What do Jow Forums?

Attached: A4106F8F-7D22-4C29-A22F-9F5DC53F6E10.png (540x960, 296K)

bye felicia

it's your friend, you figure it out.

charge your phone

Just reply goodbye

>k, bye

done. fuck off OP

ORANGE MAN BAD

It sad user, but it is time to say goodbye. They are so brainwashed, that they can't stand someone who think not alike them.
The curious thing is that people on the right side can deal with differences, probably because we don't see inequality as a problem but as a virtue.

Looks like you where ignoring them anyway, or they decided to send some stupid snowman meme before writing you that.

If she is a woman, respond "imao' and ghost her. Don't give her any satisfaction by taking her emotional outburst seriously.

Tell her you’ll switch to Democrat if you can get some anal

baha. she used to be a hot lil' number. then she got old and looks literally like the grim reaper. West Coast lib at its finest

>better idea of what's going on
Literally just gets every single thought implanted from the blatantly dishonest media.

In what way did she stand up for you

If i get digit text her this pls:
Cajn i ge
Can i ge t pizza wings oreoes pizza breads ticks

Attached: 1524356143612.jpg (720x540, 46K)

"toodles"

When you throw their holier-than-thou context into the trash bin without even an acknowledgement, it leaves them seething. The effect will likely be twice as profound if its a female, leaving them over-analyzing it and whining about it to their friends.

she posted on fb a meme saying shes voting for a better, honest, truer 'merca. She's an open lib, prob getting ready to riot today in the name of Sessions fired. I posted a beautiful red wave below her meme. Her "Westy's" started commanding her to block me

a woman indeed

She calls you stupid and expects you to concede. Yikes!

It's bad for battery health to let it get too low

Long time lurker, 1st time poster, how do you respond to comments on here?

just click the post number

Attached: Capturergdrdrgdrgdrg.jpg (659x130, 25K)

say it like it is! You are a low iq person that does not and can not comprehend politics or economics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! post this and then send us a pic

Block them without a reply, it's the meanest thing you can do.

Torn between the 2

gracias mi amigo

The patrician's response is sending pic related.

Attached: giphy-1.gif (400x174, 1.64M)

notice the absolute dog shit service where I live

No it’s not autist you’re supposed to let the battery fully die before charging it

OK grandpa on different cell chemistry yeah but we live in the future and that is absolutely trash fuddlore now.

tweakin tweakin off that 2cb huh?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

That's only true for NiMH batteries, not for Li-Ion or LiPO though

o she chargin now boi

Insult something specific about her appearance. Tell her that her face reminds you of gas station food.

Shut up faggot

"show bob and vagene u basterd bich"

Attached: 1541078340889.png (1148x586, 589K)

GET OUT LEBBIT

Attached: image.png (400x312, 170K)

unironically her best friend

Attached: 45627582_10215707787382741_5603170456975704064_o.png (1199x1200, 2.21M)