Hey Goyim didja notice every kiosk at your local mall has an Israeli employee

Don't look to closely. Every single kiosk has Israelis slanglin' hand cream, cell phone cases, cheap toys and t-shirts. Nothing strange at all going on nationwide. Patterns, stop noticing them

Attached: 1A486563-AC46-430A-80C1-F44146F1C42B.jpg (500x700, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgzmbwRNfmA
youtu.be/OgzmbwRNfmA
youtu.be/GN68oyCQK7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STOP GANGSTALKING ME

How you like them optics?

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-06-15-52-25.png (689x538, 370K)

at my mall it's illegal spanish chicks at the food kiosks and pajeets at the phone case kiosks.

no those are larping israelis

Excellent observation. But I haven't set foot in a mall for 10 years.

I have noticed that, but I never thought anything of it. It's nothing new for certain ethnic groups to concentrate in certain industries: German brewers, (Russian) Jewish tailors, Mexican cowboys, Chinese railroad workers, Irish criminals, etc.

Attached: jew population.jpg (1521x777, 268K)

those israeli dead sea mud cosmetic merchants are crazy, i remember they were banned from one country (might have been the UK or something).

around 10 years ago i was christmas shopping the jewish dead sea cosmetics lady called out to me, i went over to her and she was literally trying to seduce me so i would buy her products (LITERALLY brushing her hand on my cock and giggling, and asking for my name and phone number).

Attached: 3583568.jpg (236x257, 11K)

it's all just fucking shitskins here in dayton

funding the mossad

you should have used what you bought from her as lube.

This.

>implying i didn't walk away
she was literally giving me reasons to buy it, after i told her i dont need or want hand cream.
for example: 'you should buy it for your mother, sister, or girlfriend'

she was also doing that same thing that chinese scammer women do, she was holding onto my arm tightly in a way to both to seduce me and so i couldn't walk away.

what the fuck is a kiosk?

These are military aged people. Mostly girls in my experience. They should definitely be in the IDF right now and yet they're selling dead sea salt skin scrub.

That happened to me too in the mall in Nashville near the opry. Delicious kike broad was all over me.

Nah man it's definitely all Indians / Pakistanis where I'm at

He is talking about this

recently? im surprised they are still getting away with it.
this was back when i was 16-17, this jew was probably 30.

Pack it in boys.

oh shit i just noticed

where is the follow up video with the banging and gagging?

Yeah they rip off old people. There was a scandal here in New Zealand with some zionist kikes charging old people 2-3 times for one item. They basically act friendly and talk to old lonely widows who go to the mall for social interaction.

Attached: 1527686737763.gif (217x224, 116K)

that is exactly (EXACT same script) the bitch was using on me.
notice the chad in the background doing the same to some women (same thing i saw too).
fucking hell, is this still happening?

I have no local mall

Two Israeli kiosk people got deported from my city. Getting deported from Canada is fucking hard too you basically have to be a spy

they did the same thing to me!

kek, did you buy something?
i kept trying to walk away and she tried to seduce me harder every time.
eventually walked away with my money in my pocket and a semi.

Where do I find more of this.

Seriously, where do I get more of this?

Wait actually yes, what the fuck? What is this about?

Attached: chicken.png (1366x768, 1.15M)

SHIT, JEWS ARE WORKING?
How can they rob us when they are working? This ruins the fucking narrative, we have to stop them from working at malls!

Someone tell me where the fuck do get more of this kind of thing!

Oh you mean Simon Malls?
>simon

No but I notice a bunch of shitskin muslims working all the kiosks. Oh wait, kikes are Muslims & Muslims are kikes.

Fuck you all.

youtu.be/OgzmbwRNfmA

>do not watch.
>fucking jew witch casting her spell.

That's been going on for a long time.

Holy fuck man I thought I was the only one, very sexually aggressive

Attached: D3B06D3E-3D6E-44DB-AB28-E09C39B02CFE.jpg (530x665, 88K)

Stupid faggot nigger

Yeah my mall is full of them but I work there and tell them to fuck off and stand behind their line. The line I made the mall management paint on the floor of their kiosk that they aren’t supposed to cross. I find that anonymous ICE calls have made the worst of them disappear. Or become disappeared. Whatever. Legit saw one ringleader kike screaming into his cell that he will rip up her passport because she is late.

if you get to the point where she will touch your cock and you can get away without buying anything then you are the winner.

Shit, I just saw some Dead Sea Salt fly over my house!

By the way, is it just me? Cuz all I could think about was how many nigger fingernails had that bitch has polished with that same block?

It’s how they get your address. They plot out times you are at the mall and send MS-13 to rob your house and kidnap your kids for sex brothels, drug mules and finally organ harvesting and rape the babysitter.

>Mall
Those still exist?

This is dumb. Thats like saying did you notice every indian owns a 7-seven or every arab runs a corner store/deli, or every chinese runs a massage parlor/laundry mat or every irish is a bartender,
but yea.. stop noticing the OBVIOUS patterns.

twit.

Yeah it’s kind of a thing here in Israel , after the military we go to rip off goys abroad. I did it in the UK- I was selling vibrating pillows to old women. Lol I was on tourist visa so basically I was illegal. Too bad I blew all the money on sex drugs and rock roll. I was such a degenerate.

Attached: 2B0847C3-6427-4824-91FC-BCD2AA3C46D4.png (676x768, 765K)

I already knew this explicitly

this is old news.
example:

>I was such a degenerate
We know, you people invented degeneracy.

