How do you explain French people live 82.4 years in average (rank 9), four more years than burgers with 78...

How do you explain French people live 82.4 years in average (rank 9), four more years than burgers with 78.1 years in average (rank 33)

Burgers often answer with a "muh niggers..." but Jow Forums is constantly talking about how France is flooded with Africains.

So how do you explain that ?

Attached: 700px-Countries_by_average_life_expectancy_(2015).png (700x412, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cB_yIlnaryg
youtube.com/watch?v=s3-jsc-E48c
youtube.com/watch?v=wujVMIYzYXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

laziness is a good preservative

Yeah i'm sure that's it, burgers just work too hard. Yep.

>82.4
I have to pay atleast 20 years of retirement money for them old hags!?
burgers are better, they don't mess with this shit

Meh, with macaron retirement age will soon be 75

>wine > booze

U.S. was only 63% white in 2010, most being niggers and spics who are overweight

most of our labor class has alcoholism. i'm surprised ours is 78.1

food diet

So France isnt black now ?

Attached: 1541523348332.jpg (446x256, 18K)

Stop trying to pick a fight you filthy fuck

Of course it is, but your niggers are young and not overweight

Oh lawd

abortions?

Abortion doesn't factor in child mortality. France has a ton of abortions too.

I don't think that's taken into account here

suicide is a big issue here and so are drugs

You have to drink the good stuff. My grandpa had a glass of red wine every day for breakfast, along with some sausage, bread, and cheese. Lived healthy to 90

you don't go to a debtor's jail if you break a leg in france

Overweight and obese people miscarry a lot

France has subsidised healthcare and good education. America doesn't.
Poor education = poor life choices
Poor healthcare = get sick you die

I like how burgers are still bamboozled about this

Because we have more than just niggers

We also have fat spics and overweight Indians

We have romanians and arabs

that's what i'm saying!
the food is obviously fucking with our health, but it's known and studied that alcohol will shave 10 years off of your life. I think *most* of France uses it a little differently than here in the States

Our healthcare itself is actually amongst the best in the world, but it's ok that you're retarded for thinking health insurance and health care are the same thing

We have MORE arabs than you do.

Not compare to the population

She drank wine too
youtube.com/watch?v=cB_yIlnaryg

Compared to whites?

Compare to the total population.

Oldest human to ever lived

One persons experience doesnt mean everyine else will be like that. The science goes back and forth for wine being good or bad, to have daily.

We are the most overfed under nourished country in the world. Everything we eat is full of hormones radiation and poisons put there by the jew.

Why is the northern tropic of cancer always doing better than south.
Everything in the north part of earth is doing better on almost any level; IQ, development, health, rights, etc...
Just look at Africa, they're all niggers but the north part is doing decently better than the south.

Attached: R5ly09A.jpg (986x860, 93K)

What are you talking about? We have a larger portion of minorities with shit genetics than you do

It's Islam

I'm talking about arabs

France, culturally, has fewer sedentary people. USA is doing so well it has many people who don't need to move much while they get shoveled food that's awful for them from corporate industries. I have no doubt France can and will "get there". It's a sad side effect of prosperity over time.

Yeah I know. Though I guess one glass can't be that hurtful in any case. I know a guy who downs an assload of red every day and that one sure as fuck won't make it to 80

Who cares about JUST arabs? We have more minorities, in total numbers and portions, than you do.

Vegan and organic food has less radiation and poison. Good goys eat that stuff. So it gets less radiation and poison. And a double dose of hormones to make a nice feminine slave workforce

Holy fucking shit Americunts are so dumb. Just look at the European map of obesity rates and you'll see it's unrelated to prosperity

Attached: mutt.jpg (399x370, 23K)

It depends on the individual person. The last article about wine I red, talked about one glass not being necessarily bad for you, but having negative effects that outweighed positive ones. But then again, pizza has negative effects that outweigh the good ones

kek.
So you're telling me north africa has a higher a iq than the rest of the continent because ''islam''??

Attached: images.jpg (232x217, 4K)

pic related

Attached: download.jpg (293x172, 9K)

Not that user, but it is a cultural thing. We move less because our populated areas aren't set up for walking everywhere. We work a lot, leading to less time for making meals or eating at good restaurants, hence why fast food became a thing

Thankfully, the culture here is changing quite rapidly, in regards to what we eat and exercising

Does it matter if there won't be any French people in 50 years? You'll all be Arab mutts.

Healthier diet

It's like Scotland, Scottish people have an American style diet and are the fattest people in Europe

You're a funny guy

Look at OP's map.

Portugal and Spain have better longevity than the US.

The ENTIRE NATIVE POPULATION of Portugal and Spain are Hispanic.

Simple: burgers like people who lie about stats more than the French do. Compare your last Presidential elections:

Le Pen: 35%.
Trump: 47%.

A 12% (possibly more, a lot of far-left voters were throwing a tantrum and staying home) increase in the rate of people with shitty judgement equates to an increase in the rate of dumbass decisions like 'I won't drink tap water because lizard people are flouridating it' or 'actually lethal STDs should be kept around because they deter premarital sex' and 'vaccinating my daughter against cancer is a violation of my human rights'. These add up.

Also Americans drive like chimpanzees on crack.

hahaa. you didn't have to do him like that.

unironically Paris today:
youtube.com/watch?v=s3-jsc-E48c

They'll eventually end up missing the days of The Third Reich occupation.

Attached: francetwo.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

>muh third reich
You people are fucking dumb.

