Does anyone else think non-white accomplishment is overrated?

I mean, I keep hearing about how China, India, Arabia were “great civilisations”, a bunch of uplifted warlords serving as a ruling class does not constitute a civilisation. Where is the philosophy, literature, science and math? These civilisations amounted to nothing. Their maximum achievement was to conquer another set of fucking tribes and rape them spreading their legacy.

Contrast to the Nordic empires in Greece and Rome, before being flooded by shitskins from the South, these empires became the technological powerhouse of the world even in those times. Now that has shifted to Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, UK, and the United States (a product of various Nordic races). Even in antiquity European civilisation was always superior to whatever the Chinks, pajeets or mohammeds could come up with.

The Nordic race is superior, and we must preserve it. On the other hand, placing any non-Nordic civilisation at par with our civilisation is an insult to us. The out-of-Africa theory has been proved to be false, and the blue eyed blonde haired Aryan man is not in the slightest related to whatever roams to the South of the Nordic-Germanic realm.

God created us to rule the world with an iron fist. We have failed him right now, but I hope we conquer the rest of the world once again and cleanse it of all shitskinned mongrels, and repopulate it with Aryans.

Attached: 44BC13EB-6104-4511-98A1-37740981A451.jpg (500x377, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JgtP9SYSBA
youtube.com/watch?v=qzZqrm75Fj4
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

indeed nordic brother, we wuz vikangz n sheit, ayyo we da actual romans and greeks lmao they be shitskinned mongrels or somethin' das rite bitch we wuz kalidas, we wuzz mauryans n aryabhatta n sheit, we be rulin' the world since ancient times nigga, we wuz aryanz, my great great great grandmother be julius caesar's whore or something nigga all these kikes be lyin' to you.

The Japanese are pretty cool.

So, how do I say this...

...erm.

...MODERN DAY Italians have the highest IQ in Europe. So...yeah....sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=_JgtP9SYSBA
laugh and thank me later

It took Europe just about a thousand years to get back to where Arabia (in fairness, Arabia got where it did from translating Greek philosophical and scientific texts while Yurops were busy fucking goats) and China had been at different points in their history. Right now they're experiencing the cultural dark ages. Only an idiot takes that to mean they were always in the dark.

I'd encourage you to read more ancient history OP.

To uphold western civilization is not to celebrate its inventions, but to uphold the values and ideas that lead to those inventions. Those who celebrate minority accomplishments ignore the cultural values and ideals from which they came, instead focusing on it just because its from a minority.

Attached: white pride.jpg (750x962, 174K)

>hay guys i fucking posted old white nationalism statue image im a fucking smart person

Attached: 4136750.jpg (403x403, 19K)

Is your God Lucifer? If you read you’re bible you would understand why you’re in opposition to scripture

You need the top hat pepe if you're going to post like this.

Sun-Tzu, Confucius, Laozi are considered to be some of the greatest philosophers in human history. As for literature, it's difficult to separate from religion and mythology until in the last few hundred years, but it does exist in both Indian and Chinese history. With regards to science and mathematics, both the Indians and the Chinese had prominent figures and accomplishments, the most notable being the "Arabic" numeral system, but many early western accomplishments were discovered earlier by the Chinese as well. The Arabs did have some philosophers and scientists during the golden age, but in this case your analysis isn't far from the truth. The Arabs are mostly associated in the west with science and mathematics because they translated things for the westerners from the Indians and pretended it was their own, which one could argue is an accomplishment in itself. They did have a few scientists and mathematicians of note, but they pale in comparison to the Indians, the Chinese or the Westerners.

