You should watch this tomorrow

it's a documentary on how the nazis did experiments on Jews and tried to turn them into monsters for their war but a army squad discovers what's happening and kills the Nazis and frees the Jews imprisoned there

experiments like this perpetrated by the Nazis were happening on such a massive scale in an attempt to make what they believed was an Aryan even though it's impossible because white skin is a biological accident

this stuff has been the most documented atrocities in history with 6 million victims and an entire war fought to put and end to it and you still stupidly believe it didn't happen

watch this tomorrow
cry
and then try to say the Holocaust didn't happen

Attached: overlord.jpg (1200x600, 57K)

Bull shit. Overlord is a good manga that was adapted into a anime series.

Overlord was a awesome game

>it's a documentary on how the nazis did experiments on Jews and tried to turn them into monsters for their war but a army squad discovers what's happening and kills the Nazis and frees the Jews imprisoned there
Sounds more believable than most of their fake stories....

Attached: gas chamber was full.jpg (884x758, 159K)

>the Holocaust didn't happen
Correct!

produced by joel silverstein directed by rudy goldberg

White skin is not an accident it's an adaptation to northern climate.

All they were doing was testing your theories on you.

Now americas the jews lab rat.

>Watch my propaganda goyim
No.

You mean a mediocre novel that was adapted into a shitty anime with constant and terrible CGI.

Attached: 1a8da4da12e8d15767c4615787328047dd17c41f9331e50508015796abded543.jpg (1500x1500, 194K)

This

pol is retarded they'll talk about how the holocaust was fake then turn around and tell you how based Hitler was for killing the jews

Thats because tehres so many fucking shills here.

It makes sense the jew would try to discredit both.

>documentary
Fucking kikes

It didn't happen and everyone should know that
>B-but people laugh at the idea of jews being gassed
>What are memes
Imagine being this reta-- no, a leaf!

Attached: when you see a leaf.png (1280x688, 706K)

I work at a theater and I'm not looking forward to having to deal with literal boomers who don't understand that the WW2 army man movie is a monster flick and demand refunds and promise to write angry letters to the studio.

No Ainz-sama.
Not sasuga at all.

Attached: 2C85D8A0-13BD-4CFF-942F-ED41D9401CC2.png (320x208, 53K)

Some Northwest Europeans have substantially lost the ability to tan as a result of relaxed natural selection. Their skin burns and peels rather than tans. This is due to the fact that they produce a defective form of a skin protein Mc1r (melanocortin-1 receptor) which is necessary for the production of melanin. They are at a distinct disadvantage in tropical and subtropical environments.Some Northwest Europeans have substantially lost the ability to tan as a result of relaxed natural selection. Their skin burns and peels rather than tans. This is due to the fact that they produce a defective form of a skin protein Mc1r (melanocortin-1 receptor) which is necessary for the production of melanin. They are at a distinct disadvantage in tropical and subtropical environments.

People who live in far northern latitudes, where solar radiation is relatively weak most of the year, have an advantage if their skin has little shielding pigmentation. Nature selects for less melanin when ultraviolet radiation is weak. In such an environment, very dark skin is a disadvantage because it can prevent people from producing enough vitamin D, potentially resulting in rickets disease in children and osteoporosis in adults.

NAZI were and are ZIONISTA.

Attached: BECFE0CC-AD4C-40E0-AC18-50B6C04A28BB_w650_r0_s.jpg (650x461, 59K)

bump

i thought this was about the anime at first, then i thought it was a horrormovie
if it's really about the holocaust i aint wtaching it unless the nazi zombies win