W-What have you guys done to pewdiepie's tranny gf?

W-What have you guys done to pewdiepie's tranny gf?
>7 million subscribers
>Deleted all videos

youtube.com/watch?v=KvVOf7Mx5iM

Attached: pewdiepie-tranny-gf.jpg (739x562, 193K)

WOMEN NEED TO STAY IN THE KITCHEN
i bet she cooks some nice rigatoni

Stop posting so you don't tarnish our flag.

> Muh E-Celebs
> Annoying voice of some stupid Anime gamer bitch
> Caring

I hope she found herself a Nigerian cock, cheated on Felix, and he goes full 88 and shoots her live on Snapchat.

>pewdiepie
kek, the biggest man child to ever exist.

Why are women so melodramatic about fucking everything.

I unironically hope she cheated on Felix with a 6'6" Nigger and Felix shoots her live on stream, while wearing a duck costume.

Natural feminine essence + unnatural increase in estrogen via

That's what happens when most of the people you cater to and interact with are 13 years old. Perpetual manchild syndrome.

a victim of his own success, pretty soon he will be 40 and doing vids for tweens making him a legit pedo. never trust a swede all of us are cucks hope marzia dumps him and shoots him

>I'm ready to do something different
wish my gf was a multi millionaire so I can fuck off and do nothing too

she's going back to the kitchen, based Pewdiepie putting her woman where she belongs

chemicals

she is preparing to bake some MedNord master race babies

wish her luck

Attached: 1524732927044.png (615x686, 612K)

lmao

Oh shit. I see an Adam's apple. WTF?

with the money he's made he never has to work again. he could have stopped a long time ago.

because pewds is redpilled to the max

The marriage plans are finalizing.
Maria has Felix locked down so she is quitting her 'job,' YouTube.
She might divorce him in a year or two and make away like a bandit without any work.

She made a bunch of money and is marrying someone with even more money. Assuming she doesn't randomly get raped to death on the street by a group of migrants or get divorced and take all his money, she is basically doing plan A for a white women.

Attached: 1541305272978.gif (350x286, 127K)

>reeeeeeeeeeeee why doesn’t someone make YouTube videos forever!!!!!
I don’t know, people may want to retire?

Shes so fucking ugly an manly plus her over the top high pitched voiced makes me legit believe she is a tranny. Are there any pics of her as a child or something? Some proof shes always been a “girl”?

its preperation for full 1488. Look for Pewds to move to America

I think shes pretty, but shes right when she says in the video she only ever got what she had because of felix.

IMPREGNATE MARJAH.