This meme has caused me to really think about why I even visit Jow Forums and the chaos that exists here...

this meme has caused me to really think about why I even visit Jow Forums and the chaos that exists here, and that I could be other places to add order and value to people instead of this mental group masturbation that we do.

has this occurred for others?

I- I think this is my last post. I'm done. This is the last meme. And the one that broke me open so that maybe I can truly live.

Attached: jordan_peterson-600x315.jpg (600x315, 18K)

Nigger.

excuse me sir?

it's just too much information to process everyday for a nigger.

information? uh-huh, and wow.

Yeah that’s right u heard me bub

and why is that?

le serious face man:
"I think deep thoughts"

Juden Peterstein? Fuck that kike.

imagine being here unironically

>has this occurred for others?
sure, i mean, if you completely overlook how he actively targets and discourages white males from behaving as a collective, meanwhile ignoring that the niggers and jews are far greater perpetrators of ethnonationalistic ideology

fuck him

This.
>oh he looks serious! He must be right about everything.
>o-oh... ok well I guess white people are just naturally evil and genocodal for no reason then.

Shut up & clean my room !

lol op listens to a self help Guru; lets all laugh at his insecurities.

This is the only halfway decent place left in the web 2.0 hell, why would you bother going anywhere else?

Shut up and clean your room.

Snap yep this one’s going in muh cringe compy sage aaaaaaand ..... mmm i think we’re done here mkay

I agree with you OP, you should totally gtfo of here.

Wash your dick motherfuckers

i laughed and laughed and laughed. why cant I ever think of shit like this on the spot? how are you guys so quick-witted? i already know ill never be successful at anything...God, at least grant me the ability to shitpost

Attached: 1538771851373.gif (320x384, 1.31M)

i left for almost 5 years, came back realized the same thing as you, and i'm still here,

so shoow teets or gtfo faggotorial faggetier.

This place is not for the weak-minded. Go back to normie land, faggot

ironically it is for the weak minded, who refuse to tell the truth and stand up straight in the world, choosing instead to cower at their keyboards and hurl racism and insults at other. Nothing wrong with that, your choice, just see where it gets you in the end, as a bitter shell of a sad human.

got it out of your system Jow Forums... done with your chaotic "comments" on this stand up straight honest OP's assessment?

Fine, my last post is concluded now.

Good bye.

OK pussy, see you in an hour or so

Ok, this is epic.

I bought his book for my dad on his 59th birthday and in just a matter of weeks he turned into a fucking boomer. Fuck Jordan Peterson.