Cali - 5th Column Checking Out!

It has been good knowing you lads. Got evac orders for fires, going to stay and fight to the bitter end! I will miss the shitposters, the shills, the incels, NOT the tranny posters, the IOTBW "there is no second phase"rs, the Nazi larpers, NOT Joan the Whale or Black Cubers. The power will go out soon, so this is the last shitpost. Thanks for all the fish! (pic is from a few hours ago, I know it is dark outside you autistic assholes)

Attached: fire.jpg (4032x2268, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

zazzle.com/juststargazing
gematrix.org/?word=its ok to be white
youtube.com/watch?v=nOqj3aM2D8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have fun, be safe.

The future is bright, Lambright!

Attached: howgood.jpg (1191x463, 115K)

You're a faggot OP and your post just reeks of kike.

thanks, exactly what I needed here. That is why I love Jow Forums

who's power is going out? locally? all california? the whole nation (which i suspect)?

Ohhh and one last requests (fuck your NYPA shit, I may be dead soon)... meme the fuck out of that Jim the Accoster shit. Smoke now filling backyard.

Fires bring down local lines and stations. telephone poles burn etc... just a metal hose and a flashlight pretty soon! And yard sprinklers. And this tripod sprinkler I bought for the roof, fuck I should go put that up there.

The fire is right next to the country bar that had a shooting. Do you think it is wrath of God?

goodbye user

Attached: 1504888146198.jpg (800x799, 127K)

I might have to evacuate soon. will probably drive down to the beach and sleep in my car or something.

people with more balls then brains irritate me
just fucking leave you stupid asshole before you burn to death. all the machismo in the world wont save you.

unless youre on of those pro firefighters that fight the wildfires. those dudes are legit heroic and derserving of much respect.

If any of you were thinking about using a metal tripod sprinkler to save your homes, make sure you test that out before the fires. These brutal winds that fucker does not want to stay put. Muther fucker! Once more into the breech!

be safe user, come back to us soon

>tfw school's out because of the fires

Attached: 1512402603936-trash.jpg (499x481, 70K)

Have fun, good luck

orange fire bad, impeach fire.
seriously nigger, get out.

RIDE, RIDE FOR ROHAN!

Attached: 8AE38F53-060F-47FA-864B-7D4CB924122E.jpg (1024x479, 75K)

its not like you can run later, fires are fast, faster then you. run now

I tell them you said hello...

Attached: 2_I_wish_I_met.jpg (1280x720, 787K)

Welgum to bearadise :DDD

Attached: 8alll0hfj7x11.jpg (852x610, 172K)

Good luck- if you're conservative, gtfo and avoid the flames. If' you're a liberal, please stay on the line, do not leave your home, and wait for help to arrive.

my mom lives in chico. she has the air filter blasting in the house

I was thinking about that.... what if I drive into it, hold my breath gun the gas and pray to the sweet baby Jesus one last time. What are the odds of punching out the other side?

>this is your country on Communism
Whew.

God save Cali we're burning for our sins

seriously! I live in the gay area, and I am chokin here

Die in a fire you stupid nigger

Attached: 1510747391353.png (400x400, 27K)

>God
California killed God.

Attached: John_Martin_-_The_Great_Day_of_His_Wrath_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (3136x2023, 3.43M)

man evac is 5 miles from me, 1 mile away from warning evac. what guns do I save

what do you got? Take the ammo save a fireman.

sigs

lol, oh fuck. well dude, you should have left before it got to that point. do whatever seems the most safe option. i cant tell you what that is, because im not there. in the end you might have to call 911 for a rescue helicopter or something. the embarassment would sting less then the fire melting your skin.

take a backpack full at least. power is flickering. Probs go time! Muther fuckin fire come get some.

Black Bear Diner was fantastic. Crazy to see my whole hometown go down in flames.

Why does this shit always happen to lower middle class, hardworking, conservative areas and never literal shitholes like San Francisco?

Bring back 1906.

zazzle.com/juststargazing
Thanks, friend.

Attached: richnigger.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

Some old fuck was streaming coverage of this thing and it seems like firefighters are just evacuating everyone they can and saying fuck it till the morning.

>Why does this shit always happen to lower middle class, hardworking, conservative areas and never literal shitholes like San Francisco?

Urban areas don't have massive amounts of tinder lying around and highly flammable pine forests surrounding all the houses.

It sucks, because living in the woods is nice until you have ten years of fucking drought and then one october it literally rains zero inches and some retard doesn't put his campfire out and boom.

Attached: 1504315903117.jpg (500x386, 35K)

just throw water on it dumbass

Stay in your house faggot and wait for the cleansing fire to purify your soul.

It wasn't caused by a campfire. It's called that because it was started on Camp Creek Rd. It was most likely started by tweakers honestly

underage

I go to Chico State

oh ok lol

try to have a good night user if you can

Based. I wish I got the opportunity to die in a wildfire. If there was a natural disaster here (in the Valley) I don't think I'd bother saving myself either.

Butte college durham be gone tomorrow. thats gonna fuck a lot of shit up especially us in the welding program

You're a retard if you're happy school that you are PAYING FOR is out.
Just drop out of college you dumb nigger.

Yeah the annual fires there were terrible, but since the drought started it got really serious. Bi-annual evacuations get really tiresome after a while.

Given the area? Meth lab explosion.

Lmao just use a hose and turn on your sprinklers people managed to keep there houses during the thomas fire by doing that

100% chance its a methlab explosion, paradise is meth central out here

just packed a go bag and have all my shit ready to go. power started to flicker. what a crazy 24 hours man. just waiting on the official evacuation notice.

>implying the government isn't paying for it
And yes while I enjoy school, I am relieved that I don't have to make my usual 3-hour (round trip) commute for a single 50 minute class

Enjoy the fish. Make sure not to join it in the oven.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1064, 972K)

same here, gonna wait on some freinds as well. my uncle and aunt can see it from their house

Especially because it started in Pulga which is pretty ghetto

Attached: EC0E9E41-7A17-4F93-9659-1796932B0DD6.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

user, God bless and thanks for doing what you're doing. even if your a shitty goddam LARP. Saying a prayer for you tonight regardless.

Just hope your gas tank is insulated well

fucking beast. go get it.

gematrix.org/?word=its ok to be white

You do realize its Chinese agents starting fires to lower property value so they can buy it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOqj3aM2D8g

Old fag news larper monitoring emergency coms like its a skykangz thread.

I'm unironically going to be voting for you.

fire is a horrible way to go, OP

It's just stuff. Evacuate.

He ded

F

got the important stuff, no evac for me yet. it's 3 miles away still, but i'm not down wind so cross my fingers

Attached: 20181108_214822.jpg (4032x3024, 3.24M)

I'm packed too. but I am downwind of the woolsey fire. most of my neighbors dipped out already. I'm gonna hang out a bit longer but we'll probably have to go later tonight.

Grats. He's making himself into a meme and you're falling for it. At least vote for him ironically.

don't be stupid, live to fight another day. shit is serious bro, stay safe and God bless.

i'm not in the warning zone even but I can hear fire engines constantly. Fire is still 4 mileish east of me.

stay safe.

I appreciate the kind words. Said buddy just had a cop stop by and tell him the fire seems to be moving away from us.

I’m really sorry Chico/Paradise anons. A true slice of California heaven.