Have you ever gone into a grocery store and thought "none of this is food"

Attached: shutterstock_518633245.jpg (1600x900, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

then you realize you are the food
woah dude
rangeban canada

Yes, packaged trash passed off as food.
This is why we have so many fat people, its easy to eat junk instead of cooking a proper meal.

Then you eat it and its tasty and you somehow manage to survive. My goodness how awful

Notice the Americans give the most retarded replies.

Normally I am too terrified of the store jester to even think about food.

Do Canadians ever actually think for themselves or do their brains exist simply to distinguish themselves from Americans in public

>you are the food

Attached: hot-dog-report-crop1.png (1166x143, 63K)

How much do you weigh?

and then you walk out of the chip aisle and you find the real food.

Cover yourself in Maple syrup, bust open some corn snacks, roll around in the aisles until your coated in a crispy crunchy coating, then come back on here & deny being food.

Attached: pancake_cat.jpg (646x1024, 143K)

Jews are poisoning you with a shit food supply.
Only buy food from the perimeter of the grocery store.
Ask yourself if there’s a health food section what the fuck is the rest?
Drink only water. (Check your tap water for lead)
Eat organic ( it’s not all a scam)
Don’t ever eat sugar
No Aspertame
No junk food.
Coffee and tea are to be saved for when you NEED THEM not every morning.

Attached: E32C6B3F-30AD-4BA2-A67A-477BA216AF1D.jpg (450x450, 21K)

you're in the wrong isle

I've been on a semi-keto style diet for a while now. Basically just cut out as many carbs as possible and eat as much meat a veggies as I can. It's pretty fucking strange now when I walk through a store a realize I can't buy 95% of the shit in there.

>it’s not all a scam
Then why does self check out let me purchase organic as normal produce?

You wish we gave a fuck about the metric system to be able to tell you.

Attached: 16E4F452-EFEA-4EE9-ABD8-E824801C738F.jpg (423x348, 22K)

I went to grocery stores and I always felt dizzy because too much sounds / colours / stuff / NPC. I felt it was not normal and could make you sick in a weird way and I needed to avoid these places at all cost. Now I never go there, I go to open market and very little grocery. Also you are right, there is no food, just expensive chemicals in coloured packaging.

Yeah.
But then i realised i was in a hardware store

Attached: image.jpg (320x240, 32K)

Have you ever been checked for autism

This....
Want to simultaneously simplify your life and get healthy nutrition and lose weight?
Get a second hand slow cooker.
Chop up veggies and put in broth or whatever you want spice and leave it on.
It will smell good, it will be hot you will eat it
Jews don’t get your beta bucks when you see a junk food commercial on the electric Jew.

>poverty - the post

he has 7 autisms

Hey just so ya know he means a basic ass crock pot. God damn fuck Canadians

No, because we never have food.

Canada is collapsing , where have you been last month .

>Be canadian
>be retarded
>think retarded nonsense
This hasn't happened to me

It’s cheap yes.
I’m trying to help poor White volk who were raised by useless single moms who didn’t cook

every day.

Lmao

Maybe you should go to the food section not the child section then you moron?

>german humour

Attached: shrek yikes.jpg (1150x720, 163K)

You can cook anything in a crockpot or slow cooker.
Chicken and sauce and on low all day. Psychologically you don’t stop for shart burgers and tendies because you know you have a whole chicken and it will smell AMAZING you will be full it’s cheap and good for you. Throw the bones back in with some veggies and you have chicken soup also filling and good for you
Fuck Jewish fast death feed without nourishment

How is that humor? If you go into the fucking candy for children section you are gonna find candy for children. Go to the whole food sections and you are gonna find real food. Is that concept too hard for you to understand, frog eater?

two words that you don't often see side by side

>then you realize you are the food
youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30

Attached: 1531793584810.jpg (600x600, 128K)

all this shit is garbage. Chips, instant food, almost everything that is produced by a factory is just shit. And everytime I eat stuff like this, which isn't very often, I feel like shit. Cook your own food at least once a day and don't fall for the food industry

Attached: 1538062155552.jpg (306x306, 26K)

Only in welfare grocery stores.

Been there.

I used to have 4 but then I stopped drinking soda
Now I'm down to only normal autism

such is life for us 56%ers

Attached: 28156515_177596373027316_8429141225575022592_n.jpg (1080x1080, 217K)

No, I don't think I've ever been to a grocery store that didn't sell produce and fresh meat.

makes me shed a single tear and thank god for capitalism

I do notice that's why I don't reply to them

Yes

tit for tat

Took me a minute to realize that your use of "secondhand" wasn't just some stupid thing you people call it, sorry about that. You're fighting the good fight friend.

have you ever gone into your mums room and thought "if i was born from her vagina shouldn't i have to go back inside it every night to be truly home?"