Not the same people you retard. Our spics are from Mexico and other south American countries where death comes sooner due to genes, diet, and gorging on our excess food that they didnt have in their home countries

Niggers are young and dont show up as much in mortality statistics

>France being invaded by arabs and niggers > The Vichy Regime
what autistic logic is this?

no wonder richfags are fleeing your country, the government will keep raising taxes to provide for immigrants until the whole country collapses.

Attached: Mfw+_ec190d881e180a48c66385d084f687e4.jpg (415x479, 32K)

North Africans aren't negroids. they may not be "white" but they are Caucasoid. the US has more non Caucasoid than any developed Western nation. Negroes and non white Hispanics are huge and have higher rates of obesity and overall poor health. lower IQs as well.

>in b4 most hispanic have 50% European blood.
bullshit. most Mexicans that have immigrated are mostly indios and have very little European blood and Puerto Ricans are mostly negroid with Euro and indigenous blood.

>France being invaded by arabs and niggers > The Vichy Regime
As if there was nothing else.
>until the whole country collapses.
looking forward to it

Probably better diet

Muslims eat healthy.

>looking forward for the collapse of my country
You're either a mohamed or a mamadou

Not Islam, but because sub saharan africans are a completely district group from all humanity.

Attached: neanderthals_786.gif (786x500, 77K)

Americans eat a lot of food, the more food you eat, the faster you die.

I suppose you'd be cool with Russia invading, raking a bunch of leaves, occupying half the country directly and handing the other half to Faith Goldy even though nobody even wanted her to rule one city?

Wrong. Order is what keeps the nigs alive and fat, once shit collapses there will no brakes on the genocide train.

Attached: obesity-fig2.jpg (432x255, 83K)

Why are you retards talking about niggers or not?? It's diet you fucking autists.

unlike france, canada doesn't have nigger problem, as of now.
we do have a Chinese problem but they're way more civilized by a light-year than you're average nigger.

so as long as we're not being raided by black niggers or arabs i'm good.

because in the US non whites are a drag on virtually everything. health, IQ, or whatever. you name it they lower the standards.

food

Yes by them killing you and not the other way around.
In a a few decades you will be a minority in your own country. If there is ever a revolution, the whites will be the first one dead.

Americans eat processed cheese.

Who wants to live so much?

Alcoholism, obesity, smoking, way too much red meat

Also super high stress from childhood to retirement

Whites have more guns and more practice. If shit hits the fan, nogs don't stand a chance.

>Europe
>prosperous
youtube.com/watch?v=wujVMIYzYXg

Why do Australians, Canadians, Italians, Spaniards, and Chileans (lol) (according to the graph) live longer than frogs? Is it the lack of snails in the diet?

I don't honestly know why people want to live so long anyway. Who the fuck really wants to not be capable of maintaining oneself, piss shit all hours of the day outside a restroom, being in constant pain from one thing or another, losing mental facilities to the point of not being able to add up the cost in a shopping list...

fuck.that.

Yeah I'd far rather be able to shart in mart

Medical industry is a bunch of bloodsuckers anymore anyway. People wanting to live so long is a constant source of corporate revenue. The whole fucking thing is so lame.

Why do people get made fun of by what they eat? (Frogs for French gaycunts and Burger for yanks)

Look at Switzerland mutt

Attached: 060504_OECD_2003_Obesity_rates.jpg (511x574, 109K)

>fuck.that.
Most lose their sight

Attached: images.jpg (301x167, 7K)

go eat raw slugs

That doesn't mean that burgers die at 78, it means that many burgers die young. Like niggers in gang wars or teens in car crashes.

US counts premature births in our maternal mortality figures. Most countries dont.

>Chile
>Green as fuck
Will my suffering never end??

we get it, you're very upset by americans saying mean things to your country, but the proper course is to leave Jow Forums if you can't take the banter, not to make further foolishness of your country with posts like this

Because the sand nigger/ nigger infestation in France hasn't been going on long enough for the shortened lifespan to really effect the numbers yet.
Give it a while and a few more bataclans and you'll be on your way to murica levels!

American, currently in Evian. Americans have no concept of "savoir faire" or "savoir vivre". Life is lived flying by the seat of their pants with no sense of tradition. I am currently shitting in a wc that is older than the Jamestown colony.

When there is something worth preserving, you will live longer to preserve it. French are currently under mass delusion but they are subconsciously aware of their own cuckoldry and slowly turning things around (I hope).

friendly reminder French average IQ is now around 90, if not lower. consider that when you see this flag
(look beyond basic data copypaste when you research it. the 98 figure commonly quoted is from 2002. further research showed French IQ dropped 4 points between 2002 and 2008. guess where we stand now...)
the average French poster is literally unable to function at American levels of cognition. i've seen this dysgenics effect in action in my daily life. people are incredibly dumb. traveling to American suburbs feels like rediscovering civilization, this is how bad it's gotten

Longevity is a curse

Attached: Statues0041_download600.jpg (292x418, 13K)

>what are niggers?

Who allowed them to come in, in the first place?

>what are kikes?

How do you explain your national iq dropping each decade? How do you explain non stop terrorist attacks and a massive rise in crime? How do you explain the demographic change of your society? How do you explain your high unemployment among the young?

People are typically less healthier. american culture is getting so drunk that you nearly black out every weekend, smoking fat doobies dude and sleeping with random women infected with god knows what, put all that in the same basket as the fast food capital of the world, and it makes for a young population that dies fast

ho ho ho, it's la nouvelle cuisine.
OUI MONSIEUR

Attached: 1518530465426.webm (800x450, 2.56M)