US vacation:

US vacation:
>The average American worker receives 10 days of paid vacation per year.

UK holiday:
>Most workers who work a 5-day week must receive at least 28 days’ paid annual leave per year.

How come the Americans have so much less paid holiday? Shouldn't free market have fixed that already?

Attached: 29c.gif (500x373, 1.48M)

Vacations are for pussies

Ask the 20% do what you want googler about their sabbaticals and half day mums.
Yeah, Walmart will fuck the little uneducated potato head. But the big corps give LOTS of free time.

Attached: cs (21).jpg (750x770, 98K)

>someone actually went in and made her blonde
damn that's sad but autists truly do gods work

The us goverbmebt has no mandated holidays at all.

I’m 28 I get 25 paid days off + 8 paid holidays and I can basically take a half day wherever I need and it has no impact on my time

Want time off? Don’t be a poor gage wage slave

We work harder than any european nation

>hehe why are Americans so fat and rich
>why do Americans work so much

Congratulations on your lower productivity and underemployment. I'm sure that time off isn't baked into your salary.

What do you do?

Vacation is a meme. If you have any real sort of value and responsibility, good luck being able to cash in on all your vacation. There a reason boomers have months of unused paid time off, its never feasible to use it all.

Yeah you can be a turd that uses their PTO for "mental health fridays" and such, but those turds are largely women and pussies who never get promoted anyways.

why does the girl look different in your gif?
what's this gif from?

Attached: 1536848425739.gif (400x267, 176K)

I didn't have a weekend off for the first 6 months of my job. Shit needed to get done.

they did a pretty comprehensive study a while ago and found that people who work 10% more hours make 40% more

that's a really good turn on investment to keep in mind

Hardcore, that shit pays off. Im draw plans for an engineering firm, aka I handle 99% of production. They work me like a dog, but I get paid well and the recognition. I hit overtime wednesday morning this week.

I don't plan on staying longer than another year, but I learned work ethic is clearly how you distance yourself from your peers. Im grateful for my millenial generation, they set a very low standard.

Intradestin, a quantifiable proof for exactly how Ive been feelin

Attached: 1529003199323.jpg (320x320, 9K)

Because we have to flip the rest of the bill for the World in terms of Military defense, so you faggots don't get invaded by your neighbor. If we didn't work as long as we our taxes wouldn't be able to fund our military to keep Russia or China from kicking your literal shit in. That's why the EU is instead opting to subvert you 'non-violently' (as much as the rapefugees consider non-violent). It's why the Democrats are so gung-ho about allowing illegal migrants and refugees into the country so we can't keep them from enacting the same Orwellian policies you folks have. In other words if not for the US military and Republicans in the US you would've been speaking Arabic, Russian, or Chinese fifty years ago as your 1st language.

Supplement wage income with investments, usually in stocks and real estate.

>Receives unlimited paid vacation, boss tells me to take at least four weeks per year.
Hahaha, you peasants will just take any shit job, won't you?

based

Sell insurance,

But not like life insurance or any of that shit, buisness to buisness