LAME DUCK

Now that trump is a lame duck president, will you still support him?

Attached: 6CD0FD4C-D636-4715-9F35-6D7223159E90.gif (200x110, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1059467660243726337?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is going to get more done in the second half than he got done in the first (which itself was record breaking)

I stopped like a year and a half ago. He turned into a full on faggot neo-con in such a short span of time and sold out conservatives to go try and get votes from liberals who will never ever vote for him, so fuck him. Trumpcucks are just as fucking bad as SJW's now, they white knight women, shill for niggers and kikes and never once support white people so why the fuck would I bother

Record breaking laws?

Double nothing is still nothing my man

Trump accomplished more in his first half than any president before him

Not his second term yet.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Go fuck your self dumbass.

I guess doing absoulutely nothing is a record in itself so he certainly did that

You guys lost the election, it’s over. That was your chance

>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

DEMS DON'T WANT YOU TO NOTICE THE OBVIOUS ELECTION FRAUD HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES

RICK SCOTT SUING BRENDA SNIPES

IT'S HAPPENING

yeah, i would rather have a lame duck that is sincere as opposed to having another CIA backed president like bush/obama/clinton.

the deep state shit is real.

Rick Scott is an idiot, who gives a shit?

i believe you are suffering from the reddit invasion. I do blame trump for that. Those niggers need to go home. I do believe he is doing the most that he can for white families. He's swimming against the current looking for anything to hold on to though.

>implying I'm not phantoming in your shill discord

This dumb fuck won't do shit.

Attached: Director-Mueller.png (1200x799, 790K)

What again makes him a lame duck?
I missed my shareblue meeting.

He didn't do anything that Jeb! wouldn't have done.

Attached: 1541567724325.jpg (260x295, 16K)

>In politics, a lame duck is an elected official whose successor has already been elected.

Matthew Whitaker got Trump's back.

Trump will be fine.

Better than fine. Trump 2020 and Emperor Trump 2024

No hablo zoomer

he lost the house.

Dem win in 2020 is assured since Trump is such a useless coward.

>everyone go against trump

Mk, buddy, I see the agenda.

Unrionically, no. I'm done with this Banana Republic. Trump wanted to fix this mess, but he simply can't. The corruption is too rooted in the makeup of this country that the only way he could do anything would be to dissolve Congress and become a fascist dictator, which he won't do.

This country died today with these fraudulent elections still going on to make sure Trump can't do anything. I'm just deciding which country is less shit that I can move to.

Fucking lol

>hired John Bolton(PNAC director, and Jared Kushner(jew)
>bombed Syria and sold weapons to the Saudis
>recognized Jerusalem as Israels capitol
>bailed from bankruptcy by Rothschilds
>funded by Jews
Trump has always been a Zionist faggot

Dems don't care if the whole world knows they're committing election fraud because they know no one will do anything about it. If Trump doesn't intervene then he is truly worthless as a President.

He lost the House is is about to lose the Senate to election fraud.

I called this months and months ago. As Trump supporters keep having to take sides against anything that doesn't agree with Trump, eventually it will lead to all of them denouncing the United States as a whole.

If a person believes that EVERYONE else is lying and Trump is the only one telling the truth about any of this, then it's the logical conclusion. And right here in your post, here it is just starting.

YEB

Buckle your seat belt boipussy. These next 2 years are going to be fun.

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1059467660243726337?s=09

McAfee 4 pres 2020!

this.

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-003716.png (720x1280, 140K)

I forget, are we for or against Harvey?

This thread is wonderful commentary on the political knowledge of Jow Forums. Clearly this place is a shithole full of circle jerking wanna-be nazi retards.

A president becomes a “lame duck” after his replacement is elected, not because he loses part of congress.

This country won't be white within 20 years, so why should I continue to support it? The country the Founders created died in 1913. I'm legit moving to another country and renouncing my American citizenship and watching this shitshow die from afar.

OP is
1. a faggot
2. unaware of what a "lame duck president" is

Even if you are too stupid to understand what the concept of “lame duck” actually means, think about this:
The repubs can force their agenda through Congress, but appointing judges only takes the senate and the president. They’ve already changed the Supreme Court for a generation, the lower courts are going to follow.

Sweet, sweet victory.

It's a good thing, he's inadvertently reducing global trust in America which may or may not be good for you, but it's better for the rest of the world.

Wow, turns out I didn’t know shit about the government, thanks!

That's not what you said before though. You said it's fucked NOW because Trump is failing in his supposed mission of fixing all of our problems.

Trump fail = America bad

It's pretty goddamned ridiculous that he has been able to fuck your mind this hard.

America was bad before Trump. He was the only person that could possibly turn the ship around, but it's clear he can't. Today was just the final nail in the coffin of his attempt at doing so.

You just contradicted yourself you plagiarist.

There's this thing called the internet. You're actually using it right now. Why don't you use it to find out just what the term lame duck means.

og course we still support him over a bunch of commie faggots

Attached: 1522360688856.jpg (750x746, 334K)