German daily show destroys Brits

The German Heute (Today) Show has destroyed Brits in their latest crushing and funny attack on Brexit and British ignorance

youtu.be/BFU6ig6giwc

Highlights:

2:40
>Oliver Welke demonstrates to Brits they cant have their cake and eat it
3:28
>Footage of dumb Brits showing how brainwashed they are
5:00
>Brit thinks its country produces the best products LOL
6:00
>British ugly genetics exposed

What now Br*ts?

Attached: heute show.png (1267x672, 898K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BFU6ig6giwc[Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=nSo3xsTKfIg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y17nq8i6T-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still mad about WW2

Attached: Battle-Of-Britain-Air-Comba.jpg (576x311, 106K)

Good, force them to give us back the elgin marbles too Hans!

>brits are brainwashed for voting brexit
>everysingle media outlet and sources says brexit bad

what?

As a Brit and proud European I must admit I couldn't agree more with the first comment. Brexit is a fucking tragedy and a disaster.

Attached: agree.png (1258x152, 28K)

Germans think propoganda and the government is always correct. They are eternally cucked since 1945.

>watches state media

Attached: 1530960588004.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Traitors the lot of you and your #FBPE A.C.Grayling cult. The man is a humanities professor ffs.

How does it feel to be the epicenter of the european muslim invasion and the proud runner up of two world wars?

Based kraut

>accuses everyone who wanted to leave as being racist and stupid
>"It's truly as if they have been brainwashed"
Cringing at the irony. Do these people have no capacity to think for themselves?

>funny attack on Brexit and British ignorance

This sounds like a UK comedy show.

>cant have their cake and eat it

The cake is getting out of the EU. Eating it is being out of the EU. There are no positives to EU membership other than for Germany. Everywhere else is on the way out too, we just pulled the ejector seat lever first.

this

This guy is as funny as a dead squirrel frozen in an iceberg.

Attached: AD4EED8C-3731-4539-BA8C-BEB281974B9A.jpg (620x451, 82K)

jews

German squirrels are fucking bare mad lad. How do you niggers get to school with those things trying to eat your nuts?

>youtu.be/BFU6ig6giwc[Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed]

mom, i posted it again!

O B S E S S E D

You know you needed to call in your jewish friends and others to win WW1 and WW2.
Without help you would have lost both wars.

I can't imagine why the Brits wouldn't want to be slaves of the 4th Reich.

Says the country which replaced half of its town mayors with muslim and whose capital has one of the highest muslim populations in europe and this since long before the refugee wave.
Says the country whose government was shown to have relations with ISIS more than 2 years ago by hackers.

man, I thought the German humor meme was just a meme

your humor really does suck

I thought it was funny. Americans are just too dumb to understand our humor

Yeah not like they are the ones who have to invest the most money, alone more than a hundred billion just for greece.

The guy in the video is known as one of the biggest government paid assholes in Germany. He is 100% unfunny. His “show” isn’t watched by anyone, and all his funding comes from the government.

>norf fc featured on german news
Well done, brit/pol/.

The presenter looks like the Amerimutt meme, and worse than the guy he's mocking.

is he okay?

I wonder who is behind this post

Yep, still salty.

Attached: Battle-of-Britain.jpg (810x540, 88K)

((ZDF))

Watching Hans and Ian slug it out over who's the biggest eurofag is a fine sport

Attached: 1479698017980.jpg (413x395, 67K)

>and all his funding comes from the government.
isn't there a ban on criticizing immigrant behavior and a push to publish state-sponsored media that says good things about them? or am I just getting fake news?

I heard you guys basically have to read between the lines in your newspapers now

Attached: 1540745856869.jpg (259x194, 11K)

This is incredibly unfunny humor. How is this even possible? This is actually on your television? You people watch this?

Attached: 1502217597834.jpg (379x500, 35K)

What the hell this is even less funny than American late night shows, do the jokes not translate or something? Even the audience was extremely low effort. God help us when this format becomes popular in GB.

The best part is that they have to thank us for it kek

>Br*t too inbred and low IQ to understand superior engineered German humor

brush your teeth

based and redpilled

Have you ever seen Kraut Anons be funny? Their idea of humour is to call people names, like Amerishart. They're autistic as fuk.

