Violent video games and their role in civil violence

Well, well, well, looks like video games did indeed lead to some severe violence after all.
John and Michael Miller were known for their obsession with EARLY FIRST-PERSON SHOOTER games. This had a significant impact on their altercation with their neighbor Aaron Howard, most notably their outrageous demeanor, how they almost perfectly imitated the characters in their games as they instinctively resorted to the use of firearms to blast away their opponent.
The Millers' favorite retro shooters were all DOS-ROMS: Duke Nukem', Castle Wolfenstein, Doom, and some Batman game. Apparently, Michael Miller was in an especially hostile mood that day because he was unable to beat the first level of this Batman game, leaving him so angry that he was just itching to shoot someone.

Attached: shoot6.jpg (405x752, 92K)

i know that feel

i just punched the arm of the person doing cheap moves in SNES WWF wrestlemania

It's not a joking matter user.

>DOS-ROMS

Attached: 2934283422.png (800x762, 594K)

source?

Yeah, They really played the shit out of Doom in the Wild West.

I am gonna be honest with you, if some bullheaded schizo kept putting a mattress at a dumpster trying to force ME to pay for the disposal of his non-binnable trash, surreptiously, and then brought his whole family out to try to tussle up with me and my aging dad and physically menace and abuse them, yeah, I'd fucking shoot them, press x to take out the trash bitch.

Attached: 1525632412518.jpg (720x708, 37K)

Fucking leaf.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Attached: 440176329_f9470dbd70_o-640x482.jpg (640x482, 56K)

I like Mortal Kombat X, especially Tremor, does that mean I smash people's heads with boulders?

what's it like being a virgin?

>Tremor
Superior taste

>force ME to pay for the disposal
The Millers got stuck with the fine?

>does that mean I smash people's heads with boulders?
You tell us.

Attached: Very Fast Bat Flying at Incredible High Speed.jpg (843x907, 82K)

what do you think?

Attached: 1u0bFFt.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

It's common to see bats in these games too.

I think you should be in jail.

lol

Attached: SHU4BF.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

Their role is to train people for combat.

have the other one too

Attached: tumblr_nrslj8gatO1qhz95yo1_500.gif (500x281, 1.45M)

doubt it.