>"whites"

>What are percentages?

The Post

Those numbers seem way too low

this

Attached: WE.jpg (640x905, 156K)

Guys, please.

Attached: bait.png (225x225, 6K)

How many of those whites in 2018 are spics and jews? Because usually the US counts them towards the whites.

1965: Whites = 85%

2060: Whites = 43%

I don't think it's white genocide. I do think white males in particular are going to be the new underclass everyone is going to shit on and blame for everything. White women, like any women, will distance themselves from them when they look weak and fuck any male of any race who looks powerful.

It's all about power rather than race. It's always been about power.

Congress and Senate are all whites. What power?

When has anyone powerful ever said "I could have all this money and power but I have to save the White race!"?

When the demographics shift they'll sell out anyone low class whether their white or black or purple or blue.

Also, I've never seen anyone rich and powerful and said to myself "there I am since we're both white and male we are one and the same!" What hive mind bullshit is that logic?

Do we look like stormfront to you retard

>2400000 whites in America in 2018
Are you saying there are only 2 million whites in a country of 300 fucking million? That can't be even close to accurate

Non-whites are always going to lag behind whites in terms of wages, in a perfect world, but your entire media culture is aimed at patching all gaps and redistributing stuff.

The USSR got tiresome of supporting Uzbekistan (30+ mn) and other countries, while smaller and wealthier Baltic states felt like they were ripped off.

Inequalities coupled with obvious ethnic/race differences are going to cause everyone running in different directions. They do though, and always have.

>congress and senate
>all white
>white

Even if that wasn't a baldfaced lie, you really are new, aren't you?

>Also, I've never seen anyone rich and powerful and said to myself "there I am since we're both white and male we are one and the same!"

Commie mentality

>2060: Whites = 43%

This would only happen if things continued as they are.

do we look like trump board to you retard

Attached: probably YOU.jpg (588x823, 146K)

what is the point of an overall increase in the population if niggers multiply by 600% everyday. you can even have 10000000000 whites, but what about the Octoquatrilions of blacks

you must be the jew assigned to this thread.
welcome, kike

that would mean that
'whuaite ethnostate' is not good enough
over 2.0 birth rate is not good enough
only keeping every other race population to the whites wishes would be good enough

is it?

They do look alike

What is the UN definition of genocide again?

Ah, it’s the magical disappearing/reappearing leftist ability to understand the concept of proportionality.

It's actually a tribal mentality the left should be against. It's supposed to be about class and not race or gender.

The left today is just a bunch of elites creating and exploiting race and gender divisions to get a higher place on a hierarchy they were always supposed to be against. It's supposed to include everyone, including whites of course, but it's just too tempting to hate a group and use that hatred to gain power. Diversifying the rich and powerful will change nothing but make them look different as they ignore and exploit the weak.

>1900 11,000,000 Jews in Europe
>1960 13,000,000 Jews in Europe
Oy vey!

It current trends continue, in the future every currently white country will be majority coloured and whites will be mixed out of existence.

Western governments are deliberately imposing upon white countries conditions of life that are designed to bring about their eventual extinction.

That is genocide.

The historic American nation will make ot even if Uncle Sam doesn't.

That is, we'll make it if we turn to Christ.

And they keep losing their rights as the percentage dwindles. It would turn into a South Africa-type situation if you (((Commies))) were to get your way, but you won't.

Attached: replacement.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

>youtube.com/watch?v=qKCnDwqAoJ0
>youtube.com/watch?v=1S0eaDmeg3o
>youtube.com/watch?v=9Mftf355cw4
Shut up tsunamighastlyyellownigger.

Europeans (and specifically Germanics) are naturally superior and will always be among the upper classes.

There's all this talk of white ethnostate and whatever but isn't that what the entire middle track of America is already? That boring fuckhole clump of distinguishable states full of corn and old people. Just move there if you care so much.

Shill harder, faggot

white "men" are just so incredibly beta it's disgusting
i have yet to meet a white dude under 40 that doesn't have crippling social autism

Subscribe to Pewdipie!

youtube.com/user/PewDiePie?sub_confirmation=1

Attached: 5.png (1140x700, 895K)

Russians get cold shoulder in some Yakutia or Buryatia, domestic regions, and are not welcome in breakaway countries where the military is no longer stated.

Germans will first get their quota (15%), then they'd get pushed out

But how is that genocide if the number of whites only keeps increasing? Is South Africa genocided cause whites are a minority there?

see