youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are Liberals here to begin with?

There's absolutely no proof there is any fraud yet. You guys are just chimping out because they are counting absentee ballots. You can't just scream "voter fraud" because you lost.

Nigger please they are doing it in Florida right now.

>Why are Liberals here to begin with?
Shilling.

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.17M)

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (594x870, 128K)

Those people are shills

To talk about shit. I understand you though, you would rather have a hugbox for your oppressed selves. Nothing's as comforting as knowing everything is a conspiracy.

>now

>the government would never lie to you
get a load of this goy

FUSH AND CHUPS BREW

If i lived in America i would probably go on a shooting spree like that marine. You are killing your country and you don't even care.

SHRIMP ON THA BAAAARB MAYTE

>no proof there is fraud
>project veritas releases video of illegal immigrants being allowed to vote
>broward county got in trouble in 2016 for destroying ballots
>people who aren't citizens got mailed ballots
>people who aren't citizens got mailed voter registration with the citizenship question pre-marked as yes

You will regret this, shills.

They are not sending their best
>pic related, their best

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Yep, everything the government does is a conspiracy, you just have to figure out how it leads to the jews, isn't that right?

They think pol was instrumental in politics not realizing its not the site, but the collection of chaotic energy between random individuals.
Its like the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. But they can't harness that power because they are a corruption of orderliness.
Their literal platform is entropy. Entropy of the economy, entropy of identity, entropy of culture. Etc
The balance of Chaos and Order is the fight against Entropy.

What's wrong with supporting voter fraud? The right wing on Jow Forums supported it when Russia was responsible.

Check 'em lads. Screenshot for your keklings.

Those are all hearsay accusations. the recount would decide if it is true or not, not conservacuck brainlet NEETs who think they know everything on Jow Forums

Russia didn't commit Fraud. They bought some facebook ads that had zero traction. Thats your election interference they keep whining about.

Trying to justify voter fraud what a pathetic piece of shit.

Stopped reading at project veritas. This happens after every single election, the results are NOT going to change.

The thing is: we just have contempt for you. Disgust. We don’t look at the left as formidable, we see them as vermin.

Checked

Attached: Judge Pepe.jpg (2000x1000, 914K)

OH SHIT GET FOUND OUT JEWS

>There is no collusion, witch hunt REEEEEE
>Trump did not hack the election, they need evidence.
>These midterms have been rigged!
>This is voter fraud, I have no solid evidence, just trust me!

Attached: putin03.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Nobody cares how you feel.

You inbred Nazi bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, engaging in beastality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage kids. #FuckWhitePeople

> Jow Forums is a hugbox because everything thinks the same
> listen to me disagree with you

Remember, MKULTRA really happened, South Korea's government was just overthrown because its Prime Minister was controlled by a psychic, and Erdogan was almost overthrown by a military coup. I bet you believe that Russia colluded with Trump but can't believe that the press ever prints lies.

The fact they leave out Saudi Arabia and other players is the lie. Telling a half truth to convince the naive.

Race baiters are almost always foreign with US IP address or complete retards with less than 83 IQ

and this is news to us liberals have always supported voter fraud if it gets people like killary elected they would support left wing death squads if they could

please put me in the screencap.

Attached: PepeBePraised.gif (590x633, 1.86M)

This level of projection
My fucking sides

Attached: 003d272d4f908c353f51b46a1b6f2f68.jpg (1500x580, 76K)

>now

>now
When did they not?

whatevers strategically viable for optimal free weed lmao must be taken

>the recount will detect illegal aliens voting

You're absolutely retarded or a shill

ayy we have some actual conscious people in this thread!

>absentee ballots and mail-in ballots the only form of voting that doesn't require voter id
>democrats increase absentee and mail-in voting by 300-700%

Attached: suspicious-1.jpg (600x600, 36K)

And fucking Arizona as well.
The Dem cunt lost, and now is 10,000+ from "found" ballots.
Nuke DC from fucking orbit on election day, and let's start the fuck over.

>now

Attached: ssys2yg28lq11.jpg (882x731, 63K)

you support gore v bush and the hanging chad bullshit...its revenge time motherfucker

If you want to push out other viewpoints, tell me, is that a safe space or not?

Maybe people disagreeing with you isn't MKULTRA. Maybe not everyone is part of a conspiracy you've become WOKE about.

