Seriously why do republicans vote against their own economic interests...

Seriously why do republicans vote against their own economic interests? If you look at that ballot questions: republican polices were destroyed when people voted on the issues but voted for gop politicans.

Attached: 6467E97E-C3C2-45EA-B949-5347ED2A734F.jpg (540x332, 39K)

Not everybody give their wallet top priority

Because tax hikes are in my economic interest right?
Also the Frenchie is right.

Give me some examples of what interests I am voting against?

Tax hikes are in your interests. You save money from single payer because you don’t pay premiums and co pays. So you prove my point.

>why do republicans vote against their own economic interests?

What is
>Importing mass amounts of 3rd worlders
>sucking our pockets dry for programs for these third worlders
>Wage stagnation
>Bullshit taxes
>Bullshit Regulations

I wonder why?

>its in your own economic interest to open the border, give up your guns, have your taxes raised and get snuffed from existence by a traitorous anti-white faction from within your own country

Make like a rope and hang yourself from a tree.

Unions
Minimum wage
Marijuana legalization
Voting rights
Anti-gerrymandering

These are all ballot measures that passed this election but also voted r.

Immigration is more important than anything else.

Hey white boy did the serfs in Europe in the Middle Ages say “well we are serfs, but at least we are all white.?

No that’s climate change you dumb faggot.

All taxes go to health care now? Why should I want to pay for nigger and beaner healthcare? We aren't Scandinavia, we aren't a small homogeneous population with high social trust, when I'm taxed I have no expectation of that money being used for my benefit, or the benefit of my people.
Public sector unions are a cancer and a drain on the tax payer, not in my interest
Minimum wage is economically retarded, don't talk about things you don't understand
I live in a state where marijuana is legalized, I don't care if the south wants to keep it illegal
Why in god's name would I want *more* low IQ brown people voting?

how is voting to be flooded with millions of low iq mestizos "in my own economic interest"?

None of the items you listed are in my interest nor are they constitutional in any way. The government shouldn't be setting minimum wage or outlawing plants to begin with. You are a brainlet. The government created the problem and you want to vote to solve it?

>The government shouldn't be setting minimum wage

So return to slavery?

>paid for work
>slavery
You really are stupid. Abandon thread, this one's either a total moron or a troll.

Really makes you think.
Germany implemented its first minimum wage law in 2015, was Germany in 2014 a slave state?

Attached: WO-AV462_OCEANS_9U_20150212130916.jpg (700x337, 84K)

Either one, in the worst case, results in the death of the human race. With climate change in the best case it means some whites survive and a lot of shitskins die. The future will be shit either way but I'm choosing the side of humanity, not Africa.

Yeah, pretty much. They hated muslims and shit.

What is stopping an employer from not paying you in republican land world? Or hiring kids? Or imprinting people in literal private quasi prisons?

Ok bitch start working on my castle.

Denmark and Sweden don't have minimum wage laws. How about we ask them?

An abundance of firepower. Something you would have the government increase regulation on as well.

Attached: AR15_8.jpg (5109x3013, 3.72M)

Where'd you go faggot? Why aren't you telling us about the slave factories of Copenhagan?

Simple fact of the matter is: the left will NEVER win over intelligent whites ever again. They advocate for nothing but the destruction of them. The start point of their argument is to normalise cuckoldry on a national level. No self respecting white want to see their nation destroyed by the forces of mass immigration, when they realise the simple fucking truth that the world is not the happy fantasy of love the leftists claim, all that goes down the toilet when you realise the non-whites are all about themselves. NOTHING can undo these revelations. Fucking morons.

The Modern Left chose to abandon truth in favor of White Self Hatred. That tells me that its masters are Corporatists and its followers are dupes. (White Pride is bad for the Mass Immigration/Cheap Labor scheme. This is why the modern left is all about silencing contradictory opinions.

Every fucking time the neoliberal goyim moans about housing shortage they always fail to mention that the US inviting about 30 million people per decade to come and live there - of course there's a fucking housing shortage.

The left continues to complain about falling wages but demands the importation of unregulated masses of illegal unskilled workers whose only economic effect is to depress wages.

Open borders or affordable housing - your choice

OP, one thing to never forget is that we now love in an age of instant information.