Whites BTFO

Our days really are numbered, aren't they?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6368607/Revealed-countries-highest-fertility-rates.html

Attached: 5943938-6368607-image-a-15_1541700433926.jpg (634x607, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/health-46118103
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does the title say 10 if it's actually 12

Reminder that countries with high fertility rates also have high mortality rates. One levels off faster than the other.

Also remember that without whites to feed them, they cant live. If the white race were to disappear from this world, the black race would not be far behind

They genocide themselves every other decade.

Dony worry about it.

>linking to gaylymail
>whites betefo
>oy vey we must give fellow whites
Kill yourself you fucking kikefaggot

Attached: 8c57c633894b7795e61b68e177592e53cf9fadbc4423ef95fc2ec953a5f21697.jpg (255x246, 15K)

not just whites but high IQ yellows are targeted for extermination by the (((Kalergi))) plan.
We gotta all take our countries back from the Jews, then sterlize every motherfucker with a 2-digit IQ

Earth will be ⅔ African by 2100.

>predicting the future

BAD GOY. OPEN YOUR PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this used to be the case, but look at all the good work the bill and melinda gates foundation has been doing in africa! even BG said the current population explosion in Africa is unsustainable

Why even feed them in the first place?

I pray everyday that the chinks will infect them with some chink virus that will sterilize them all. Just like AIDS but more powerfull . COME ON CHINA SAVE US

so white christian women can post on facebook a picture of a black kid covered in sand looking up and smiling in a way to candid photo while asking for donations to go help the poor children of *insert African country*

all those assholes sending charity to African countries are gonna be replaced by these niggers, All the aryan races of the world need to rise up and kill all the niggers and mudslims and obviously the damn jews too. FUCK 'EM ALL

Can they even take care of their children?

Only if you are in europe as this gif shows.

Attached: Just.gif (760x358, 3.64M)

>If the white race were to disappear from this world, the black race would not be far behind
So we Whites dissapear so inferiority can fail anyways? No, the responsible thing is to starve these people now, take what resources are left and send these nobodies to the dustbin of history.

You guys know that shit can drop off to nothing in only one generation, right?

Bangladesh went from about 8 babies per woman down to 3 in the span of only 20-30 years and a key factor is the female education and emancipation you misogynist fucktards are so against because you have internalised a bunch of MGTOW propaganda.

Niggers have been on this planet for thousands of years and they have done jack shit with it. The moment everybody else stops giving them gibs is the moment they start to die off

This.

no. all of these bullshit statistics flying around are shit data. bottom line.
birthrates alone tell us nothing. what kind of mental midget thinks a continent that cannot sustain the life it already has will sustain twenty times that population? this is so fundamental.
fuck

>The moment everybody else stops giving them gibs is the moment they start to die off
That's not happening without removing the jews from our socities. This is their future underclass, this is what billions upon billions of dollars that weren't going to Israel was breeding in the background. We've been extorted at gunpoint to feed, train, and import the armies to replace us today.

Attached: Etn3tkMGHy9pbSHs.jpg (1000x976, 368K)

just stop sending aids and they'll die from AIDS

This is why we need meritocratic authoritarianism (fascism, basically). With whites and Asians in charge.

Leftism and liberalism are going to destroy Earth's biosphere because they refuse to deal with overpopulation. The only thing egalitarian ideologies care about is giving the proles bread and circuses,

Attached: 1522068718514.png (809x965, 1.21M)

China is planning to slow it down.

Don't Worry, we've got this

China #1

This. Once chinks dominate Africa they'll just sterilize all the niggers and replace them with their own.
We'll still be fucked since China is an nightmarish totalitarian regime that will eventually dominate Europe (Canada / Australia style), but at least we'll have the option to remain civilized (as long as we don't stray out of the party line).
Slave to chinks > Overran by niggers

I guess on the upside, after the niggers take over and whites die off they will all die off since there won't any gibs anymore. Maybe a small enclave of whites will survive and rebuild a better world. But right now, it doesn't look good.

that's what charlie manson thought

What about the chinese, they'll feed them to do cheap labor.

Its base12, in which 10 and 11 have different symbols which allows thirds and fourths to be whole numbers
>Only those symbols are not being used here
Besides the author being retarted that's the best I got

shut up pajeet, BLACK people are COOL and based. Fucking white worshipper go shit on the street snowmonkey

err fuck, forgot memeflag
is joke don’t bulli pls :D

dealing with overpopulation:
wh*Toids: muh muh female education, muh feminism, plzzzzzz jews...
niggers: gibs

Chinese and Indians: One Child Policy and Forced Sterlization

why are we so based and redpilled.

Attached: femalesterilisation.png (800x660, 144K)

based

Attached: europe feeds.png (664x700, 41K)

Shame they all die from aids/ebola/famine/civil war/terrorism/dehydration/malnutrition

God works in mysterious ways.

Cuz tjey have more pontential then yo autistic ass

This...dont be an uncle tom

bbc.co.uk/news/health-46118103
Check out the video
Literally wishing yourself into extinction. Being slated for deletion.
Luckily my wife and I will have at least 3 children god willing. 2nd one will be coming along soon.
Still, will the west wake up before this suicidal thought process dooms us all?

Attached: White guilt.jpg (720x489, 53K)

>Reminder that countries with high fertility rates also have high mortality rates. One levels off faster than the other.

Attached: 1518823753858.png (856x846, 85K)

Having 5 myself

>high fertility rates
>no civilisation building whatsoever
all we need to do is cut foreign aid and whole continent descends into nigs killing nogs over dwindling resources

Attached: 1536837424544.jpg (316x379, 33K)

Stop giving them food. Let the kids die.
They're being given fish instead of taught how to fish.

Seems like it.

Attached: timelineb.png (712x2792, 2.23M)

I cannot wait for this to happen.

I want this badly for the US, 1 child law then forced sterilization. When there are few orphans left to adopt then we can reconsider.

fucking africa instead of nuking them the west sends them food to feed more wortless niggers..

of those 5, one will be my wife, will have my big black penis

fuck nigger and muslim rats

That map looks just like this map.

Attached: Ebola-Occurrence-Map_eLife.jpg (601x601, 51K)