Why is modern Christianity so fucked up?

I can think of tons of things of things about Christianity that are true but I was taught otherwise about. In fact, they seemed more concerned about rejecting these things for the sake of rejecting them than anything else.
>there were pre-adamics as science says
>the flood was local as science says
>heaven and hell are not containment zones
>Christianity is antisemitic
>the OT is supposed to be followed (with the exception of what's overridden in the NT)
I could probably come up with a fairly accurate idea of true Christianity by rebelling against everything I was taught about it.

Attached: 1541598365278-0.jpg (955x720, 60K)

>Ghost Stories
My absolute nigga, top tier taste

OT is for Jews who want to manipulate people using Christ's name, just like he said they would. NT is based, and Jesus is quoted in saying "none before me have known God" including the fags in the OT who got so BTFO by Jesus they needed to kill him, but then BTFO again because he fucked their temple up from beyond the grave

>OT is for Jews
GTFO RETARD

OT STILL STANDS

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
Matthew 5:17

“For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.“
Matthew 5:18

“For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.“
Romans 15:4

Go smoke weed, fuck hookers, drill oil, and do your other degenerate shit somewhere else. Stop claiming it's fine with God.

Its because the universe is in a cycle of degeneration and destruction. The morality that is standard for human beings has fallen. It’s almost to the end so you are seeing glimmers of truth and people awakening.

Attached: 65EF7463-B24E-4D71-80F8-100F292674FE.jpg (400x400, 49K)

I've gone through that road. Once you deduct modern Christianity from actual Christianity you've got yourself a pretty powerful religion and self development tool.

The problem is getting away from Church propaganda machine. Especially Roman Catholic in my case. Easier said than done. Very corruptive influence.

Apparently you missed the entire point of the NT Gospel, and are a worthless Torah-Cuck. You are a white washed tomb, clean on the outside but filthy on the outside. God loves all people as long as they simply reflect on their wrongdoings and try to do better. Sad that you strayed so far from Jesus just to shill for stone age Jew texts.

It was always shit. The premise was ridiculous. Christianity wasn't any different from the other religions.

>Why is modern Christianity so fucked up?

Jews

Please name another religion that says all people are immensely valuable regardless of their actions, and that God's love is unconditional. I'll wait.

Oh you'll love this, Jow Forums. Jesus uses the word plesion for neighbor which literally means "nearby" thus God wants you to help those close to you and gives no fucks about what you give to people far away in Africa.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 4.24.35 PM.png (596x205, 34K)

Wow you mean the word Neighbor means those near you? Amazing revelation my guy.

Cucktians typically don't get it.

>all people are immensely valuable regardless of their actions, and that God's love is unconditional

Who cares

>cucktians

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Apparently Jews 2000 years ago because if you said that shit at the time you'd get wrecked. But lets all take it in the context of Jesus preaching at white suburban kids on the internet
>hurr durr all religion is the same guys *tips*

>Apparently Jews 2000 years ago because if you said that shit at the time you'd get wrecked.

People were vastly more ignorant at how the world worked to believe fairy tale shit

Interesting that you claim we know how the world works, when it's all theories that have been thought up by much smarter people than you. Did you know ancient hieroglyphics were discovered that show detailed maps of the galaxy including planets we are just now discovering? But you're probably right, thousands of years of documented spiritual experiences were probably all just made up. You're much smarter than them, good goy.

>Interesting that you claim we know how the world works, when it's all theories that have been thought up by much smarter people than you

You can look it up and see if it's correct for yourself. That's the beauty of science.

I do have a STEM degree, if that matters

There are people who think that Christ was in some sense literally the scriptures. He's definitely in them the same way a very well written character seems to come alive. The Logos is so clearly manifest in the Old Testament the Jews of the day had to have been more stiffnecked than they are today.

Maybe you can tell me how life on Earth started then? And explain how the human brain manifests consciousness. Tell me how much you know about the theories of time and gravity, which any real smarty pants knows we know absolutely jack shit about other than it's constant and testable.