Not even 24 hours and sheriff is having a parade for the dead? Feels Fishy! False Flag

twitter.com/Lambright2020/status/1060640468260679681

Seems like a #Flaseflag
Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, citizens line 101 Fwy to pay respects to fallen Sgt. Ron Helus, who died a hero in thousand oaks shooting

#ThousandOaksShooting it's not even 24 hours and we have the police department doing parades already? I think this is a first!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 2.46.02 PM.png (630x787, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tvP_LnKexPM
youtu.be/P_T2iWgykVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I also got a shadowban over this.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 2.48.31 PM.png (989x911, 113K)

You spergs think everything is a false flag

You're gonna watch Netanyahu hang from a fucking rope in Guantanamo Bay and you can't do shit to stop it.

Attached: 1536221471648.jpg (1684x1262, 679K)

Maybe they actually respected the man and did this without external organization?

i hate this shit, blocking off all that traffic for what? to show off how much we over spend on the police department?

some retard in ct crashed his cruiser on 84 into a semi while speeding. they shit down 84 so they could 'show their respect' while the rest of us had ti wait to get hime, i cant imagine how much it cost the state since i-84 is a major shopping lane

>Maybe they actually respected the man and did this without external organization?
But there is a funeral hearse. That takes planning. The body should still be in the corners office.

>i hate this shit, blocking off all that traffic for what? to show off how much we over spend on the police department?
Exactly, these guys get paid $80 an hour.

they are paid 80/hr in cali? are you fucking kidding me?

It's a show of honor and comradery for their fallen fellow officer
Of course they are going to do this, this is exactly what happens when an officer is shot
The rest of the event might be "false flaggish" but this isn't out of the ordinary.
>t. heavily interested in conspiracies but this one doesn't fit

these stupid faggot pigs love to shut everything down every time one of their faggot buddies bites the big one

I know everybody respects the troops and all but this is taking things a little too far considering the circumstances.

why do they have to do it on the clock and fuck up everyones day? police officers feel like they are first class citizens, you have to to shit down a highway millions of cars use every day for one cop

>they are paid 80/hr in cali? are you fucking kidding me?
They make 150K a year up to 225K. I know one LA county sheriff that actually lives in Texas, but flys to work, stays in a motel for 4 days while at work then flys home.

thats a lot of money to clean up trash

Anyone who doesn’t realize the reason they are shooting up country music bars or pretending to is retarded.

They think that if they go after the NRA demographic we will give up our guns.

They are wrong

News cycles are short, got to act fast before the 5 o'clock news starts.

Attached: smiles.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

That doesn’t negate the fact that many retards here think everything is a false flag. Has it ever occurred to you that our government is rather incompetent?

Not as incompetent as the people it governs (yourself included).

60 people at Thousand Oaks shooting were all also at Las Vegas shooting. Odds?

Attached: 60.jpg (1920x1080, 482K)

The 3 different VOTER classes and how number 3 is the most dangerous... a cornered voter

youtu.be/tvP_LnKexPM

Language is what unites us!!! Language is our true fatherland
youtu.be/P_T2iWgykVU

Enjoy

Fucking smiling? What is there to be happy about?

How did the FBI get called in so soon? Or is it normal for FBI to be at all falseflags now? >60 people at Thousand Oaks shooting were all also at Las Vegas shooting. Odds?
The odds are 60 in 350 million. 350 million Americans.

Fishy

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 3.51.57 PM.png (623x355, 446K)

probably just transporting his body and officers lined up to pay respect. I'm sure when he's getting buried he'll get a blue light parade then too.

Can somebody log into the borderline bar and grill surveillance system to see if it was a real shooting?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 3.57.52 PM.png (606x789, 723K)

They were transporting his body to the medical examiner's office in Ventura 20 miles away. They announced early this morning at like 6am local time they would be doing this around 10am which gave everyone lots of time to either join the procession or park along the route. I considered doing this myself, the man is a true hero and deserves respect.

Attached: 1537353188126.jpg (425x301, 27K)

The last time a police was shot where I live they ran a parade all the way through town, like 12 miles. There were a bunch of auto collisions, two motorcycle cops ended up in hospital, one lost his leg, and of course traffic was completely fucked up ruining everyones day. It seemed to me they were punishing the city while putting on a display of force. Buncha sickos, literally a gang.

>the man is a true hero and deserves respect.
Why doesn't this happen every time an officer dies in the line of duty? What about what he did makes him a "true hero"? A hero is someone that knowingly gives their life to save others, he just sounds like a regular casualty who happened to be a cop on the job.

>hero
No, Taylor is a hero. She got hit in the head with a barstool. I heard the Public Information officer tell her she was a hero, so you can't argue with me or you're a commie.

this false flag is to distract from the election fraud going on is Arizona, Florida, Wisconsin and other states

I was trying not to laugh when dude was fiddling with the mic that fell down.

Good bet you're right, though they usually need to solve multiple issues with these things. Election fraud and what else? Rosenjew?

Fuck off and take your meds Wayne

This, usually I'm into this sort of thing but this doesn't resemble a false flag, just a former marine with PTSD issues that couldn't get help he needed before it was too late. Plus that doesn't even look like much of a parade, I'm sure the department was expected to do something after learning one of their men was murdered.

>Why doesn't this happen every time an officer dies in the line of duty?
I don't have facts but I would guess quite a lot of them do get similar honors at their funerals. This was just his body being transported but it was announced on news stations ahead of time.
> A hero is someone that knowingly gives their life to save others
He literally did that. Are you dense?

This. Sandy Hook conspiratards heartlessly viewing this as a fresh opportunity for another round of scheming.

Attached: 1540322685081.jpg (309x286, 10K)

>every initial witness interviewed described a middle eastern man
>FBI arrives on scene
>every witness is suddenly a jew
>shooter magically becomes a white man whose entire history is a government record they can just make up with impunity
Nothing suspicious here.

well fuck me, I guess I'm gonna have to start lurking more, I just barely saw the headline early this morning/last night. Just for ONCE can we have a shooting that i'snt a premeditated false flag?

the pig department is a cult big surprise

"""Shooting""" was fake as fuck. All us real thinking people understand this.
All the faggot 1-post-by-this-ID (actually 1 or 2 kikes on Megaphone) shitting up these threads are desperate to countersignal this.

They organized this not even 12 hours later? Fucking BULLSHIT!
They want to get maximum mileage out of this hoax and signal all the newly elected dems to push for antigun legislation.

>They want to get maximum mileage out of this hoax and signal all the newly elected dems to push for antigun legislation.

I agree.

>well fuck me, I guess I'm gonna have to start lurking more, I just barely saw the headline early this morning/last night. Just for ONCE can we have a shooting that i'snt a premeditated false flag?
We're FBI on the scene at the Jewish place right away?

If the FBI showup, makes me thing it's a #falseflag.

It seems more so to me that they used his death to further inflame the gun debate.

>He literally did that. Are you dense?
Did he save anyone? What I read was him responding to the call and was shot like everyone else. Nothing really highlights him KNOWING that he was sacrificing himself for others.