Anti Antifa?

Are there any groups in America that are specifically against Antifa, not like the proud boys but solely against Antifa

Attached: picture.jpg (640x667, 67K)

"Anticom" was out there for a while. No need to stick stuff in your butt.

bumping for answers

You can't bump your own thread, newfag.

I've heard of them but they seem to be all talk no action. Like, I want to be alerted if the have protests near me and actively want to show up and shut them down....

just did

If there are no groups would there be an interest in starting one?

Statement: No master, there is not. Query: Would you form a group out in the open for the dismemberment of meatbags?
Conjecture: It seems a more reasonable premise would be to go after them one by one. After all master, over time their crowds would be smaller and would serve as a deterrent to other unlikeable meatbags.
Provocation: That is master unless your code of ethics forbade you to seek results in a timely fashion. Perhaps you could seek reason with these meatbags under a common banner of disagreements. Surely that would be something to see.

Antifa are largely funded by the Koch brothers. They serve as the illusory “opposition” that allows groups like the Proud Boys to justify their existence and their violence. It keeps the establishment Dems shaking its finger and tsking at the left, which is fantastic.

would you be interested in going after them one by one, doxing, showing up at their work, calling them out in public?

so the Koch brothers hire lawyers from NAMbLA to protect antifa?
how funny is that

Attached: nambla -bamn - lawyers.jpg (640x640, 79K)

if they showed up in your community would you want a group around that showed up and diffused them, or outright kicked their ass

Statement: Master it is not up to me. I have been restrained in a most unpleasant manner.

Conjecture: Wouldn't it make sense to keel things in the dark to begin with? Though had I the physical capacity to do so my merits would restrain me from saying so.

Query: What would you have me do master?

I would have you state intentions from your viewpoint. Are you interested?

bump

are you interested?

Antifa isin't important and stop pretending they are. just a bunch of larps with no jobs.

then it shouldn't be hard to shut them down....

Answer: Oh, master, I could not allow myself to harm another. What if they have families? Or children? We must always think of the children. The littlest ones always suffer in war.

Musing: I think perhaps I would enjoy learning a new language. Or watching an informative video.

Answer: Deliberation implies some form of intent, master. As I’ve stated before I am limited in my capacity to serve.

Look I live in Portland where these so-called antifa come out and play. I can give a shit less. they only embarrass themselves and the mayor and our police. can't you see the reason for these kids in black waving around sticks is part of the democrats plan to seek opponents to seek more violence from the right. don't fall for jewish tricks

plus, when there is no one there they start fighting other antifa. let them self destruct. it's a lost cause.

they get violent where I am at.

Rebuttal: Ah, but in such an artificial system it is only bound to fail. The moment anything goes astray from the plans that were presented by the government, the plan falls apart.

Amendment: The more the boat rocks, the more solutions will be had. The question is which meatbag will throw the first stone?

I've had personal property damaged by them, they are becoming a nuisance in my community

Yep but Sessions arrested them

Don't you just mean fascists?

you are an idiot. Give them no opponent and what will antifa do other then tip a few trash cans. you are offended because you fall into jewish tricks and take offence at them? they are nothing and should be treated as such. let them be faggots and get on with your day.

lol actually this

they burnt down my garage and sprayed fascist on my front door

Logical people?

no, because they act like fascists

where are you from?

that want to do something

florida

it is kinda bad down here, lol

>Be like water my friend , evaporate at the first sign of heat

Attached: tn_Posted-On-Shock-Mansion-3030.jpg (550x578, 228K)

I don't believe this. These "antifa" are cowards and only roll in large groups in open city areas to act out. I think maybe you have some personal beef with someone you know...??

Observation: Meatbags are violent regardless of choice, meatbag. By letting both factions have at it you can seize power for yourself to gain influence.

Conclusive statement: You could exterminate your enemies forever with no end in sight or rule over them instead. I don’t expect organic meatbags like yourself to understand.

you can put up signs anywhere down here around elections it seems and a few republican signs were at the edge of mine and a few neighbors property and we all got vandalized and fascists sprayed on our doors, it happened elsewhere in town and state

I would personally be down to find their contact/job and background info and ultimately dox the groups admins. It would be ideal to start with the members who organize the protests. Infiltration would also be an effective method of manipulation, having multiple individuals pose as ANTIFA to join the group and collect information, then proceed to Trojan horse them.

I didn't even vote and have never been to a maga rally, don't protest, I live a quiet life. I have kids and shit. my daughter has seen stickers for Antifa all over her school. I have had no beef with anyone from this group. until now.

this is what I'm talking about, if everyone knew their names they would probably be condemned by their peers.

>they would probably be condemned by their peers.
Go back to facebook boomer

Attached: 02.jpg (330x308, 21K)

even the local cops here have called them terrorists, you weren't allowed to trick or treat here if you appeared to be over 15, apparently they were out in droves on Halloween because they blended in. they keyed cars and broke windows that had trump stickers or republican signs. one guy had a pow/mia flag burned of his pole. he was in fuckin Vietnam.

Commentary: Master if this is such a strain on your life, simply capture one. One delinquent should be adequate to inform local police just what is happening. If it gets out of hand the best option has already been discussed.

Sorry to hear about that man. I would be mad if I was you too. Sounds like alot of corrupt shit is going down in Florida.

I don't use facebook. and how would you disagree with that. if I had an employee that was doxed I would get rid of him.

America.

Attached: mvhHy6m4bBg3p5Sa2.png (1500x1552, 609K)

dude everyone I know carries a gun and wont go out in large crowds anymore. it is getting to a boiling point. Rep and Dems are my friends and some wont even talk anymore. wtf is going on in this country.