This is Hiroyuki Nashimura. As of 2015, this is the guy who owns this website you're posting on (Jow Forums)

This is Hiroyuki Nashimura. As of 2015, this is the guy who owns this website you're posting on (Jow Forums).
You can see my flag. This site discusses American nationalism to a degree that boggles the goddamn mind. Now explain to me, visitors, why do you feel this is the proper channel to express pro-American, nationalist views when the site itself is owned by a Japanese man who was born in goddamn Kanagawa?

Attached: Hiroyuki_Nishimura's_speech_in_Sapporo_20050831.jpg (554x599, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tvP_LnKexPM
youtu.be/P_T2iWgykVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the Japanese are honorary Aryans who respect the solar principle

/paganism, Jesus is Lord, but you get it.

Oh, and /thread

Whites and East Asians are natural biological allies, and japs and Americans are actual geopolitical allies.

You can /thread yourself newfag

I know, that's why I did newfren

Because the Jews fear the samurai

You know I’ve never really had a problem with Japs. They’re very respectful, tend to keep to themselves. Their culture is very conservative, and I’ve actually never met a rude person from Japan. And I’ve met and talked to a lot. Sure there’s some weird parts to their culture, but I can say the same for whites. They have a low crime rate, and are for the most part quite intelligent.

Japs are a-ok in my book user.

If you cant trust the japs who can you trust?

If it was owned by an American it'd be Reddit/SomethingAwful with recation images by now. Not saying it's good but it could be much much worse

this

It was owned by an American for like thirty years you newfag.

Japs are our allies and extremely reliant on the US for protection from China. A strong America means a strong Japan.

Based

Oh yeah then who owned it retard?

We know faggot.

Attached: chingchongbingbong.jpg (960x1038, 98K)

Moot.

Japanese are the natural ally of European descendant Americans.

>/watch?v=gBH30uXB0xI

Great watch with a Shinto perspective.

Attached: 1512898911172.png (600x329, 180K)

2/5ch is full of Jap nationalists and it's owned by an American.

Attached: 1504486855434.jpg (640x853, 110K)

Greetings from Mexico.

Attached: mootinmexico2.jpg (500x374, 123K)

Jesus christ, I've seen some retarded threads in my 11 years here. This one though, wow. Congrats, retard

>This is Hiroyuki Nashimura. As of 2015, this is the guy who owns this website you're posting on (Jow Forums).
>You can see my flag. This site discusses American nationalism to a degree that boggles the goddamn mind. Now explain to me, visitors, why do you feel this is the proper channel to express pro-American, nationalist views when the site itself is owned by a Japanese man who was born in goddamn Kanagawa?
why you seething, rabbi?

Lol literally who?

>He wasnt here for moot
My god, its happened, someone doesnt know about moot the little girl.

Itt~ newfags getting trolled by gook moot on an American proxy
>pro tip
You guys are retards

Based and yellowpilled.

Which was back when the internet wasn't complete horseshit like now. Also
>It was owned by an American for like thirty years you newfag.
proofs?

Top quality b8 m8 I r8 8/8
Niggers tongue my anus

i hate nazis. i hate all the anti-Jew talk here but I believe people have a right to express themselves no matter how vile it may seem so this guy is based.

free speech is the last freedom we have. we've already seen how the left (and even the right) wants to take that away from us. I was outright banned on GWP because I disagreed with the queer owner's views on one subject. I have had mild comments (like "wow you are dumb") removed from Breitbart.

>Moot

Time flies fast
History buried in sand

Attached: SKELINGTON.jpg (241x210, 14K)

No clue who that is. I only know of luggage lad.

>all these people sticking up for Hirojewki
I mean OP is a retard, but come on

Attached: 1456243622632.jpg (730x1100, 87K)

He doesn’t own Jow Forums, Google does, and moot still works here. Can’t you tell which faggy fucking posts are his?

Dont take it too serious, when people mention this. Its not about the people, its about the mindset. Learn what that mindset is and it'll become more clear.

Attached: 33176629_932063856976577_3398495264980336640_n.jpg (320x282, 15K)

Not all boards are as tolerant of speech as Jow Forums

Hidetoshi Nagasaki is an honorary Aryan-American

I can't believe I pounded that ass.

He is an admin of a tumor. Why would he want to do that? Moot is laughing while earning cash moni at Google.

He's so accomplished now. What happened??

Attached: 1502045889525.jpg (2048x1536, 287K)

I fucked moots ass at a convention. He squirted all over the hotel bed.

Well I asked him if he wanted to be the little girl.
Then we went to his hotel room and when I fucked him he had a prostate orgasm.

ok

What is the solar principal?

Japs are based and redpilled

i'm heiling hitler in english right now and that doesnt change a thing so consider offing yourself with gunfire

looks like a pretty based cunt. Can he shitpost though?

