You don't really believe 9/11 happened do you Jow Forums

>there are people in this board that think 9/11 is a real event

Attached: d2d9f128244d28d4f667fec97039e95c.jpg (640x800, 51K)

Fuck you.

Attached: 1541693751584.jpg (187x250, 6K)

the buildings were clearly holograms

>tfw I'm one of the small percentage of people on this old enough to actually remember witnessing it

Fuck

Attached: 58f8aa9e14000021001b5487.gif (612x394, 1.83M)

9/11 was actually caused by intergalactic hermaphroditic space lizards. They goal is to inject their eggs into white males using their pseudo-penises in order to make mpreg real.

They also are responsible for putting fluoride in the water, putting nigger semen in the toothpaste, and brainwashing women to date jock douchebags.

Attached: Reptilian.gif (900x600, 396K)

yeah right. you fucking paid actor. 9/11 is a hoax

I remember seeing a missle under the plane as clear as day and people jumping out of Windows

The buildings were symbols of the penis and of male sexual power. That's why radfem aliens tried to destroy them.

If we want to kill feminism for good, we need to rebuild the twin towers … but make them look exactly like giant penises this time.

9/11 actually never happened.
We've all been brainwashed

The aliens are probably of east Asian descent, sine they are willing to put a dog in a Happy Meal.

It was real in the same way that wrestling is real. The physical presentation is authentic but is predetermined behind the scenes. "Choreographed"
fuck off schlomo

Attached: 911classified.jpg (582x253, 137K)

What did the aliens look like? Were they diapsids or parareptiles?

It actually happens every year. That's why the average white woman get raped by Muslim communist niggers every single day and enjoys it.

The missile was your mom and the people were jumping out of windows because your mom is teh ugly.

Read the book "Solving 9-11"

Attached: 1540015154712.jpg (881x622, 188K)

9/11 was actually done by hermaphroditic aliens from Uranus. Their planet is even called "Ur Anus"! They aren't even hiding it! Wake up sheeple!

this photo is always posted but I've never seen anyone post a source proving that it is what it says it is. Am I supposed to just take your word for it that those are Israelis in the WTC?

its ART you dumb goy

no sources here goyim now stop looking at this thread

>we
you forgot to meme flag, leaf

Attached: D5210AF7-C68E-4170-98A9-F0D12CC840A8.png (1267x785, 99K)

>jews did 9/11
>9/11 was a planified inside job, many years before it happened.
what you saw was the controlled demolitions of buildingd and a missile hitting the pentagon to make documents disappear.
there are no good jews, worshippers of satan, moloch and many other demons. it is out duty to remove them

Ryan Dawson proved that Mossad did 9/11.

I already knew that because, like everyone here on Jow Forums, I am a white man and I have telekinetic abilities.

All white Aryan males have latent telekinetic abilities because we have been blessed by the white Aryan earth goddess Gaia. You just need to learn how to use your powers by avoiding onions.

fuck off there was never an explosion. Its a hoax created by sand niggers

Read the book. Or don't.

They are space lizards disguised as people.

If we want to destroy Mossad for good, we need to blow up their starbase on Uranus.

none of you faggots will believe me but my father used to drop packages off in the wtc before I was born and he said when it was windy, you could feel the whole tower swaying side to side and it wasn't a place you wanted to be in. 911 wasn't the first time they were attacked either.

Where the fuck did the buildings go then? The world trade center towers were there before 2001 and after 9/11/2001 they weren't there any more. I guess they magically disappeared then.

Me too, fellow oldfag. I also remember seeing the skyline when they were still up when I was a kid and then more recently. If it didn't happen at all, that's some David Blaine shit.

FACT: Moloch and all the other demons are actually from Uranus. Their demonic influence on the planet is so great that the north pole of Uranus points sideways.

The combined powers of Gaia and the Flying Spaghetti Monster will save our race from a lifetime of being impregnated with alien eggs in breeding faculties.

The only explosion on 9/11 was the one in my pants.

>found the white shill
there were never buildings, fuck off with your lies.

I witnessed it moron

What is with Canadians being raging fucking moronic faggots?
Is something in your water?

This book contains all the answers to save a dying species from degeneracy.

Attached: Mr__Tickle.jpg (200x182, 35K)

They didn't disappear. They were beamed up to Uranus and now the goddess of Uranus is using them as ass dildos.

Jews have two penises that they use to rape little girls in the ass and in the vagina at the same time.

I didn't see it. I was too busy shagging your mom.

American water is literally full of fag and nigger seamen.

This means that you guzzle nigger cum every day. Shows how smart and logical you are.

They are literally decended from traitors to our revolution, draft dodgers, and liberal faggots; what were you expecting from New York's gay fedora?

Controlled Demo
---} Tower 7
Pentagon finance office
---} Target Destroyed
Treasury
---} announced $2.3 Trillion missing Sept 10

The American Revolution was bad because democracy is for women and niggers. Real men like getting pounded up the ass by an alpha male dictator every day.