I don't know why but this girl looks and sounds familiar. I can even hear the Russian accent within her Israeli accent.

You know what else is kind of a big thing in Israel? Cutting and sucking 8 day old boys. You child molesting inbreds have an insatiable desire for baby blood straight from the infant phallus fountain.

Reminder: not every child molester is a kike but every single inbred kike is a child molester.

Attached: jew cock crazed.png (960x535, 386K)

who the hell goes to the mall? legit haven't been to one in probably over 5 years.

ugg can jews just fuck off already

Yup this is my local mall

youtu.be/OgzmbwRNfmA

i went to a few malls when i visited america last year, they were literally empty, like 5 people within view from any given area of the mall.
meanwhile they are booming in australia, local one is packed full every day.

Those are the Jew children who’s cocks they suck. Goy babies they just murder and drink their blood

This sadly makes the most sense

last time i went it was 95% spics and 5% nogs. used to go all the time when i was a kid, they even had a dope arcade. now it feels like you're taking your life in your hands going there. all for shit you can get delivered to your house for cheaper.

Whites do not go to malls anymore. It's why so many are vacant.

We also drink goyims blood on Passover.
100 precent correct.

Now they have niggers in cars delivering for Amazon, sidestepping UPS altogther. Niggers toss my packages onto the porch doing 40 down the street.

They murder their own inbred children too. These trisomy 21 inbred larping ethnic cultists can't keep not only their dicks clean but also can't keep their herpes infested mouths off of the boy's dick after they mutilate it.

Child dies from herpes laden rabbi = go make a fresh one for the inbred larper tribe to collectively snip and slurp from. Don't forget the (fore)skin creme too, many shekels!

Attached: jew cut n suck.jpg (530x507, 58K)

We know. That’s why everyone hates you. Somehow you think it’s everyone else’s fault

Can confirm this. Met one in a Denver mall a few years ago. Didn’t think anything of it at the time

U mad, whitegoi?

>see a Jew
>don’t think he’s plotting something evil and against the general interests of the nation he’s in
Think again

Go jerk your little inbred kike jagon off to your inbred cousin/uncle/brother/nephew getting sucked on.

Attached: jews love the baby dick.png (565x375, 371K)

Still? I thought the federal government tracked most of them down and deported them.

Here is how it works: In Israel the advertise an internship to come live and work in the US. They use tourist visas and aren’t suppose to work but they do anyways. They share apartments with other Israelis and there will be 8 of them in a 4 bedroom apartment. They work in mall kiosks and sell the kind of shit mentioned by OP. The money is used to pay for local Mossad operations. The items they sell are junk. They also work in touristy gift shop beach stores in Florida and South Carolina where they try to also sell you henna tattoos that probably will sterilize you.

The US government made a video telling Israelis not to come here and that it was illegal to work on tourist visas and that they were victims of a scam themselves. I don’t have a link but it’s on YouTube.

>kikes kiking kikes

Attached: nigger faggots.png (4500x4334, 376K)

exact same thing happened to me at a mall in Vancouver.

Reminder Jews did 9/11

>you basically have to be a spy
That's because they are spies. Right before 911 there were Israeli kiosk people in malls selling some toy helicopter thing. Others claimed to be art students. I'm not sure why they do this shit but I think it's just a cover for whatever they are really up to. When you see these retards show up in your town, you can be sure some false flag is going down soon in your area.

Reminder Jews work against social cohesion because majorities in nations scare them.

Yeah they'd set up shop around military bases to try and get some HUMINT with israeli sluts. Already been found out, look up Dead Sea something for more details.

>The money is used to pay for local Mossad operations
No, it was going straight to me.

The biggest expulsion of spies in American history was 200 art students in the days after 9/11 selling art in government offices

holy shit... the mall i got seduced at was LITERALLY right next to a military base.

who the fuck goes to the mall?? wtf is wrong with you?

loser

I got the seduced by the same sluts... twice hahah. Truth be told the products were pretty good.

Wat?

>Legit saw one ringleader kike screaming into his cell that he will rip up her passport because she is late.
sounds a bit like the human trafficking thing they have going on in UAE. wtf is with the desert anyway? turns people into fucking animals.

After worshipping a sociopathic religion for 5000 year they have become more psychopathic, narcissistic and paranoid. They thrive as a parasite on high trust societies. Non violent psychopaths/sociopaths can be very successful if the people around them let them. Judaism is basically organized psychopathology/sociopathology.

Jewish spurs in the days before 911. They were all doing an art project in the wtc

Spies*

Jesus

Attached: A1222C13-5939-4725-995B-F99289BC52BC.png (640x1136, 301K)

>jewish spurs

Attached: 4563567376.jpg (339x148, 10K)

>Jewish cowboys
For rounding up goy

exact same happened to me about 7-8 years ago... i tried getting the QTs number but she said she didnt have a phone. feelsbadman.

i got you senpai

youtu.be/GN68oyCQK7g

>Going to the mall

>literal hand rubbing merchants

Kek

holy shit.

Attached: 1yoa9u.jpg (408x330, 34K)

Yes!
After /pol prompted me a few years ago I really began to notice this in malls. Big nosed israeli jews trying to sell you wine-infused hand cream or some shit.

They just hired me I go in tomorrow, pol Should I ditch or work for the enemy Gotta earn a living and don't want to live on the streets

Attached: wojak-meme7.jpg (700x700, 149K)

Definitly true at my local mall.