Why do so many conservatives fall for the "based black" meme?

Why do so many conservatives fall for the "based black" meme?

Attached: dont-relax-around-blacks.jpg (720x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ
mega.nz/#!fiIwXa7Y!xKZYse7lHRL-_c6jUg2A_NB0qLj2CnuORrtO-ITrNNw
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0rh0RWNFK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off d&c shill, the african americans are waking up

sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf

they didn't last tuesday
>90% democrat

>d-do not touch my ape like basketball americans
>they do the work we don't want like pleasing our women
You took over our continent for this shit, whitey?

Leave

>Those voting trends during the midterms
Blacks will never vote Republican, you fucking cuck

Because the vast majority of conservatives are just liberals

Because they are fucking retarded and have no idea how the world works

see

>Why do so many conservatives fall for the "based black" meme?
they need their tokens

Attached: funwblacks714-cpd-niggers-fight-magnificient-mile.webm (204x360, 1.63M)

Attached: funwblacks701-fight-club-daycare.webm (1280x720, 1021K)

Attached: funwblacks711-sheboons-fight-at-Wakanda-High-School.webm (204x360, 2.48M)

Their stuck in leftist morality, they still think this is about ideas and truth and not in groups and power. Plus they really just want to believe ideas can override biology and that were not just stuck with people that want us dead because modern day conservatives will NEVER actually use violence to do what needs to be done.

They seriously meet just fucking one of them, and all of a sudden think that ever nigger is a potential based black guy. It's fucking retarded. I remember Sven saying "Every once in a while, you meet that nice old black man that makes you feel bad about all of this". It's true. You do. But never lose sight of what they are IN GENERAL. And in general, they're feral fucking animals that would kill you for a week's pay. They'd steal your 14 year old daughter's iPhone and rape her if she seemed easy enough to hold down. And they'd hold your family hostage with guns to your heads just to get 'cred'.

Young nigger males are so worried about their street cred that they commit crimes literally just to fluff up their self-image. They're afraid of being too white, or not bad enough. So they go find crimes to commit just so they can act like "man, I got a past you knowmsayin"?

Why can't white nationalists and black nationalists work together though? They have the exact same goal.
>inb4 nogs.

>They seriously meet just fucking one of them, and all of a sudden think that ever nigger is a potential based black guy.
this is why NIGGER HATE THREADS exist

Attached: this-faggot.jpg (835x1034, 167K)

I have caught myself not hating niggers before. Every single time I move away from niggers, I find myself forgetting. For instance, I moved out of south seattle a few months ago. I moved to a nice rural white area. I never see niggers anymore. It's so easy to forget what they're like when you don't have to put up with them. And damn, it might even be easy to develop some kind of sympathy for them if I don't keep myself refreshed. I've got a folder full of webms that I should peruse from time to time so I don't get too soft.

Here's one I picked at random.

Attached: 1532303241529.webm (640x360, 2.32M)

If you think back to before you were redpilled, operating under the assumption that all races are intellectually equal, it makes sense.

Because conservative policies ultimately would end up helping them, and if they're not too stupid they can be convinced just like anyone else.

Problem is...

> NEVER FORGET
Jow Forums support group is here for you
+700 webm collection of BLACKs pulling civilization down to barbaric levels, that includes a compilation of them that is 7 hour video

mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ
VIDEO -> mega.nz/#!fiIwXa7Y!xKZYse7lHRL-_c6jUg2A_NB0qLj2CnuORrtO-ITrNNw

Attached: funwblacks40-unitarians-in-nola.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Yikes, you deserve to get your country taken from your kids

>. It's so easy to forget what they're like when you don't have to put up with them.
how are all these videos show the same behavior over and again and not lead one to conclusions about what kind of people these are?
blacks interacting with other blacks in "black communities"
>Around blacks at a mall in Atlanta
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
>Working at a Dollar Store
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
>Groundskeeper at an Apartment community
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
All over the country and black people act the same in hundreds of videos

Attached: funwblacks44kids.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

Fuck dude, nice didgets. I wish my moving out to rural WA didn't include getting a 1mbps internet connection, lol.

Why is everyone in this thread terrified of getting cuckolded? Does it happen often to you?

Idk but let them die.
Racism is just another form of Tribalism. And Tribalism is an instinct that will keep you alive.

Hello rabbi

If someone would be so kind as to post the chart from the midterms I'd be very happy, until then take a look at this chart from the 2016 election then go fuck yourself MAGApede retard.

Attached: 1541614701438.png (1804x2438, 244K)

Good question. It's embarrassing as fuck to see conservatives indulge the same starry eyed, self aggrandizing virtue signaling they purport to disdain as brainwashed behavior.

I feel like with the right message, correct optics, and carefully setting everything up you could have a rather ethnically diverse party that fights for an ideal America and you could even slip in some NatSoc ideas and if you word them right no one would notice. Jow Forums you gotta play the long game, you can't actually genocide people

Good question.

Attached: 1540529841705.png (300x315, 127K)

Compared to the 95-97% Democrat they usually vote, I'd say that's "waking up."

Blacks will never vote majority Republican in your lifetime, but that isn't necessary. Even a larger minority changing affiliation can flip unsafe districts especially in the South.

conservatives LOVE to see the pink unicorn
> BASED BLACK MAN
so they can briefly shield themselves from accusations of being a racist redneck for their conservative "values".
IT'S A LIE
You will ALWAYS be seen as a "racist"
Don't run from that ad hominem. That word has no sting any more

For every Larry Elder, Thomas Sowell, Sheriff Clarke there are literally billions of worthless niggers destroying humanity
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0rh0RWNFK8

Attached: funwblacks725-Christmas-Shopping-with-niggers.webm (480x300, 1.65M)

>optics
faggot detected

Attached: funwblacks722-car-jack-your-grandpa.webm (480x268, 2.65M)

Pity and Virtue Signalling.

Attached: based-nigger.jpg (477x408, 40K)

>you can't actually genocide people
yet

Attached: 1530547857499.jpg (732x960, 70K)

>Blacks will never vote majority Republican in your lifetime
why bother pandering to them?
> only 13% of the population
> historically DO NOT vote
> 50% of black males are felons and cannot vote
> of that 13%, only 40% are eligible to vote
fuck niggers

Attached: funwblacks721-mom-and-daugher-armed-robbery.webm (480x268, 2.71M)

> 50% of black males are felons and cannot vote
No worries about that, goyim!

Attached: y.png (940x365, 35K)

You don't pander to them. Pandering isn't how you get votes, and it often drives open-minded sorts away from the obnoxiousness of it all.

Also most citizens in general don't vote and it's lower among minorities than whites of any kind, yet the Democrats objectively succeed through the voting power of minorities who do. The ones who do vote matter and cutting into them makes a difference in any district up for grabs.

Sorry, bro, your math sucks.

Remember that black girl that scammed $150k out of conservacucks by faking being a trump supporter? Same people that would let their daughters date a nigger if he was a trump supporter

bump