>German humour
>Funny peculiar

Attached: 1540129579107.png (750x750, 497K)

>German with European flag

Attached: mmmm.png (220x230, 5K)

There is the FAZ, which still has good news. Most other newspapers are horrible, untrustworthy gov propaganda.

German humour is no laughing matter, user

brits made a big mistake leaving the EU, only now they are start to realizing they fucked up

>brits made a big mistake leaving the EU

Yeah, no.

The NPC meme was always real

whats that?

>ze beste produkte AAHAHAHA

Gotta admit I laughed when he mocked the fisherman. Though he can fuck off if he thinks British ales and stouts are bad.

Shitain is now irrelevant because you chose to isolate yourselves from your fellow Europeans.

Digging your own grave, literal island monkeys.

As always, Gott Strafe England.

It's state funded. But don't pretend you have better humor with Trevor Noah, John Oliver and Stephen Colbert on television.

man I love german humour
youtube.com/watch?v=nSo3xsTKfIg

atleast our kids dont die in school shootings

Which of those is the one that tastes like soap?

Stay Man Klaus and enjoy Gemanistan.

Not watching germans attempt humor

Brexit is not only for our sake, but to spite the EU and the elites, which are happy to silence German women speaking about getting raped and replacing you. We wouldn't have left if this wasn't the case. However how Brexit is being lead and our leadership is still hostile, but it shows the actual people are with you. We're not going to be better off really, things may be even worse, however atleast we've weaken the parasite of the European people.

>ho ho ho. Ve Germans are known for our superior sense ov humour.
>You vill laugh or you vill be punished severely!
>I haz vitten down your name!
Can you see the ninja turtles granpa that is talking about genetics, poo? Transformed from the norm by the nuclear gook indeed.
You can try and jump on the back of great geniuses like Seth McFarland (who so not a potato, I won’t hear it) but I’m happy enough that every part of club med is filled primarily by hot Brits. There’s always a German present, he’s usually in shorts, a green cagoule and hiking boots in a techno club, drunk and talking loudly in bad English (English, the only way you can be understood) about the superior traffic contra flow in Düsseldorf town centre with a pint of real ale in his hand.
As for Brexit you’ll have to just get over it. I get that this might lead to you being sent back but to my mind that’s a good think.
You are free to post yourself and demonstrate your great beauty if you like. I do it all the time, I use selfies for all my (f)art. Loser. Seriously, just surrender and show me to your bitches like a long list of your ancestors did, bro.

Attached: 72C5A7FD-95B0-4718-A228-50C45094383C.jpg (860x556, 75K)

>germans making fun of other peoples' genetic traits
the fire rises?

>t. Norf FC guy

Brexit it the new British boogeyman used to blame all problems on.

Economy down > Brexit
Muslim rape gangs up > well there just asian and Brexit
Stabbings go up> well it not the muslims, brexit!
London fog rolls in > that's definitely not a stench cloud formed by all the Pakis,its from global warming caused by brexit

Germans are stupid.
English are stupid.
Solution?
France is best.

>posting literal state propaganda
Why though.

German "humor" sucks because they're such conformist, obedient bug-people. German comedy isn't organic, it's whatever the authority figure says is comedy. "LOOK HOW STUPID TRUMP IS! HA-HAA!"

There is no such thing as German media. All 'German' media is Jewish.

Irrelevant to who?

German posters here are retarded. I have seen it again and again. These idiots think they are funny shilling about Brexit all day. Disgusting Ahmeds the lot of them.

Tu quoque, brute?
The global order is shifting and Germany does not know how to play the game.

>conformist, obedient bug-people

1 in 1000 people here isn’t an NPC

Attached: 03E050E1-9FC4-4B72-9ADA-3A7FFD9280AA.jpg (1136x568, 148K)

Same here

Attached: 973D816B-141E-4E1D-854E-F7440B31E200.jpg (985x1108, 229K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y17nq8i6T-s

Attached: (((ZDF))).jpg (1600x1207, 153K)

