Trump silent on magically found votes

There is a 0% chance he is unaware that this is happening. If it was out of his control he would be trying to draw attraction to this fraud. There is a strong possibility he is letting them hang themselves. There is always the possibility that this is going to happen without repercussions, but his silence on the matter is out of character. Ignore all the slide threads/drop a redpill and sage. Keep spreading awareness of this, and don’t become disheartened by this yet. Spread spread spread this all over social media. These dem kikes are trying to steal this right under our noses and need the spotlight pointed rigt onto their cockroach selves.

Attached: 2AEDB1C0-A4AB-4153-B44C-E70B6329576D.jpg (463x307, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1060723241193484288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He’s getting ready to sick his AG on all of these states. This will go all the way to the Supreme Court and be ruled in favor of Scott and McSally for all this bullshit

Will Trump play the, "Well two can play that game!" with this one?

No way he doesn’t tweet about it tomorrow morning

im shocked he didnt have guards checking the voting systems

it def looks like arizona, nevada, florida, and WA state 8th district were stolen

Big question here guys, is there anyway to enforce all the absentee ballots? It seems like a ton of people from rural states who have moved to places like Cali and Chicago are mailing in their ballots to the rural states they were born in even though they haven't been a resident of that state for several years.

How can you vote in the election of a state you haven't lived in for half a decade?

I'm hoping he's trying not to tip his hand. Firing Sessions may have been his first move.

Timing is everything. Let the left dig themselves into the hole more. Never interrupt your opponent while they are making a mistake.

3 senate seats about to be flipped

51-3 =48
46+3 =49

DEMS TAKE THE SENATE

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING DRUMPFLINGS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DRUMPFLINGS DESTROYED!

Attached: ross-pic[1].jpg (368x245, 11K)

QRD?

Holding out hope. Trump needs to go fully nuclear on the Dems now that the House is lost. There's no reason to do anything but slap the shit out of them with exec orders and legal fights. Go for the jugular, God Emperor.

He had folks watching. But you have a much more solid case catching a criminal in the act by, like OP says, giving them the rope needed to hang themselves.

Runoff elections are only civil way to solve this

If he knows it, he's looking into it, but he's retarded to just jump out with out having facts, and I mean a piss puddle to shove their faces in, not hear say and feelings. Lets just hang tight and see how it shakes out.

Attached: 1476230404693.jpg (1024x1735, 286K)

>Dems take the senate

We still have a 51-49 Majority over you nigger, oh and don't forget the Mississippi run o ff sweetie ;) No get back to licking the shit off my sack.

But don’t stop screaming from the rooftops in the mean time. Spead info about this fraud far and wide. Get people aware. Get people pissed.

FL didn't let me vote.

I requested a mail ballot online through the website, sent this email, and attached an affidavit on October 29th. Just got a response this morning. How should I respond?

>also, they spelled unfortunately wrong

Attached: FL.png (1778x1130, 198K)

imagine actually thinking Trump doesnt know this is happening, especially in Broward County. These people actually ARE stupid enough to try this and Trump is letting them. too easy, do not worry

Looking for ways to remain civil with these people is how you ended up living on a Jew plantation run by criminals

YESSSSSSSSS

And allow California and New York billionaires to focus their money onto a handful of elections, instead of a multitude of elections all over the country? Fuck right off.

This. I'm actually impressed with the democrats..they play to win. Noodlehead knows she can get away with it... every time. Republicans look the other way... kinda funny. Like the roadrunner and coyote..lol
Fuck all this (((sooooooooon))) (((patience))).. fucking dumb qlarp bullshit.

niggers. They use niggers in all of this, because niggers are A immoral, B will break rules just because, and C they are the pets of the kikes and due their bidding. i believe a man once said "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."

Don’t respond; send this to someone in FL gov.

I'm hoping Trumps silence on it means he's too busy looking into it to be shitposting on twitter.

Law Enforcement is looking into another big corruption scandal having to do with Election Fraud in #Broward and Palm Beach. Florida voted for Rick Scott!

And there it is
Never doubted

lol william lebignipple is first to respond about "muh voter integrity" lol

I'm sure he is being briefed on the scale and extent of the fraud. And he is probably weighing options, on a autist would start tweeting incoherently this early into the revelations.

Nice

>Boward County
>law enforcement is looking into [this]
Wait a minute...

Attached: ScottIsrael2.jpg (450x338, 22K)

Civility took a hike.

That's why he started and quickly ended the voter fraud investigation. He filled them with overconfidence.

>46+3 =49
>This is a majority out of 100 seats

Attached: abc.png (226x223, 6K)

There are 51 confirmed GOP senate seats already you twit. Arizona and Florida weren't counted in that number.

They're trying to steal Florida and Arizona right now. Keep finding boxes of ballots... two days after the election

based image

checkem

That limit is supposed to be as x goes to zero

oy vey I can't believe we forgot these ballot boxes! Wow looks like the dems win!

If he does nothing it is evident this country has ended.

Maybe this can be the spark. Doubt it, but fuck I hope the population breaks out of this illusion soon.

Faggot. You don't reward voting fraud.

Demoniggers need to hang

It's over. Trump is now the house bitch. Democrats will not fund the fucking wall. And while I'm at it, Robert Mueller is about to go in dry. Prepare your anus

Attached: W8Q1PoJh.jpg (800x418, 49K)

You sound absolutely terrified of the future

>Allow them to fuck up
>Dems revealed by themselves
>Dems declared a rogue party
>"This is an attack on our democracy"
>shutemdown.png
>MAGA achieved.

I can dream

Attached: 2018-11-08_18-16-20.png (1225x637, 65K)

Attached: 1495682197766.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

No, then the graph would be trending up instead of down.

checked