You wouldn’t be here if you really believed that, friendo.

learn2history motherfucker we were here 1st

They will investigate that too if votes are invalid
Why is it that when a GOP candidate loses its all >muh illegals
bur when the GOP supresses votes or Russia interferes with the election its totally fine because Trump won

Conservacucks are hilarious

Those are all independently verified events that took place you absolute retard, all happen to favor Democrats.

Don't be mad veritas uses shady editing to frame a narrative you liberals love that shit. The best thing about it is that the words come straight from the horse's mouth. Why would Beto's campaign talk about driving migrants around?

So stealing elections is okay?

>muh hugbox

That whole psychic sisters cult or whatever the fuck it was called fiasco regarding the prime minister was bloody swept under the rug like crazy.

OH shit nigger

There has been an absolute fuck ton of them here lately. They unironically consider themselves under a rural tyranny at this point. Not enough abusable brown people being imported or something.

check'd & kek'd

you breathing MY air is that okay

excellent post and digits fren

Attached: 1537065322193.png (400x400, 76K)

Hiel hortler my dude

>Erdogan was almost overthrown by a military coup
what a fucking waste
turkey would be in the eu if this had happened, allowing for Greece to have a viable trading partner, allowing for an eventual increase in the hdi there, turks would also imigrate at a higher rate, leading to a rise in nationalism, leading the the golden dawn taking power and liberation of Constantinople and removal of kebab

>investigate that too
You have no idea how porous our voting system is, and besides there's nothing to "investigate". There's no universal database to verify the citizenship of any person born outside the state of Florida. Do you really think they're going to demand citizenship papers from millions of people and be able to process that?

This election is being fucking stolen because Ruth Bader Ginsberg is about to croak and the (((deep state))) is fucking panicking about Trump securing a constitutionalist court for decades with a third appointment

I've seen a lot more evidence of the latter than the former from that fag O'Keefe alone.
It's also a lot more likely seeing as america doesn't even need fucking voter ID, which is insanity.

>it’s voter fraud when Republicans lose the popular vote

Gore won Florida and then lose Florida in a matter of days because of your stealing...its time for you repub to take the high ground on this one.

MS, WI, AZ and FL are all going Blue

>Russia interferes
DUDE FACEBOOK ADS LMAO

Everyone on the right should be glad they are here. I see a bunch of dumb kids who can’t argue for shit, mad that the echo chamber has a bit less echo. Time to toughen up.

>implying it isn't

god damn

Liberals support whatever it takes to regain power.

>which is insanity.
Based and redpilled. I unironically inconvenience pollsters and show them at least 1 form of picture ID as a matter of principle.

Thank you sir. Kek wills it.
Remember Chaos =/= Disorder
Chaos is a high energy state of randomness
Entropy is a LOW energy state of randomness
Order and Chaos co-exist for life to continue.

My state has voter ID laws now but I would do that, you know, even if I didn't have to.

well checked

China purchased Clinton "not so much as a leftist whimper"
Obama 2013 campaign fined 375K for suspicious user contributions "not a whimper"
Two shit tier FB ads from Russian firm, and it's fucking Pearl Collusion 2.0.
Now this shit, a bunch of wetbacks committing voter fraud are fucking Twatter heroes.
The Left is truly a disgrace to the union

Attached: pC0BkgX.gif (400x299, 989K)

Yeah of course they do. ALL Democrats are crooked fucks. That’s why Democrats support:
>no voter ID
>Illegal Immigration
>Voter fraud

Oh and they like being petulant children and rubbing it in your face like they’re four years old.

hivemind is not a collection of a random individuals but a hive of chaotic energy

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1537310805972.jpg (620x559, 161K)

>now

user I-

Of course they do. Legit pieces of shit, every last one. Pic related should clear quite a few out.

Attached: soap.png (440x289, 137K)

They have always supported voter fraud. There is no other way for them to win.

There's tons of proof the Jews are doing it, but not as much for the Saudis. Sure, the Saudis are rich and powerful, but you could also provide some evidence for your claims.

Attached: 1440211796268.jpg (500x513, 61K)

not using the dial soap

Fake and gay

We'll master it together, user. All of us. We are all gonna make it.

Attached: Dolph-Lundgren.jpg (750x500, 370K)

Remember when Bush stole the election from Al Gore?
>In florida of all places

Hmmmm makes me wonder if its happening all over again?