>slavshit mongol subhuman calling germans bug people

You arent even human. Selfish nigs of europe

>the german
>destroying anyone other than jews
>laughing at england
>as his wife preps the bull
>he yells at her to quite down, he's laughing at nigel get humiliated by the german version of John Oliver
>stuffs his face with more terrible food
>trans/muslim/halfafrican stepdaughter walks out
>"hey, where are you going?"
>she says she needs to take notes on how to please abdul in case mommy gets tired
>son then walks down the stairs
>"hey, what are you doing?"
>he says he needs to watch his sister and take notes in case she gets tired of pleasing abdul
>the german finally decides that he has had enough laughing at nigel
>rolls up his sleeves and twists his freddy mercury mustache
>walks into kitchen to see abdul looking frustrated as his family is exhaused
>the german begins to yell, " SheiBe, I WANTED ABDUL'S SPECIAL SAUCE FOR MY TRADITIONAL GERMAN MEAL"
>begins to jerk abdul off at a furious rate demonstrating his superior work ethic while laughing at nigel's plight like a mad man
>Abdul empties his balls into some pan full of fish heads and yard grass
>Abdul's brother rings the doorbell by driving an explosive van through the living room
>all but the german dies
>later the german is on his death's bed with serious burns still laughing to himself about that silly brit
>a rabbi walks by
>the german's last days are spent in prison jerking and twerking his burnt bum to death for holocaust denial

the end. you niggers are retarded.

Attached: sgbzslqrkdj11.png (780x620, 18K)

>t. obese amerishart

Attached: 1536365672682.png (1620x2880, 150K)

Does self-preservation seem selfish to Germans?

Good luck Fritz. You'll have Britain derangement syndrome for years to come. We are crashing this fourth Reich with no survivors.

Quite funny but German people being salty about brexit makes them look weak. Germans should not care who leaves or not.

Yup, your kids get acid to the face

Attached: 1478431302352.gif (440x330, 1.55M)

Checked, but they ought to care because this does actually leave them in a weaker position.
Not to mention merkel fucking things up with trump by not bringing him a gift.

germany in a picture

Digits to confirm

Attached: 1363637637828.gif (300x236, 743K)

>fourth reich
>with entirely anti-german policies

ahhh the mental gymnastics of paki boys

Clearly you are not familiar with 'the new Germans'.

Attached: Europe-The-new-Germans-1440x1170.jpg (480x390, 24K)

Fuck that Show. Will you also praise it if they produce anti-german propaganda again? Nothing gut Lügenpresse Shit.

3:00
>If you don't want us to artificially strangle your smaller economy with our bloc economy, just agree to be our slave and you won't have any problems

I guess it wouldn't be a fair and just world if all white countries didnt have their own john oliver.

thanks jews.

You Germans really have no concept of comedy do you? It's like you don't have the capacity? You'd think after losing two wars you'd develop a sense of humour.

God I hate this so much

This shit makes me happy germans are getting replaced

i think i would much rather hang out with the fat shirtless guy the anchorman is making fun of.

Yeah but this one is financed by our taxes

fuck europe. It's funny, cause I can say that and still stay in that shit kolkhoz.
Anyway, obviously economic union was a great idea, but that cultural Marxism they shove in with it, will fuck Europe from the inside.

>new germans
>always the same dimwittet memes of Oktoberfest or Usain Bolt with traditional garb.

Would you say it if it would mean leaving the EU for Poland?

Good God are all germans like this? What a pair of obnoxious, condescending, autistic, unfunny little twats. if thats what krauts are really like no wonder our boys were so eager to plunge their bayonnets into the huns cold heart. remberance day is coming up, the centenary of the end of the first world war. You'd do well to remember to not get too uppity, we showed you your place twice before already. And the simple fact that you know and use our language to disrespect us should serve as reminder enough of your defeat.

Fuck off kraut, your why we wana get out of the Union.

Is this how most Germans think? I am probably moving to North Germany soon for work but I'll probably end up killing myself if they're like this

It is our State Propaganda.

>German daily show destroys Brits

And for 6 years brit bombers daily destroyed Germany.

>when the saxon began to hate

Attached: 1516727220532.jpg (922x867, 73K)

pifkes never cease to amaze me.

overrun by undocumented migrants from war zones all over the middle east and africa, yet mocking people who dont want to submit to the same insane suicide by virtue signaling politicians who are controlled by zombie banks.

everyone in that audience should be gassed and nothing would be lost. fuck off germany you cunts.