Two School Shootings

Crimea:
>Guy shoots up school and then offs himself.
>Footage and stories from independent sources immediately start flooding the internet.
>Shooter clearly seen in videos and images.
>Victims clearly seen.
>Stories from witnesses and media are pretty consistent.

Florida:
>Guy shoots up school in affluent county where every student has an expensive smartphone.
>Plenty of security cameras in the vicinity.
>Zero footage of shooter.
>No footage showing clearly identifiable victims.
>Shooter casually leaves scene to go buy fast food.
>None of the stories add up.

Is Russia much better at false flags or what?

Attached: false_fags.jpg (760x464, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4
globalincidentmap.com/
liveleak.com/view?t=aLUxe_1540127971
liveleak.com/view?t=3e5_1506542515
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The one is russia actually happened. We had footage within a week and death photos. We actually see hum shoot people.

What American mass shooters do we have footage of? Are there any? The Russian one, you can clearly see the dude shotgunning people in the halls. Do we have anything like that at all?

The closest we have is some footage from columbine. And it doesn't show anyone dead really.

Why do you people ALWAYS assume that they would fake the entire shooting rather than just push some nutcase into doing it?

Both would be "false flags", but faking the entire thing with actors would be hard to do & extremely easy to disprove while pushing some insane person into action would be relatively easy to do and virtually impossible to prove?

It makes no sense to me why certain conspiracy theorists push for the most irrational possibility. Reminds me of the people who think the 9/11 planes were holograms flown by lizards or w/e.

Anybody want to enlighten me here? I completely support "sensible conspiracy theories" ....I believe the Jews wield enormously disproportionate power in society and are pushing an anti-white agenda, but I don't think they are literal shapeshifting demons.

Attached: what i think.png (473x475, 432K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4
>why are the police here?
>full metal garb
>actively firing at students
>a weapon i've never seen before
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SWEPT UNDER THE RUG MSM RUNS STORY IDENTIFYING THEIR OWN FALSE FLAG OOOOPS

Just when the evidence is sketchy.

Attached: 1540502106598.jpg (980x758, 146K)

see>conspiracy

First, they can't release this because families would sue the media. "Oy gevalt! I saw my third half sister's brother on TV getting shot.. give me one billion shekels for my trauma CNN producers". Second everybody would say how 'tasteless' it is to release it, and cry and bitch and moan and outrage about it, with advertisers being forced to leave. Third, every pundit would say showing it would 'enable copycats' and 'hype the fame of the bad guy'. You already know all this.

Plus here in the West we never show the victims. Everything is highly censored so we don't get outraged like when they tried to scrub the images of that Austrian bombing and when France covered up what the Bataclan massacres were doing inside. Media sanitation is common in the West.

Attached: poltrek.jpg (499x380, 27K)

Columbine High School in Colorado circa 1999.
pictures of the 2 lads in the cafeteria with guns in hand. literally no other school shooting in the US has been able to match that single still image despite society having a high definition camera in the pocket of man, woman, child, and attack helicopter.

I believe Columbine was real, and a few others. Things like sandy hook and Flodria stink of CIA niggers. This russian one is the most we've ever seen of a mass shooting. Based russians, they don't give a fuck. They just show it.

To an extent, but we don't even get pictures of crime scene photos anymore. remember when we got the columbine killers death pictures? That never would happen again. And they showed the crime scened? Never again.

but it's impossible for nothing to have leaked. Non mass-shooting tragedies have leaked footage all the time. The vegas shooting had tons of footage of people getting shot (none of the shooter conveniently) and it was shown on the news

What I think is weird is that Crimea event didn't even make mainstream news in my country. Yet a kid shooting his bully and then himself in a school in Randomville Missouri makes headline news here.
People genuinely think mass killings with guns only happen in the US. But in the last few months we've had them in places like Sweden, Australia. I suppose reporting on those incidents doesn't fit the narrative.

Who is going to start filming in an enclosed space like a school, nightclub or wherever when there's a guy indiscriminately shooting people tho. You're running to get the fuck out of there. Plus you can bet cops seize all the footage while interviewing after and people just hand it over for fear they will screw up the trial of the killer of their friends.

As for suppression they're trying to get the cops to release that Sandy Hook stuff who suppressed everything. I think Russia just has shittier cops who don't give a fuck and a society not so based on money and lawsuits that you can actually show the real news unfiltered.

Attached: (((white))) shooters.jpg (2182x2217, 2.06M)

>First, they can't release this because families would sue the media.

The initial footage from Crimea was not released by the media. It was from multiple witnesses and leakers. Even if the Russian media and government tried to shut it down, it was already out there.

Yet not a single person was able to upload anything from Florida.

I'm not a redditor. I just can't make the leap from >"there is sketchy evidence"
to
>"the entire thing was successfully faked with crisis actors and nobody has come forward with any tangible proof of this which would be extremely easy to do.

EVERY single time there's a shooting now this board is flooded with people proclaiming that it was completely fake and nobody died. As a rational person, I can state with high confidence that "not all U.S. mass shootings are fake". Therefore, I have reached the conclusion that some people here are wrong when they do this.

I think a lot of you people are being taken for a ride here and accepting an absurd position (without any proof) that makes you look completely insane to outside observers.

>For comparison:
When someone says: 9/11 "did not occur the way the official story says it did"
They seem logical and many normal people would find at least some points they agree on.

When someone says: 9/11 "was done with hologram planes by the reptilian illuminati"
They seem irrational and most people will think they are dumb.

Attached: bezmenov wave.gif (560x400, 242K)

Actually there are photos of his dead body

But why dont they publish at least a picture of Adam Lanza's body or Seung Hui Cho?

It's Jews, redditor. They come and say this to throw people off the truth.

