Is Texas becoming the new commifirnia?

More millennials are moving to Texas for tech jobs, cheap housing and relatively low cost of living. They usually vote Democrats. Combine with rising Hispanic population. In some 5-10 years they’ll turn the state blue permanently.

Attached: 46972D1F-4128-4769-9AF7-1A2A745F2EF3.png (250x244, 8K)

Yes it is. And no one will do anything about it. They will just fucking go on with their lives. Like NPC faggots.

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

what a coincidence

Attached: 23564235.jpg (1328x762, 328K)

what a coincidence

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1514x868, 380K)

Once Texas goes blue we'll never have a republican president again.

yes, but I keep hearing these inbred yokel Texas retards telling me that Texas will ALWAYS VOTE RED *beats chest* ALWAYS I TELLS YA!! *bites into block cheese* AIN'T NO SISSY BLUE FOLK WINNIN' MAH TEXAS *shoots gun in the air* YEEEEHAWWW *bullet falls and kills him*

t. mexican

Yes, because commies can't live in the places they ruin.

The demographics are discouraging. 45% non-Hispanic White currently and there’s 38% Hispanic. Hispanccs are outpacing whites at new births by 50%. Add blacks to that and it’s by nearly 80%. There’s no way we can sustain our population without deportations or mass abortion programs. What a slap in the face that our tax dollars are supporting these people while they replace us and vote in faggots to restrict our rights. Texas is going to be lost in 5-10 years and there’s little we can do. As a native Texan, this is very depressing.

What can we do besides vote and lobby?

A lot of people on the right are legitimately delusional, I've been assured numerous times by people that Texas is N E V E R going to vote blue. Where this strange confidence comes from is hard to say, because Beto nearly won

>In some 5-10 years they’ll turn the state blue permanently.
Who cares?

When are you Far Right White trash gonna realize you are no longer welcome in this country

People seem to forget that Texas once chose a liberal cunt to be their Governor when they could have elected a genuine conservative cowboy. And this was back when Texas had a White majority! Also, let's not forget that Texans gave us the bastard who changed the nation's demographics with immigration reform.

Attached: Richards-Williams.jpg (1024x522, 209K)

It never would without you shit heads invading.

Just 40 years ago, Texas went for Carter, and California went for Ford.
People forget that this was LBJ country for a long, fucking time. It's only been red since the early 90s. Just like what ultimately happened to California, the spics (not Tejanos) pouring in along with liberal hipsters from California and elsewhere will ultimately turn it blue again. There's no stopping the demographics at this point. The WWII generation sold this country out a long time ago.

Attached: 1531740632022.jpg (454x340, 88K)

This, Fuck the silent generation. They let the boomers become the way they were.

To sink a claw hammer into your skull after I gouge out your eyes with my thumbs would surely be orgasmic.

Another thing that always pisses me off is how folks act like we have some great gun laws. They didn't pass concealed carry until a Luby's got shot up, and we still need a license to carry. Other states with constitutional carry are way more "conservative" than here. All the urban shitholes here are blue, not just Austin. It's way more liberal here than the common perception.

Shortly after the 2012 election, a journalist (forgot who) predicted that starting in the 2020s the rust belt along with states like New Hampshire & Maine will become red. States like Florida, Texas, Georgia, and Arizona will be blue.

I was talking to some guy on Jow Forums about election maps for 2020, and he assured me that Florida will NEVER GO BLUE, ABSOLUTELY NEVER. When I pointed out that this is a swing state with very thin margins that Democrats could win very easily he just started beating his chest about WE WON FLORIDA IN 2016!!! And he had the same delusions about Michigan, Pennsylvania....etc.

A lot of people on the right are legitimately delusional, not thinking clearly whatsoever. Like all the people insisting that DEMOCRATS WILL NEVER WIN THE HOUSE, that ALL the polls and ALL the pundits were completely wrong

It's happening to every state. Why do you think they're flooding this country with retards from shitholes and placing them in white majority Republican states? To mow lawns. These fucking immigrants are invaders. They need to be forcibly removed. NOW

Stormfags are a mistake. Sad!

Attached: 1491076330716.jpg (500x542, 123K)

Trump needs to stop being a KEK already and start building the wall. And start cracking down hard on ICE, deportations, etc! Spics only care about free gibs and hating the white man. They will forever vote blue.

Attached: 4AF1B7A7-061E-4060-A707-C4900E3BCF53.jpg (819x1024, 210K)

Have you ever watched Spic TV? This is an actual night show host - like Fallon or the other faggots. It's all about 2nd grade skit humor, midgets, fake tits, and moronic reality shows that make the Bachelorette seem like must-see TV.

There is absolutely zero hope whatsoever that they will ever understand any basic civics and vote Republican. The Republican idiots who get up there and say we have to complete for their votes are absolutely retarded and have no understanding whatsoever of their culture. There are about 25-30% that are more family oriented and more conservative. That leaves the remaining 70-75% of their degenerate culture as a rock solid voting block for Democrats. You pump in more, you get more net Democrat votes. It don't matter if it's Texas or somewhere else - this is basic math, and it's just a matter of time at this point.

Attached: spic_late_night.jpg (450x253, 41K)

texans talk big but IRL are faggots
>muh alamo
doesn't mean shit when you let all this happen and just sit there and take it

I agree 100%. So many dummies fall for the “muh based Mexicans” meme so hard. Mexicans here in Texas fucking hate Trump and Republicans. And nothing will ever change that. I’m honestly surprised Beto didn’t win Texas. But if Trump doesn’t do anything about immigration soon, then we can kiss Texas goodbye forever.

>here me out, do you think those counties vote more liberal cause they have more border rats but also more exposure to these guys and are more accepting/realize they aint that bad?

If only you knew how bad it is.

I’m a millennial and if you’re a millennial voting democrat you’re unironically a onions slurping Starbucks employee that enjoys getting pegged by your wife’s bull while her son watches.

why

Tech is societal herpes. That is the issue. And UT is a hive of faggotry

Nice projection, m8

Welcome to Colorado circa 2004

Not if i have my shotgun..... dot come to Texas tomorrow Mexicans

Attached: with-malicious-intent-loads-shotgun-34304881.png (500x319, 92K)