It's hilarious that right-wingers actually think they're going to win

Don't you think it's about time to stop throwing your tantrums and finally face reality?

The future of this world is multiethnic, queer, and open. This is history's inevitable course, and while your actions may slow down it's march or even temporarily set it back, it is in the end inevitably going to happen whether you like it or not. You yourself know this deep down, and yet you still choose to delude yourself and continue your futile resistance against progress itself.

You're so obsessed with your dying "cause" that you're probably wasting your entire youth "fighting" for it. You most likely spend hours on this site, delusionally believing that you're actually making a difference in the world by making posts that nobody even responds to. How do you think you're gonna feel when you're in your 60s and you look back on your youth? Do you think you won't regret spending your best years posting rehashed frog images and memes? Do you think you will feel proud?

You rightoids never cease to amaze me.

Attached: image.png (2620x1157, 199K)

>youth
>best years

well they fly jets over my head and spy on me so i must be doing something right.

Reminder that you are an Imperialist.
>it goes in all fields.

nice kikepost under a muslom vpn. try harder.

keep dreaming you will only end up in cycle of wars
yugolavia and USSR were really similar people i would argue the same and look where it brought them
you are only making the right stronger with the things you do
i would not be surprised if a new holocaust happens

Attached: 35298457_2110468079234455_6782434421938061312_n.png (1080x1075, 1.56M)

also the younger generations of white people are really pro white
as well as young kebabs are more pro islam than older generations
we shall see who will win the next war
probably us because china russia and USA hate you

More fuel for the fire.

you'll render yourselves extinct within a generation

Attached: 1541333414910.jpg (2400x7000, 2.04M)

Attached: 1541378697873.jpg (1024x854, 126K)

Your world flag covers nations of people you can't understand. Mighty high expectations for a colored queer.

>yugolavia and USSR were really similar people i would argue the same and look where it brought them
USSR was comprised with totally different people of different races or are uzbeks identical to say Latvians you illiterate mutt?

Massive cope, lol. Just because you and your fellow middle school outcast friends jerk each other off in the cleaning closet doesn't mean young whites are becoming "more pro white", in fact, the exact opposite is happening.
Young people of every race, religion, and nationality are becoming more liberal thanks to the internet. We are moving towards a homogenized global culture which emphasizes values like social justice, equality, and kindness. This is a fact, and nothing you say will change it.

Hey, IDF occupier, fuck off.

how does a queer world survive more than 1 generation?
>How do you think you're gonna feel when you're in your 60s and you look back on your youth?
i don't plan on living that long, commies will almost certainly execute me for wrongthink first

You are afraid. You wouldn't be here trying to talk down at us if you weren't.

>think

Attached: ror.jpg (1022x547, 56K)

The internet has polarized people more than ever before. There will be no Roddenberryesque kumbaya utopia when 2/3 of the world has an IQ below 80. Moving to the city and being exposed to these people erased my programming and made me racist. The more exposure people get to reality, the more similar changes will happen in others.

yeah sure how come europe is being swept by the right
you only make us stronger i suggest you go and blow someone up so you speed up the process by a bit
muslim untermench

I smile every time I read the word "multiethnic".
In all the history of history it has never worked, no matter how much those in power have tried to impose it on others.

At the same time the leftist wants to import millions of people who absolutely detest with every fibre of their existance things like queer, openness and incarnate the very defenition of intollerance.

The leftist mind must be a very interesting place to hold these concepts and still think that they are being progressive.

the only thing that is happening is you being afraid because you are losing control
sure people want rights but they wont sacrifice themselves for it
its natural that one always stays with its own tribe and you will never change it

you don't know the future any more than the rest of us do. You think the degeneration of civilization is progress? You are an idiot.

it's hilarious that left wingers think this is a win or lose situation

Funny how they say that they promote a world of justice and social equality while importing rapefugees that believe in a totally opposite social system, kys OP

Still, there is that creeping uneasy doubt in the back of your mind that your wrong. Sweet dreams cupcake.

America, Poland, Brazil, Hungary, Italy... Yeah we we are losing faglord. In ten years we'll be throwing you fags from the roofs retard. The human is a naturally conservative animal and we are just going back to the normal.

this ^^^^

t. brainwashed moron.
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

you cuck rely on straight people to make more gay people how will you reproduce
you will purge the gay gene that way

scram fag

up until now homosexuals had to hide and marry normal women and have children to avoid persecution, now that they are coming out as homosexual the gay gene will be purged just as you say my good sir

OP is an idiot, like most of his kind, here's why:

There is this stuff called "history". We study it so we can understand the present and attempt to anticipate the future. All of this, this nonsense wrapped in degeneracy that you seem hopeful for, has happened before in plenty of civilizations. And civilizations, like people, seem to have a life cycle. Civilizations, along with their morals and mores grow old and die. Those civilizations rot from the inside out. You might be right that Western Civilization is changing to the point of being more like you want than like I want. It might be. Here's thing you shit shit faggot, when you "win", you automatically lose. It is people like you who destroy civilizations, inevitably. Your moral degeneracy and hatred of decency is actually a cancer that kills civilizations. It always has, and it always will. There is nothing you can do to stop it. No plans you make, no compromises with the disparate congress of louts you have cobbled together, no common Utopian fantasy you lie to yourselves and others with will stop the inevitable destruction of your civilization. Degeneracy breeds contempt and death. You cannot win because time will not let you. All things end and are replaced. You will be replaced by what you hate.

The right is going to lose. It's only a matter of time now. But when we do, runaway degeneracy will cause civilization to collapse. And when it does, the right wing wing put it together again with a rigid set of rules that ban degeneracy under pain of death. This has happened before.

>instead of funding cutting edge science, we will be funding tranny sex change operations
>instead of exploring space, we will be exploring the utter depths of depraved sexual degeneracy
>instead of creating a unified people with integrity and compassion, we are creating a mutt slave class of subhuman intelligence retards who will not question the authority of their elite masters and kill their fellow man without question
>instead of advancing the agency of your average person and having individual noble causes to work towards, we are getting people to willingly vote their own rights away and give all agency to the government just so they can get free stuff
>instead of competitive prices for all services such as healthcare, it will be relegated to a completely inefficient government effort that will likely end up costing 10x what it currently does

I hope you realize that this is what you are fighting for.

if its not right wingers i will be happy to support my fellow Social Nationalist comrades

althou there will be few rules
>No Kikes
>No Queers
>No Traps

i dont ask for much

Attached: 13217147_568598743320910_6319826209817874095_o.png (980x586, 227K)

>Don't you think it's about time to stop throwing your tantrums and finally face reality?

When have we thrown a tantrum?
I've been waiting for the left wing faggots to kick off the civil war ever since you pussies elected that big eared bitch Obongo

Attached: Hardware 5.jpg (664x583, 129K)

>The future of this world is multiethnic, queer, and open
You will still be a fuckin' loser

I would like to see how well queers will fare once Sharia courts take over.