Attached: ef53213eb53cb4897d7054c9fbdeab467ef95ea36271a161966639f82b59c5d5.png (635x900, 623K)

some user told me about the connection between white shooters and Judaism. Is there more proof?

Nigger two days ago MSNPC had young actors at the polls talking about politics and shit.

They were the same people from a few weeks prior who played the roll of kids who weren't planning on voting because they didn't care enough.

They just hire the same people to play different characters to trick normies into their bullshit. They're brazen about it and 95% of people don't even notice.

It's easy for these kikes.

I agree with you user, but
>reddit spacing
cmon

If you see it from a market/capitalist POV it makes sense

>you have several parties under your control to "push the progress". You don't need to use always the top agencies.
>big false flags, such as 911, are expensive - so they are only carried when reward is high - I'm pretty sure most of false flags has been designed so the "false flag action by itself is already profitable".
>you own the whole system, including all media, so you only really need to write script for a false flag to happen. The script can have no sense from a scientific point (see 911), and people keep buying them.
>the goal of a false flag is to push the agenda/progress and write it down into the history. The purpose of a false flag is not convince everybody - specially nowadays, where most of the people who see the glitches of false flags are tracked down thanks to internet

It makes no sense to me why certain people can see that 911 is bullshit, yet, they keep blue-sleeping forever.

Sandy Hook or the Texas shooting are pretty well documented even in youtube.

When that gets nation wide coverage in an instant, it's suspect.
Remember the political pipe bombs?
Look at what's today's count of bomb threats/hoax devices.
globalincidentmap.com/
Not a peep from the media.

They can get away with that for 'get out the vote' propaganda but no actor is going to willingly lie about a mass shooting, and then keep this secret forever. Let's be realistic. You pay anybody to lie about a shooting and they run to TMZ to sell their story for money. The media is such highly polished propaganda now they don't even need actors, just slice up the interviews however you want to suit your narrative and pluck out talking points you can repeatedly focus on.

Not a redditor, and yes I understand that some (perhaps even many) of them are Jews. I'm having this discussion MOSTLY for the sake of the newfags/lurkers here who don't already understand this and to see if there are any other worthwhile perspectives being held by vocal posters.

A lot of oldfags just filter and hide everything and the earnest newfags are the ones that suffer. I'm trying not to be like that and to engage on a level that people lurking can follow.

>reddit spacing
Yeah, sorry m8. I really just do it because it looks cleaner.

Attached: 1497744590102.png (499x671, 425K)

Crimea river

How do I find the pics for the crimea shooting?

True oldfags don't filter anything. Embrace the chaos. Pic Unrelated.

Attached: 1541557440771.jpg (500x806, 468K)

Use a fucking Search engine retard.

DS9 is a forgery of Babylon 5.

All I find are like pics of flowers for the deceased I wanna see like the scene

>jews going to normal schools
oh goy

Even better, here is the fucking video.
liveleak.com/view?t=aLUxe_1540127971
Pic related is the shooter dead.

Attached: 3182e699f812ca4357df2205da0a35d3c5bf0e28fcac3afa673ae8f1b57afb87.jpg (1080x1080, 196K)

The video I've seen it just shows the bomb going off and him shooting two people and a bunch of computers lol your pic is moreso what I was looking for

Let me clarify:
I'm of the opinion that *most* of these supposed "false flags" are actually real and the (((media))) just uses them to their advantage every time they happen.
>oy vey, one nut went on a rampage, let's rub the goy's faces in it to try and get their guns

I think the few that are actually "false flags" are almost always performed by actually mentally ill/ isolated people who were pushed/convinced into committing the attacks by agents.
>similar to the method where the feds tried to convince MLK to kill himself by leaving him messages or w/e

I think virtually none of the shootings were fully "faked" with crisis actors. It seems like a really good way for them to get themselves caught. If any of these supposed actors came forward with a recording of them getting the assignment it would be game-over. Again, this method would be extremely tough to carry out and extremely easy to expose. It doesn't make sense, therefore I don't entertain the notion that it is a frequent occurrence; especially when the people who claim this have virtually no proof of their own other than "the evidence seems sketchy".

Just because I don't think most of these attacks are fake doesn't mean I'm against the 2nd amendment. I'm full-on Molon Labe. Nuts are going to kill people, it's happened all throughout history, it's part of life. This isn't super-relevant to the discussion about false-flags, but I want to be clear where I stand before people start calling me a "gun control shill" or w/e.

>it's suspect
I have no problem with this statement, it's the people who just instantly jump to "the entire event was completely faked with actors" that I'm arguing against.

Let me put it this way: If I was the guy in charge, i'd be pushing nutjobs over the edge, not hiring actors and staging events from the ground-up. It just doesn't make sense.

Attached: how-many-children-have-to-die-before-you-support-gun-2514596.png (500x694, 176K)

Unrelated, but here is the only other footage of dead bodies from a massacare that I know of. liveleak.com/view?t=3e5_1506542515

Yeah, that's an unproven truth.
The CIA takes people who are socially withdrawn, (like homeless, won't be noticed if disappeared) and kidnap them to be used for a power play, I.E. a mass shooting or similar, to try to create a false situation where their means are justified.
Their means being ban all guns, and being justified by these shootings (that they made).
Because, if you can sow enough fear, people won't question you if you.

Nix the extra *if you
I was going to continue, but it felt like too long a rant.

Whaaat that was crazy I wonder why I've never heard of this before 21 people is a lot the music in the background also gave me bad vibes thanks for giving me something to research before bed lol

as well as a couple of pictures of their corpses

Attached: 1336892383822.png (500x390, 144K)

San Ysidro man, it was one of the first. The music is from the restaurant If I remember correctly. And Huberty, the shooter. Was one of the few who didn't an hero or surrender. He was killed by a shot to the heart.