What's the trad version of Protestantism? All I know is the cucked ones with rock bands

What's the trad version of Protestantism? All I know is the cucked ones with rock bands.

Attached: Stattler-Machabeusze.jpg (1024x712, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lutheranliturgy.org/
chick.com/home.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=lobp9AhaVG0
youtube.com/watch?v=0IOO5k7X1pA
crusaderbb.com/topic/6/21-satanic-cults-of-earth
youtube.com/watch?v=Rv2SiX1O3ZM
semprefamilia.com.br/blog-da-vida/quem-e-chris-tonietto-a-jovem-catolica-que-ja-enfrentou-um-ministro-do-stf-e-chega-a-camara-em-2019/
youtu.be/Ix8rR-D296g
youtu.be/tvP_LnKexPM
youtu.be/P_T2iWgykVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Laestadianism

Catholicism

LCMS or WELS Lutheran. Even with those you'll find some "bad" congregations with modern services. Outside of protestantism its Orthodox or Catholic. try : lutheranliturgy.org/

Attached: 1538431563389m.jpg (1024x661, 161K)

Odinism

Polygamy is natural and proof of greater worth of a man, intelligence is prized, strength is prized, women are to be intelligent and educated but under rule of men, gays are unholy abominations, infidels are trash.

Lutheranism seems pretty based but I don't know if there's a good one in my neighborhood.

Catholicism, protestantism is basically a watered down catholicism

Attached: Formação-O-poder-da-Ave-Maria.png (800x500, 440K)

All of the men of odin are brothers compelled to die for each other and be bonded if they follow true to Odin the supreme ruler the most powerful.and wise.

Avoid any ECLA church. Its just progressive horseshit pretending to be Lutheranism. They mention Luther maybe once a year, while pushing progressive causes almost every single Sunday.

I went to Catholic church growing up and mulling over getting back into it but Lutheranism interests me, went to a few "protestant" churches also that were more like social gatherings not pious.

>Protestantism
>Traditional

Monogamy is better for society.

Traditional Episcopalians are based. Love their somber approach. Catholic lite.

Bible believing ("KJV Only") Independent Baptist. chick.com

chick.com/home.asp

>not being a false-goddess-worshipping faggot is worse than giving glory to God
Get saved, Papist Antichrist idolator:
>1 Timothy 2:5 (Hebrews 10:10)
>Romans 10:9 (Acts 16:30-31)
>2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (Revelation 18:4)

>false-worshiping
Do you actually understand what Saints and Images mean in Catholicism?

You didn't go to the right catholic church, go to one that has a latin mass m8

Attached: 1537833459546.jpg (1440x876, 575K)

forgot the link

Attached: 1541559556242.jpg (770x1000, 263K)

Unironically Islam

Some independent Baptist and Calvinist churches

Take the Orthodox pill. Here is Jay Dyer discussing the Orthodox critique of Aquinas and divine simplicity. Yeah maybe it is only for a theology geek but I found it fascinating.
I would love to see any Catholics defend their position.

Attached: 1538188158140.gif (500x281, 3.97M)

I want to but don't like to put my tongue on same spoon as other people's tongues

and I was stupid enough to write all that and not post the link. Here you go Jow Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=0IOO5k7X1pA

Attached: 1538081789513.gif (200x267, 858K)

Also the churches are comfy.

American culture is heavily Protestant its hard to not feel like it's larping as 19th century irish immigrant

I found the orthodox interesting until i saw them in Israel.

>What's the trad version of Protestantism?

Protestants literally don't believe in traditions.

Yeah I don't have any experience with that. I already live in the US world capital of Jewery and feel no desire to visit their other home base.
That being said the Orthodox position on faith before reason and how they try to avoid the one/many problem and therefore dialectics has so far kept me interested.
The framework of modernity is not going to last much longer and maybe I am just desperate for find a framework that can survive the collapse.

>trad
>Protestantism
pick one

Attached: 1541699782428.png (478x720, 802K)

If you like the idea of faith before reason you should try to read Kierkegaard, he basically discusses it in a framework of existentialism.
What put me off about the orthodox church was how pushy they were. I remember vividly in Bethlehem, how a woman almost tackled me pushing me away, and then throwing herself on the ground wailing to pray at the crib of Jesus.

We fall back into irrationalism we then try to climb back into rationalism, it doesn't make sense to consciously support this.

To my knowledge that is not correct.

The Free Church of Scotland.

Attached: Disruption_forming_Free_Kirk.jpg (2400x1079, 329K)

>To my knowledge
Found the problem

Attached: 1541527814293.jpg (443x455, 96K)

protestantism is the Jewish worldview implanted to christianity after it got to be be the one ruling structure in europe
ie. god wants you to be happy in the physical world and get everything you can as opposed to the world is shit and god wants you to suffer to get a chance at a good afterlife

I think the latter makes you happier every time

Might help a lost soul but God's existence can be proven and we must use reason.