Why do I get the feeling a very small, weak man is behind this post? It reeks of and unwarranted sense of grandiose.
Claim the glory of your ancestors when you lead the next big human revolution or leap in societal discourse, not sitting in front of your computer screen.
>inb4 hurr X claim pride in...
They're idiots too.
>muh nords

Attached: muh pagan gods.jpg (938x844, 175K)

most were overrated. the Middle Eastern civilizations, however, were not. Sumeria, Babylon, Canaan, Assyria, Persia are some of the greatest of all time. Arabia did nothing during those times, but they became glorious once Islam was founded.
You cannot deny the height of power that Arabs reached. They were the only people to ever pose a serious threat to ethnic Europeans and Europe as a civilizational-military collection. The battles between Christendom and Islam were for the fate of the entire world. The ottoman turks claimed the balkans, and Spain fell to the north africans for centuries. This is fact. I'll always have respect for Arabs, we need to get the fuck away from the ME so they can rebuild and be prosperous again. The Abbasid Caliphate particularly was inspiring.
Europeans and Arabs should be ruling the world with all we've both accomplished.
But yes I think China, india, africa, and native americans are overrated.
Also arabs are the closest to us ethnically and culturally too. levantines and north africans can be pretty pale, and they're civilized and want a serious civilization most of the time.

Attached: h5zOF3Y.jpg (1920x1080, 634K)

OP hasn't studied Anthropology or history to a great degree, clearly relies upon google for all his information. Interprets everything he reads on internet which favors his opinions as scholarly text. 1sadboi indeed

Not so much Nordic, but Indo-European.

Over the last few thousand years, slowly but steadily the old Indo-Europeans migrated northwards to escape the incessantly multiplying hordes rooted in Africa. India is a great example of the genetic differences between the north and the south. The southern Indians are African genetically.

Almost all civilizational achievement was the accomplishment of the Indo-Europeans, around 90%+.

>Nordic empires in Greece and Rome

Seriously nigger?

> hope we conquer the rest of the world once again and cleanse it of all shitskinned mongrels, and repopulate it with Aryans.

Yeah, say that the neckbeard who accomplishd nothing in his life

Attached: 1531147107308.png (358x304, 28K)

kek

>a bunch of uplifted warlords serving as a ruling class
That describes all of Europe before Greece and Rome, and all of post-Roman Europe until the Enlightenment.

reported

Wrong, smug idiot.

Attached: Dutch and Germans highest IQ in europe.png (508x460, 42K)

>Where is the philosophy, literature, science and math? These civilisations amounted to nothing.

god ur so fucking dumb

Only if you have no historical perspective which is very possible since you called the Greek and Roman empires Nordic

No those civilizations were great for their time but nothing compared to modern nordic civilization.
Also India was aryan, they were white.

They had pretty decent cultures. But there is only one Civilization, the european or greco-roman civilization.

Nordics should never expect sympathy or understanding from steppe-europeans or any other people, no matter how "civilized" they are.

Northern people have a soul that no other race or group of people will ever possess. Being an european amounts to nothing, only a true nordic spirit is worth preserving in this world: nature loves us as we love it.

Attached: f766k1g.jpg (500x401, 45K)

He's right you know.

Attached: human accomplishments.jpg (577x866, 52K)

Explain, child of cain.

im sure you are a kike

QUALITY
SHIT-POST

Don't believe anything what is said by 1-post-by-this-ID EU-flaggots.
EU-flag=Israel-flaggot/Canuck
This is a D&C-thread, it's trying to slide.

Call the sage-artillery, NAO

Attached: _Soldier-Radio-OEF.jpg (1800x2265, 637K)

Not really, I really like the last book by Venner because it outlines the specificity of non abrahamic cultures that lived in symbiosis with nature until the agression by the Christian capital

Very true. No other civilization is comparable to modern nordic society.

Highest levels of basically everything human, justice, culture, societal values lie today in the North. No other civilization in human history has had the level of art, science and society like nordics offer.

Attached: HV-2008-tupsut.jpg (2592x1944, 1.45M)

>Fins
>Nordic
>muh soul
Prior to being exposed to Christianity and civilization by Western Europeans Nords were literal snow niggers who went around raping everyone that moved.

Attached: myreaction.jpg (500x625, 46K)

Basically we can say romans and greeks sowed the seeds of civilization. Then Brits, Frogs and germans harvested those fruits.

