You lost, Jow Forums. Your party is finished and we will take AZ and FL from you. On top of this...

You lost, Jow Forums. Your party is finished and we will take AZ and FL from you. On top of this, Gillum will win in FL with a recount.

Attached: 1510105271124.jpg (785x757, 190K)

If Obama lost 6 senate seats and 63 houses his incumbent year and then was re-elected, how well do you think Trump is going to do when he GAINED 3 senate seats and only lost 30 spots in the House

Trump is going to easily get re-elected

jüdischer faden

Wow, so you are bragging about stealing elections?

I have a question:

Why are you all so worried about a recount? Would that not catch democrats trying to cheat? If anything, the one afraid of a recount is the one trying to cheat...

He only had a net gain of 2 actually. He's lost AZ now, and will lose FL. Get fucked.

Republicans are afraid of a recount! We want one you dumbass.

Honey it's more like gained 2 seats or probably only 1 and lost the house to a map that HEAVILY favored the Republicucks.

Also, he lost all the blue collar states he won in 2016.

>mfw when democrat chicks are way hotter than republicucks crackers

Attached: Sinema_Social_Media_Display.jpg (325x297, 16K)

Yeah because the recount will be (((completely neutral))) right

now we can concentrate on getting rid of the white plague

Attached: hqdefault[3].jpg (480x360, 45K)

That’s because those states have a lot of moderates and independent voters in them. They don’t want anything to get done in the government so they vote against the party in office in midterms. Republicans would’ve gained or lost between 5 seats like they have been doing for 8 years

I mean, aren't Republicans the ones in power right now? How is all this fraud getting by Trump?

i know. The silver lining is this brazen theft has a .03% chance of kicking off some shit then i get to kill you slow

Its not a recount its a hey uh so we found some mysterious mislabeled boxes that mysteriously showed up out of nowhere that somehow only had democrat votes inside

>he lost all the blue collar states he won
Low iq nigger explain Indiana?

That's literally fake news.

Please OP, tell me more about this recount. Will it go on until February?
I was only 19 in 2000 but I remember how it turned out for pic related

Attached: al-gore-height-weight-age.jpg (1188x781, 122K)

Cope nigger

If they pull some shit, I'll hit them where it hurts. No VPN, come on feds, I'm right here fucking cock suckers.

Attached: 1477233728619.png (488x423, 147K)

It'll be quicker. Either way, Republicans are finished at this point.

COPE

Everyone knows the Dems play dirty any chance they can. They've been caught dozens of times in just the last two elections. It is of course, always swept under the rug quickly and quietly, by their corporate media stooges and the multi-billion dollar corporations backing them. It's the SOP for Democrats.

Good luck when this gets debunked.

Debunk? You can't debunk known facts.

Republicans rigged it in 2000. They are the ones doing it now.

Ready for some Clorox in your cunt?

Attached: niggersburnthings.jpg (1280x960, 142K)

>the senate recounts the votes themselves
notice how it's only the most nigger infested counties that are asking for a recount?

Republicans controlled Broward County in 2000? Because that's who initiated the recount back then, too.

Doesn't matter. This is actually the Blue Wave that was hyped. You got one seat in the Senate, big whoop. We took 30+ House seats and unseated two Republicans in the Senate.

>Republicans did something 18 years ago
>Ignore the countless scandals involving the DNC's dirty tactics in 2016 (we all remember that, a complete shit show, to say the least) and the ones coming to light from the most recent election.

The funny part is how they used the Russian collusion to gas light everyone in to forgetting about their own, real corruption. And it worked. Of course, we found out that even the Russia collusion bit was cobbled together through corrupt and illegal methods itself, by using foreign agencies to bypass national laws. But like I said, SOP.

martial law is coming, your clock is running out faggot. "If that fucking bastard wins, we all hang from nooses!" - Hillary Clinton

Attached: IBiyHbJ.jpg (1307x1307, 128K)

Democrats are not causing any election fraud.

Good energy.

Attached: bg1.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Gillum lost by almost 80k votes. The fuck are you talking about?

>>Implying pol has a party.

>the blue wave that was hyped was fraud two days after the election ended
Sounds about right.

>Good luck when this gets debunked.

Attached: nxEMjwgiqYH9Ai2a_HfCft1M8CQ_pUc1bu_rBOTdGWs.png (632x372, 49K)

if you take those 2 senate seats mueller gets fired and the classified fisa warrant info gets released.. scorched earth faggot

Imagine bragging about stealing an election. What useless pieces of shit you are.