I know it's hard but lrn2ThomasAquinas m8s. Or, if you're a brainlet, which most people are, just sit out philosophy and learn your catechism. That's fine.

>a little learning is a dangerous thing
>drink deep or taste not the Pierian spring

Attached: 1541538527605.jpg (1440x960, 147K)

I don't want to be happy I want to be good and pious, the Catholic church is cucked and a mess right now, the Pope is so faggy, and then just hide behind tradition

>>Protestantism
>>Not literal Satanism

crusaderbb.com/topic/6/21-satanic-cults-of-earth

You could arguably say that about Anglicanism and Lutheranism, but not Presbyterianism.

You have no authority to judge that. Obedience and humility are important. STFU, read your catechism, pray, go to Mass, listen to priests. You have no idea how woke they are, and what heavy burdens they carry. Shh!

>the Catholic church is cucked and a mess right now
You guys have literally Raymond Burke and Pope Francis is losing a lot of power, especially after Bolsonaro's election here.
If you want to see the real Catholic Church, watch this:

Attached: 1537814389045.jpg (3072x2048, 3.26M)

>arguably
>Anglicanism
It's about 99.9% water at this point

delicious

>only 2 sacraments
nah

>You have no authority to judge that.
that's where you're wrong kiddo

No one is trying to argue that man should not use reason but there is a difference between placing faith first and then applying reason and placing your reason first and then trying to prove your way to god.
The primacy of reason is why the west is now nihilistic, materialistic, and committing race suicide.

Keep focusing on the minutae of the Old Testament while your soul corrodes away you degenerate faggot. The Jews have you right where they want you, you're partially responsible for the doomed world we all occupy.

>a fucking GoPro on the altar

maybe i do really need to begom ordodox

Well thanks to it, the latin masses churches are full and Pope Francis is losing a lot of power, he just elected a conservative bishop in the archdiocese of Espírito Santo here in Brazil, while before he always elected a Commie affiliated clergy to those posts. Also a conservative catholic priest is becoming really famous in youtube. The media basically bashes the catholic church daily, so they need to resist one way or another
youtube.com/watch?v=Rv2SiX1O3ZM

Attached: 1541713939496.png (623x1000, 169K)

I also attend a Latin Mass and it is great, I do have my doubts lately though. Even though it is a Latin Mass and the people in the views are pretty woke in some ways, they are all still very "american" and they think like Protestants. For example last week I was saying rosary with a group of men from my parish and they were all agreeing with each other that Christmas decorations are pagan and evil except for just Advent candles and a nativity

This

Was not the whole point of adopting Christmas as a holiday was to bridge the gap between European pagan populations? It would make sense for those Catholics that come from those areas have that local flavor and use trees and what not.
Same with how Greek philosophy was used by the early church. You don't stop studying Plato because you become Christian but you do learn how Christ differs from the Monad.

Meh, don't give up, with time, tradition will root in there. I honestly see American catholics much more stronger than protestants everywhere I go. Here, the evangelicals are basically triggering Brazilians back into Catholicism. To the point of this:

>Chris Tonietto: In the first place I would like to remind that the laïcité of the State, which doesn't mean that the state is atheist or non-religious. On the contrary, 80% of the brazilian population is Christian, the majority Catholic. Therefore the state should respect all religious denominations, including the Catholic faith expressed by the majority of the Brazilian population. Thus respecting democracy. Nowadays we live at times that some people defend not the respect towards religion, but the negation of its faith and relativization of the truth. I am catholic and resolved to candidate myself to an elective spot at the House of Representatives. I always concluded my speeches brandishing "Long Live the King Jesus Christ", for a simple reason: I am catholic, and therefore, as catholic, I defend the restoration of Christianity and I realize that we will only have a true peaceful culture when we once again recognize Christ as the King of our Country.
semprefamilia.com.br/blog-da-vida/quem-e-chris-tonietto-a-jovem-catolica-que-ja-enfrentou-um-ministro-do-stf-e-chega-a-camara-em-2019/

Attached: 1541554581422.png (439x471, 9K)

youtu.be/Ix8rR-D296g

Attached: 411.jpg (2400x1528, 410K)

it's just the American way of thinking. Puritan philosophy has infected this country like an arrow to the guts. People here are literally afraid of other cultures, even the ones that they themselves come from. They want Christianity to be as close to Judaism as possible

Tradition ≠ dogma

Lutheran. NOT the "Lutheran" church though.

there is probably a 1% chance that OP lives within 100 miles of an orthodox Lutheran church

The 3 different VOTER classes and how number 3 is the most dangerous... a cornered voter

youtu.be/tvP_LnKexPM

Language is what unites us!!! Language is our true fatherland
youtu.be/P_T2iWgykVU

Enjoy,. . . .,