>lived in symbiosis with nature
You mean were too stupid to figure out how to invent the wheel

Why post here if you want to make garbage 2011 Jow Forums-tier posts?

Why post here if you're going to babble on like a pseudo-intellectual new-age hippy? Those people who "lived in symbiosis with nature" were cannibalizing one another and giving child sacrifices to their pagan Gods.

Rare poo fpbp

Non-White accomplishments are only ever brought up to challenge White accomplishments, and you never hear us talk about them without the context of challenging White civilization and saying, "see black people did it to."

Pick any field. The study of said feild is going to have Whites mentioned (and sometimes Jews who take the credit).

Nature isn't equal and I did make it that way.

You're such a fucking retard, the highest point of European history was the middle age because it was an era where everything and everyone were part of the great machine of human society and all science and religion was intricately linked to that framework, it's only when the last remnants of the old paganism collapsed and left a void filled by unhinged Christianity that Europeans went full retard muh exponential technological progress at the expense of culture, spirituality, society and even their fellow men while people of the other great civilizations were still living in a state of raw integration with the earth.
Most non abrahamic faiths put a massive emphasis on the integration of heaven and earth, so what if some civilizations were more bloodthirsty than others, did you know that all the blood shed by the aztecs massively fertilized their lands?

I was going to call you a liberal or a neo liberal or whatever but I don't think there is a word for your kind except maybe terminal level Marxist cancer.

>the highest point of European history was the middle age
Stopped reading there. Beyond retarded.

fpbp

I guess I shouldn't expect too much from an American with no link to Europe that needs to fabricate himself some genetic superiority to justify his dangerously high blood corn syrup levels

No.

I am familiar with literature and visual arts, and I believe Chinese and Japanese cultures are as great as the art of many Western countries.

Just watch the films of Mizoguchi, Kurosawa and Ozu to see the power of Japanese cinema, or read Ezra Pound's Cathay to see the beauty of Chinese poetry.

You have to take into account they a bigger population, though!

>An American
>Canadian flag
You really outdo yourself France.

Attached: putinallahuakbar.jpg (750x500, 105K)

You should take a gander at a map sometimes

>muh imaginary border line
You're an American culturally and geographically.

You're a Muslim culturally and geographically

Attached: paris2017.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)

Fuck mods!

Attached: 1d0zi7.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Attached: 0JwjhcT.jpg (896x921, 46K)

nordic trash?

Attached: _72a7028672d542bb8cac8fd8354a6e12.jpg (495x362, 23K)

Attached: 32Laffin-yekkEbination.jpg (912x772, 76K)

Attached: _o8raqwrAO91rc7zl1o1_500.gif (426x240, 1.92M)

No. Like Hitler, White people are just too nice for their own good.

Attached: colonialism.jpg (2183x1687, 975K)

So this cultural powerhouse doesn't know the difference between the American continents and the American nationality? Just when I think your IQ can't be any lower

Attached: francerefugees.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

You're the one that got confused and now tries to pin it on others because you are stupid

Confused about what? No one, not a single person in North America refers to anyone as an American unless the're from the United States.

Yes that's because all Americans from North to South are stupid, you probably don't even know that united states can also refer to Mexico

Attached: download (2).png (290x174, 10K)

Name one difference between USA's culture and Canadian. Even our accents are close.

> you probably don't even know that united states can also refer to Mexico
You probably don't even know how stupid you sound

Attached: pisa2015average.png (446x1406, 121K)

The official name of Mexico is literally the United States of Mexico

Leafs have at least a sense of beeing european. Burgers are just better niggers.

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID
Amazing that it still works

Way less crime, way fewer niggers and spics, no ghettos, stronger beer, not le 56% face (at least yet)

Attached: circumcisionmap.png (720x370, 36K)

Wow really cool factoid man! Guess what, literally no one calls it that.

>Nordic empires in Greece and Rome
aaaaaaaaannnnd dropped.

