Racists, no matter how much you try to convince people and sperg out: mixing is inevitable

Racists, no matter how much you try to convince people and sperg out: mixing is inevitable.

You even had to make up laws to stop people from mixing. Homo sapiens even mixed with neanderthals. The dick will always win.

Attached: r.jpg (1200x601, 114K)

Meme flag bot spam

Go fuck some dark people then, no one gives a fuck.

your mom gay

(space)

okay now this is epic

(space)

based and redpilled

>dick will always win
Oy vey you misogynist

if you want to mud up your genes, that's your choice! I'll stick to my own kind

RAEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: CF3B3B4F-B4D5-43BF-A08E-D91819204597.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Billions have killed each other so that DOESN'T happen.
Speciation is inevitable.
Bored libertines who want exotic sex are selected against through disease. Evolutionary pressure has favored diversity, true genetic diversity and separation.

Daily reminder that losers like OP constantly REE about how they want whites to be bred out, while simultaneously coveting and fetishizing the white aesthetic and genes.

The white aesthetic is still a goal and trophy to idiots like you, and you aren't even aware of the irony. All these bait threads do is make you look pathetic and wanting. Stay mad, nigger.

Attached: 50233_25690156070_4604_n.jpg (200x286, 15K)

genetic engineering will make race mixing irrelevant, hell it will make all races irrelevant

can't race mix if all non-whites are dead and gassed, user

does anyone have that image that if whites breed with blacks the white genes will eventually win out? like if a white man and black woman have a kid the child is mixed. then that kid has breeds with a white person then that kid is whiter and so on.

>anyone here reproducing
Why waste time arguing over impossible hypotheticals?

who is this semen demon

A literal monument deifying black dick, the levels of absurdity and gaudy ostentatious nature of the negro mind erected in Washington DC, it’s not rap music, it’s the spiritual energy the obelisk generates pervading the minds of the weak.

Attached: 88490D1F-E9B4-415D-AEFF-E8406C847AB7.jpg (300x451, 31K)

>Racists, no matter how much you try to convince people and sperg out: mixing is inevitable.

>You even had to make up laws to stop people from mixing. Homo sapiens even mixed with neanderthals. The dick will always win.

Attached: 1511025643173.png (251x272, 8K)

Attached: nigger thief.jpg (650x434, 106K)

Quincy jones has to be a mulatto for her to look like that, i always assumed. She has to be a quadroon, there's just no way she's half black

Attached: 58749586.jpg (750x1301, 241K)

These?

Attached: 748576387.jpg (628x1198, 207K)

US blacks are 65-85% European.
They tell each other "you gets the good hair from yo cherokee blood".
It's a common lie among blacks.
Watch YouTube videos of blacks getting their DNA results. They're all pissed they have 15-35% cracker blood.

I sharted

Sure. The issue letting people continue degenerate cultures, though.
Discouraging mixing gives them time to crumble, and when their population comes calling they'll need to adopt a better culture or fuck off.

The problem is liberals keep throwing support at groups that should be allowed to collapse and extending their lifespan. Average ones do it out of kindness or because they're told to, while leadership does it to keep voteslaves and things they can blame others for.

>"Please white people, give us as many of your genes and aesthetics as you can before you die off"

The absolute state of these board sliders and their easily-nulled bait.

> 1 post by this ID

Mixing destroys diversity.

Attached: white.jpg (450x299, 169K)

>mixing is inevitable.

Israel.

INB4THELOCK!

>"Why me, Tyrone?"

>"Because women like you are still seen as a 'goal to be achieved' by black men, a fetish, a trophy, and we need your white genes so that our children will look more attractive than we do."

wew

Nigglet,if i migrate to US of A,your females would only deliver white big dicked babies.

Murica would purify itself in 3-4 generations.

preservation is inevitable monkey, we are preservationists

Attached: 1541707515274.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

>"also if my mommy n daddy see yaw lil wite ass on my arm, dey'll know I a sucess"

It's quite easy. Just have a bunch of white males breed with the mixed offspring. Eventually it will even out.

if mixing was inevitable, then why do you care so much?

I'm not a bot, wtf..

you just made shit up

wheres the neanderthals now? gone. mixing = bad.

I don't spend 24/7 talking about race mixing here.

Well he certainly doesn’t look native to anywhere in Western Africa.

Attached: 1C5CE1D0-844A-4DE7-9B64-A36F59DBF919.jpg (1200x1200, 226K)

how about you fucks stop encouraging and pressuring people on Jow Forums to do it?