A Brit with anything to say about cuisine
No amount of government sponsored celebrity chefs will convince anyone you don’t eat garbage
Fucking French fry sandwiches.....really?.....are you even trying.

If only you knew how right you are

no

Attached: doritos ranking.jpg (1744x4312, 1.13M)

It happens once in a while.

Attached: IMG_1490.jpg (1600x1200, 329K)

Tbh it was WWII rationing that gave us such a bad rep for food.
1 egg a week for a person ...

Before that our food was as good as any other nations

Not a problem senpai. Fit volk for the race war.

Attached: 361FEEEC-C1EF-452C-BC42-50320499A8BF.jpg (300x225, 61K)

>spicy nacho above cool ranch
What universe do you live in fella?

Pick any item up in the condiment isle of a US store and there's a 98% chance it either has cornsyrup or basedbean oil. The estrogen meme aside, basedbean oil is extremely unhealthy due to it's high Omega-6 content.

Cool ranch belongs in the fucking toilet.

>Plastic and chemicals.

The Modern world is something else.

Hey shut the fuck up buddy or Ima get to ass!!! Checked btw but they ain't savin yo ass

Every thing in the store is garbage.

No, because you can purchase something called raw meat and vegetables, and cook your own food instead of purchasing pre-made options.

You are right. Learn slow cooking basics and you can eat like a King for very little money.

>orange (((juice)))
>toast
>english muffins
>blueberry muffins
disgusting

Race traitors probably should eat garbage.

actually, yes

Attached: 1537770346195.jpg (1024x765, 147K)

American 'food'

Attached: 1541637159156.jpg (2241x2231, 825K)

the opinions of anyone who ranks a regular ass tortilla chip in Great Tier belong in the trash

Does this offend your Mc griddle burger?
This is a white nationalist breakfast

Plus preprocessed shit is cheaper, yet less satiating. This illusion of cheapness lures the poor and unthinking masses into buying it more and more costing them more money in the long run and making them fat as hell.

>Orange (((Juice)))

You mean sugar and flavors?

everything in mutt land is fake

You literally have a representation of diabeetus on your flag.
We dont have a chip butty on ours

>English guns

Attached: godsavetheQueen.jpg (295x357, 2K)

We're just mutt land Jr.

Attached: last white american.jpg (400x400, 180K)

Attached: E604CA30-4181-47DE-9B3A-C451BD31B731.png (500x522, 134K)

mmm tide pods

Nah for some reason only lefty Leafs who hate America come on here. Most of them are probably Chinks or poos from Toronto. I have tried telling right wing Canuks about pol but they just don’t seem that interested, there are some of us who are not NPCs in here.

If I won't eat the shit in your pic, why would think I'd eat a McGriddle? Carbs are for people who lack self-control.

Yeah I basically think that every time I go to the grocery store and I'm not in the produce/fresh meat section. And, let's be honest, I'm never in the produce/fresh meat section because I'm too lazy to cook real meals.

Fuck you inky gator bait rebel vanguard, nacho is the alpha and omega.

In Canada you probably would all the time.

Attached: 7f33c496b643d6d272ae86860c591127--beautiful-park-most-beautiful.jpg (474x378, 40K)

>based and redpilled
i wanted to move to Canada long time ago

Surely they're only 56% white?

Attached: image.jpg (256x192, 14K)

More important it’s nutritional and won’t weaken you. It will make you stronger, happier, better.

What the fuck is that shit?

speaking about the creative conspiracy fanfics forum in public is a big no-no

all that sodium is shrinking your brain you backwoods dust huffer

The English have guns my dude. They just have a smaller selection, and more paper work to get them.

So is alcohol but we can’t be strong all the time and my weakness is grandma blueberry muffins with butter and maple drizzle.

Depends who you are talking to. I don’t talk about this place to strangers.

ha ya me either anons

Beer is the only carbs I consume.

YES!!! And it started just recently, like an year ago... I walk into a supermarket, and my brain doesn't see food. You know this feeling when you are hungry and everything looks delicious? What I'm talking ABOUT is an OPPOSITE of that! Nothing looks even remotely eadable... So weird... Glad to know It's not just me :)

I literally can't eat the following:
>gluten
>lactose
>fructose
>onions
So, for me, that shit literally isn't food, unless I want to shit fire or break out in hives.

One day I'm going to find out who was responsible for what fucked me up like this and I'm going to hunt them down and kill them.

Go to bed master chief

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Those are snacks nor everyday "food".

The vast majority is not food.

Have you ever gone into Canada and thought “none of this is a real country”

I'm almost envious. I wish i had a reason not to eat that shit.