>---} announced $2.3 Trillion missing Sept 10

They spent it all on burgers and fries. Fucking Americans. I hope they all get diabetes.

vaporised
took 20 captcha's to post this

Attached: 1541300242030.jpg (960x720, 131K)

>vaporised

9/11 was done by neckbearded vaping faggots.

Real men smoke cigars because they look like big brown dicks.

It was all a controlled demo. You have to want to believe it wasn't to actually believe the official story.

>>there are people in this board that think 9/11 is a real event
LOL THATS THE LARP

>guarenteed 300+ replies: the thread

Jow Forums is a fucking short bus.

The Magic School Bus was a pretty short bus too though.

No, you're just dumb. Stick to tv.

>Stick to tv.

I don't have any glue. :(

Yes, you're dumb.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>there were never buildings
You're right, they weren't two buildings, there were two giant billboards with the message, "If middle eastern shitskins blow up this billboard we will do all your work in the middle east for you, FOR FREE" written on them

When will these goys ever learn

>Finnish autism in action

What if it really didnt happen? Was just CGI and since most new yorkers are jews..

imagine saving all that pasta

imagine being this fucking new

Imagine killing yourself

You're countrymen are knock off Russians like Canadians are knock off Americans you Turkic looking rape baby

Attached: IMG_9777.jpg (130x213, 21K)

>When will these goys ever learn

We will only learn when we turn ourselves into post-human, tentacled cyborgs via genetic engineering and cybernetics. Only cyborgs can defeat aliens.

>flag
>post
>>>/oven/

It was obviously just CGI since Pixar and Dreamworks are run by aliens who are trying to kill traditional hand-drawn animation.

Imagine me raping your dad.

>You're countrymen are

Back to grammar 101 pablo

>Canadians are knock off Americans

Yes we will knock off the Americans because Americans are all space lizards and space lizard rape babies.

That's right Jew! Go to the oven and make us all some chocolate chip cookies!

MMMMMMMMMMM … cookies.

Attached: 911attacksJewsMeme.jpg (711x640, 648K)

ur mom gay

>He thinks Pearl Harbor really happened

Attached: 6933959D-3D5A-4897-8B6E-5451DC104ED9.gif (438x328, 225K)

I bet you think you're so clever.

>t. miguel smith
My European ancestors were trading furs and conquering land like men while yours were being metropolitan faggots at best, mutt

Jews also did your mother and your sister.

MMMMM Imagine that. :)

Nothing ever happened or ever happens! Reality was made up by the Jews!

Hey check out this triggered schizo kike pretending to not be booty blasted

My ancestors fucked your mom back when she was building the pyramids.

british, italians and the fake jew kike amalekites
and sand nigger arab shemite ishmaelites
are behind 9/11.

you scumbags love war, lake of fire
is waiting for you on mars.

Attached: manufactured lack saturn.jpg (1920x1080, 657K)

You are a nigger.

Pic related is literally you

Attached: 1540862423657.jpg (640x640, 65K)

>Gets Saturn and Uranus confused.

Fuck off shill!

One time I farted so loud that my ass bleeded.

Holocaust was a hoax - 9/11 real

Attached: 27.jpg.jpg (945x600, 80K)

These threads are like the Shit was so Cash pasta on /b/. You have people spamming the pasta, people replying: fuck you John you normie, others replying: holy shit how new are you, and you don't even know who is trolling who anymore. I sincerely hope all of you are just pretending to be retarded.

Every genocide never happened … except Holodomor … but Kulaks deserved worse.

no shit, all skyscrapper sway,

no shit all skyscrapers sway

they used demolition gear installed by those Israeli students AND at the time of demolition they ALSO used a space laser to guarantee they went down, thats why cars nearby were all scorched.

if you dont have anything intelligent to say why say anything at all....

911 is the hottest porsche ever !

nigga...

lmao half of the answers in this thread don't make sense on a semantic level. Either bots or some newer, more refined form of CIA disinformation.

your time is limited on earth fallen blood line
of cain, that's why your leaf is red. that's
why mars is red. you're going back to where
you came from faggot.

Good thing you have purple stripes or you'd be off to mars bro

Intelligence comes from the Devil. All smart people should be killed so that more people vote Republican, Worship white Jesus, and watch Nascar.

>your time is limited on earth

Your time is even more limited because I will launch you into space with a trebuchet.

>fallen blood line of Cain

Cain did nothing wrong. Abel deserved worse.

>that's why your leaf is red

Your flag also has red on it, fag.

That's right.
The US can't organise a fair election according to democrats and liberals yet they can stage moon landings and 9-11.

Fuck off faggot. The sand nigger cuts you a new one and you bend over and take his cum.
Cowards

Stop Cuckanadian, you are only embarrassing yourself with your leafishere-fortnite tier humour. Gtfo my board zoomer, summer ended a long time ago

Selective vaporization. Some steel disappeared, some steel didn't. No one can explain why, but that doesn't matter. But what is matter?