Moot’s trapped among transfags and poos who hate him. He is literally here every day on Jow Forums trying to turn the board for his progressive masters.

Attached: 1420252046857.jpg (648x1000, 211K)

whoa is that really him? LMFAO

Attached: 1465317269950.jpg (956x417, 81K)

W.t. snacks here ama

Is that baggageboy?

based

Because everywhere else is 100% censored you brainlet. This is almost the only place on the internet where ideas can flow freely, be challenged and tested instead of censored and because of that, it has turned right wing.

>one post by this id

Worshipping the god in the sky, not the goddess in the earth.

Being ascetic, not hedonistic.

Being Apollonian, not Dionysian.

Being masculine, not feminine.

See
>Evola

But be warned, he's a heretic. Catholicism is true.

Japanese people are pretty nationalist too, and the people on this website suck more than enough Japanese dick, they're weebs

Attached: 1533296384165.jpg (750x740, 73K)

Who is this gook?

He lives in France right now, funny enough

How dare you compare him to a soulless dog eater?

Does he have masochistic tendencies or why does he want to get beaten by niggers

>i hate nazis. i hate all the anti-Jew talk here but I believe people have a right to express themselves no matter how vile it may seem so this guy is based.
>free speech is the last freedom we have. we've already seen how the left (and even the right) wants to take that away from us. I was outright banned on GWP because I disagreed with the queer owner's views on one subject. I have had mild comments (like "wow you are dumb") removed from Breitbart.
Enjoy your stay newfren

No, I am the real Hiro

Attached: super-hero-color-face.jpg (600x399, 29K)

Japan is Judenfrei, we are probably best served by our discussions being hosted out-of-country.

Attached: samurai.jpg (600x329, 36K)

It's not hosted in Japan though.

I never noticed it before, but is that microphone PhotoShopped into his hand?

Lurk more, you fucking nigger

Does he really? Source?

moot was here first
japan is a nationalistic country
we get along just fine, the japanese are honorary aryans

neat, not bad chinkmoot.

>He's so accomplished now

Working at Google is the opposite of accomplishment

Attached: 250px-Krusha_DKC_art.png (250x243, 56K)

/qa/ is my source

Attached: 1518236412784.png (696x720, 234K)

>1 post by this ID
What a pathetic way to try to put a wedge between us. I actually quite like talking to (real) Asians on Jow Forums, but even if I didn't, I would still appreciate it as a haven for free, unfiltered speech and just stick to the American threads. You'll have to find another tactic, little shill.

The Japanese are superior to Jews and the Jews have a inferiority complex over this. Japan can have economically and militarily powerful country all by itself without being a parasite like Jews. Japan has no host.
It's why Israel is a little shit parasite country based on Holohoax lies and Japan is the mega economy we see today. Jews using White Americans as first class slaves is less respectable than Japan being badass all by itself.

>not even glowing a little
fake and gay

based

Attached: 1519367784011.jpg (184x184, 34K)

This guy is right. Japanese are ethno nationalists. It fits perfectly for a japanese person to support Jow Forums

Thank you Jow Forums, very cool!

Attached: 81Sshf4p-OL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 142K)

some faggot jew named moot.

get off our board or lurk more. Hiroshimoot doesn't like you.

That explains a lot

Rude

The 3 different VOTER classes and how number 3 is the most dangerous... a cornered voter

youtu.be/tvP_LnKexPM

Language is what unites us!!! Language is our true fatherland
youtu.be/P_T2iWgykVU

Enjoy..,.,.., .

Cuck Gook fuck Moot

>"please let me eat your poop Japan senpai"

this is what you sound like everytime you say that dumb mutt fag, you«re not aryan dumb LARPER

Evola held that both the wet and dry path had the same end but that the latter was uniquely Aryan. It’s a matter of ones own “existential disposition”. Neither path can be described as right or wrong: you either ascend or descend.

Because the nips are based and degenerate ... but mostly based.

Yeah he is luggage lad's father (female).

>faggot spamming buzzwords and displaying his scat fetish
Shocking

Attached: 1511940093010.gif (500x349, 906K)

Wrong.
Hiroshima Nagasaki sold the site to Martin Shkreli.
After Shkreli's conviction, the site was forfeited to the US Justice Department.
Former AG Jeff Sessions recently auctioned off the site to Telegram and VK founder Pavel Durov.
If you don't know this, lurk moar newfag

/thread

If this site was still owned by an American it would have been shut down already.

hiroshimoot is honorary Aryan. as are all Japs.
>the jew fears the samurai
now fuck off

Eternal /qa/niggers btfo

fuck off snacks

hes not a gook. hes a nip

pretty in pink

>the feminine, chthonic, earthly, and unintellectual are just as good, according to Julius Evola.
That's gonna be a WRONG from me, dawg.

But then again, he rejected Christ, so could easily have contradicted himself