I want to make a game about killing communists. Probably set in California in the year 2021. Trump won...

I want to make a game about killing communists. Probably set in California in the year 2021. Trump won, California separated and then quickly devolved into street warfare between patriots and antifa scum. It would most likely be an extreme reflexes top down shooter, like Hotline Miami.

How do I make and release this anonymously?

Attached: didnothingwrong.jpg (900x900, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irrompibles.net/secciones/informes/44-especial/7495-hacer-juegos-sin-saber-programar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Steam defended Hatred on launch

Use the Deep Web.

irrompibles.net/secciones/informes/44-especial/7495-hacer-juegos-sin-saber-programar

this is a good point an in Hatred you aren't even targeting enemy combatants you are killing innocent civilians pleading for their lives

but if I released a game about killing communists and Antifa in a very realistic setting, without being anonymous, and it got popular, I may not have any other career options at that point

That's capitalism for ya

You could actually do this, make the Patriots as heroic as possible and the ANTIFA stand ins as criminal as possible, targeting the elderly and the weak in groups and stealth attacks and you have to protect them like in a good old terror mission in XCom, defending the civilians from a threat.

no that's Marxist subversion of the West for ya

were thinking along the same lines
and it wouldn't even be inaccurate, they do punch old men, women and even the disabled too it's been caught on camera many times

>the point

also they would uncontrollably attack any garbage can that is standing, any standing garbage can within 50 ft of Antifa must be knocked over

probably would also program in cowardice levels so they tend to nervously circle or back away from you until they outnumber you badly, would make the combat more interesting; you can chase them down individually or split up their group to break their morale

don't want to get too off topic here but are you saying that capitalism and communism are two sides of the same coin that fascism opposes?

Do you think it would be believable to have the US govt in the game refuse to get involved? Because they realize that the same ideological divide in California also exists in other states, and if the US army interfered it could spread the unrest and civil war to the rest of the US?
I want to keep the US army out so the game focuses on disorganized street warfare confined to the state of California

Yep, there should be also missions where they torch gov buildings and smash stores in etc.

Good old commie nonsense.

They would probably set up little camps / HQ buildings (kind of like they have now) covered in shitty graffiti - these would be where they keep their "troops" stationed, stockpile supplies, etc and there would be assault missions where you have to take out these squats / Antifa HQs

the looters would take supplies back to these places for the revolution, so there would be some supply lines set up between important looting areas and Antifa buildings, these could be goo places for ambush or siege missions

also need to work out legal / copyright issues of including things like the US flag, MAGA hats, names of real places, etc
not sure on that kind of stuff

bump

I think you can use US flags without a problem, MAGA hats though are Donald Trump's creation I think real places, you can most likely use them.

Using this claim.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Just remember to change names a little bit here and there.

definitely should have a George Soros type character bankrolling and supplying the commies with stuff, could even have a stealth / spy mission where you collect evidence and hand it off to the remaining US and/or anti-communist countries who make an international arrest that cuts the supply line

would also be cool to have a Simo Hayha type character who is a foreign volunteer that joins the fight

You could easily, if you want to involve a Finnish patriot, have him come from Minnesota.

A lot of Finnish people in USA live there.

Learn Unity (C# coding) and blender, then just start making shit.

I can do that, my main problem is not how to code it
I'm worried that having a game like that attached to my real identity would (unfortunately in this fucked up climate) make me unemployable in most places, especially if there was a media shitstorm over the game which there very well could be

I could easily make some pure fantasy game and it wouldn't affect me at all, but I find this idea way more interesting and I think the world needs a good commie-killing game

Don't make it under your real name, make it under a pen name and you should be fine.

but how could I set up payment processing and all that stuff with Steam without giving my real info?

You could release it under company name I think if you are going to release through Steam.

If you just say it's kind of street-level Red Dawn, I don't think people are going to be too upset about your game.

That movie has been remade as well in modern times, it's all about shooting some commie invaders.

another idea for enemies: injuring or killing one will instantly send a fear shock into nearby ones, possibly breaking their ranks right away till they scurry around and regroup nervously

unless the enemy is on drugs, which should be visibly obvious from their face and eyes - drugged enemies are chemically impervious to fear but also less accurate and may accidentally attack their own

it's street level Red Dawn but I will be explicitly making the enemies Antifa and putting in lots of current references and jokes, including stuff like pussy hats (which I also need to check the copyrights on, although I doubt anybody can copyright pink hats it's too generic)

I think the biggest problem here is having them named "ANTIFA" directly, you could have them use their looks, their chants etc so people will get who you are talking about without getting in trouble.