Attached: Greek DNA 2.jpg (1920x2240, 1.39M)

Based butt hurt belt

Canada is 49% faggot. You have no leg to stand on.

OK mister American

Being less JEWED than America is still something.

1. They don't lock their doors at night

2. They use the metric system

3. It's legal to rape your dog, horse, cow or cat in Canada. And not for no reason.

4. In Canada, milk comes in bags

Attached: Americanmilk.jpg (500x559, 37K)

We also don't have any real rights since courts can arbitrarily overrule our charter of rights and freedoms. So no real free speech, no legal way to defend ourselves from a tyrannical government. How do you like them apples?

Attached: petersonwashyourpenor.jpg (1080x1494, 673K)

>Where is the philosophy, literature, science and math? These civilisations amounted to nothing.
Raising a civilization is far more greater achievment than all above. You can create all the knowledge, but civilizations needs to be in a right state to use it usefully.
You can have a great idea, but forming a right system is what executes a great product. Which is the hard part.

> use it usefully.
*make it useful
This is how liberals think, actually. They have great ideas, but non of that applies to real world.

I am from Maine. You are only allowed to seek asylum in my house if you are not Quebecois

>Mexico of Europe
D-delete this at once.

Attached: 1541607505813.jpg (205x246, 4K)

>1. They don't lock their doors at night
only the ones that deserve rake

>2. They use the metric system
28grams to an ounce duuuuude

>3. It's legal to rape your dog, horse, cow or cat in Canada. And not for no reason.
muh freedoms

>4. In Canada, milk comes in bags
tastesgoodman

Attached: syrupepe.jpg (671x891, 135K)

You are a gay faggot and suck cock all day, OP.

Attached: all your posts.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

That graph is utter BS. That is written by the eternal anglo. And I'm eurocentric on the whole. Some half assed nonentity Brit thinks that the Renaissance is worth a blip, whereas two bit Brit engineers and painters (not considered worth shit outside Britain) are great cultural achievements. This sort of anglo jingoism is nigger tier, frankly

No, Greek and Roman civilization, and Italian and Russian, is every bit as accomplished as the others. Greek, Roman and Italian civilization was in fact more accomplished than nord. French civilization is the only one that can overall compare with the great med civilizations. Take out Shakespeare (French origin) and Beethoven (Dutch/Spanish), Bach (med looking) and Mozart (semitic looking) and the inferiority is even more stark

And meds were more advanced during the middle ages too, what's your point monsieur frog

youtube.com/watch?v=qzZqrm75Fj4

Where can I find the full stream?

Honorary aryan man

Wut, Spain was a caliphate, Italy was balkanized and the southern part dominated by the Muslims, the eastern Roman empire was a mess from the start, etc...

pol is highly concentrated idiocy

Rubbish, Spain became a world empire through destroying Islam, the troubadors were the greatest musicians and poets of their age, Italy was 'balkanized' lol but far more advanced than anywhere in the north (just as during the Renaissance) and the Byzantines were world cultural and scientific leaders of the world for much of the period, ignorant fool

This. Its not Europe that achieved glory. But Britain and germany (fuck the french). The rest of you just say "europe" because your countries did fuck all.

this is very related

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0

Attached: 1513160565367.png (1390x716, 538K)

>the Nordic empires in Greece and Rome,
AY YOOOOOO WE WUZ VIKANGZ AND SHIT

Britain's civilization was always mediocre. Germany only excelled from about 1700, partly through meds and jews.

>Britain's civilization was always mediocre.

We colonized half the world. We founded your nation. Everwhere we went we spread civilization. We started the industry revolution and single handed drag the world into the modern era. And now american stands as the most powerful nation in the world equalling europe in its own right. If all the anglos in the world united the rest of the world would be irrelevant.

England>Europe

Artistically England and America are really nig tier

The triumph of the anglo was the victory of the bourgeois shopkeeper over the man of culture, and it was done on the back of European armies and often accomplished against 3rd world savages

you dont smell so bad, man
thx