, and how he dismissed the intern girl as if he was above the president. It's bad enough without it needing to be 'assault'. His pass should be permanently revoked without appeal on the grounds that he was rude and unprofessional.

ACOSTA CHOP!

Attached: let me acosta you.webm (320x180, 1.5M)

it's still physically intimidating one of the white house interns. This is the fucking white house not a karaoke

They have to deny the existense of the evidence because if they deny the seriousness of the charge their entire hatecrime/rape/wowjustwow industry is exposed as a sham.

Republicans will do anything to make the left look bad, fucking pathetic. That's why they are losing and will continue to lose forever. Trump is their final play.

Day of the rope is coming, you piece of shit.

That's literally all they have to say. Since we're living in the culture they help crafted in which cat calling is literally rape I guess we're unironically going to have to go down the "we've brought in an expert and he can tell it's shopped from some of the pixels" route. This burning clown world is pretty funny.

I watched it on the fucking livestream, this is the dumbest shit I have ever seen

READ THE ARTICLE
>He says that he doesn’t see evidence that the video was doctored, adding that it’s more likely the video was “transcoded,” reducing its overall quality and clarity to make the interaction seem “less clear and open to interpretation.”

I would use OBS to make a clip like that, and that can really mess up frame timings. IDK what they used, there's definitely a little blurring but I didn't find it misleading. The editing is slightly cringy though.

twitter.com/PressSec/status/1060374680991883265

Alex "I want men who dress as girls to massage my prostate with their oiled cocks" Jones doctored the video by speeding it up for Acosta's hand movement, to make it look more like a chop than the slow hand movement it was. The White House unironically re-tweeted this Infowars fake news and accused Acosta of assaulting the female intern. Seriously whatever your political views, and no matter how out of line and rude Acosta was, this is fucking ridiculous.

Attached: Mother Jones.jpg (768x432, 43K)

You're a stupid bong. "Assault" is not the fucking point at all, retard.

DEEPFAKES EVERYWHERE, INCLUDING THE LAS VEGAS SHOOTING!

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

>Day of the rope is coming, you piece of shit.
lol, never going to happen, when we take control, you and your kind will be tossed in prison.

Its just the double standard.

Is it ridiculous? Yes, of course.

But its not often that Libs are held accountable for the same bullshit they spew. So I say lay on the heat every chance you can get because its Hilarious.

are you ready to watch Ginsberg die?

Attached: 1463443154798.jpg (651x768, 72K)

For interrupting the media conference when his turn was done sure, but not for "assault,"

IT WAS DA RuSsiAnS!

That's stupid, twitter streams a progressive quality video file based on connection speed. You'll notice when you play a video embedded in a tweet and it starts out really low quality then steps up. But if you replay it, the quality is high all the way through.

I have never thought this about any nog before, but this nigger is actually a solid qt3.141
>9/10 would burn dick in
Anyone got the image of Hitler wiping his brow nervously?

Attached: 1541627417262.jpg (426x341, 31K)

yeah that is assault dude

its funny because he thought that as long as he didn't use his fingers he would be in the clear

That's because you've been brainwashed by your culture of rape.

I've seen a few pixels in my day.

Is this really the hill that all these media groups want to die on?

Attached: 1508673331420.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

>fake video expert
lmao
>being gaslit by CNN

Attached: 09.jpg (480x380, 14K)

>transcoded

Holy fuck what a fucking idiot. Transcoded literally means converted to a different format, NOT EDITED.

Fuck these fucking shills, this shit makes me sick.

Attached: 1541665052075.jpg (506x337, 48K)

Hey, revenge for lewindowski, remember?

I only care about the left being held to the standards they've set

Yeah but this just gets people to finally acknowledge his shit since he's always gotten away with the same behavior

The fuck, every video is transcoded.

Sickening. The leftist media has gone full propaganda, just making shit up.

дa
этo я, pyccкий poбoть

Oi! You got a loicense for that opinion, guvna?

Checked and verified for veracity.

>transcoded
Jesus Christ they’re retarded

Not an assault, it's a battery

I'm all for hitting the left with their own medicine. They're not afraid to fight dirty, after all. At least the right are self aware.

Yeah that too, they probably even recompress the largest size when you upload. I'm almost certain this was recorded by OBS or similar because the quality is so low. So OBS recompression and timing screw ups, video editor recompression, then twitter recompression, the same kind of treatment as most video. IDK why he even thought it was worth mentioning.

The analyst's opinion is actually quite sane and he warns about calling this fake. Amazing how even an accurate title can lead a person to conclude the EXACT opposite of the truth.
>From my review of the various videos of the press conference, I believe that the video tweeted by the Press Secretary is misleading but I don’t see unambiguous evidence that it has been doctored. A combination of a reduction in the quality of the video, a slowing-down of the video, and the particular vantage point of the CSPAN video gives the appearance that there was more contact between the reporter and the intern than there probably was. In particular, if you look at original, higher-quality videos from other vantage points, you can more clearly see that while there was some contact between the reporter and intern, he did not strike her as his hand comes down.

>While it is possible that the video was intentionally doctored, the simpler explanation is that the video was transcoded, reducing the overall quality and clarity of the video, which in turn made the interaction between the reporter and intern less clear and open to interpretation.

>This is a good example of precisely the problem that emerges when video can be easily manipulated — anyone can claim that a video is fake and that claim is credible. In many ways, this may be the larger threat than the actual fake footage.

Attached: file.png (526x205, 29K)

Will they also blame it on a Russian?

Oh, so you support a male reporter's non-consensual touching of a female intern? Why do you hate women?

Attached: 1537770346195.jpg (1024x765, 147K)

that'll a cost ya.

he was acting like a petulant child. and it was the straw that broke the camels back.

Decent meme.
Schill identified.

Fake "video expert", that is.