Does Jow Forums still have it?

Can Jow Forums still pull of massive trolling campaigns? Let's get the pic (From MDE's Officer Maggot) trending on black twitter. Say shit like "The moment a racist white cop's abuse was caught on this HD dash cam." Or stuff like that.

Let's get this trending for the lolz. I bet we can get it done quickly.

Attached: bAYJYkV.png (1280x720, 683K)

The high-IQ OG nazi posters are all gone now, they mostly left after the election. Now it's just goofy un-serious zoomers. The board has peaked

yeah that's why I'm doing this. We haven't had a fun campaign in a while. A few years ago we'd be doing stuff like this on the daily

Made the pic look less professional.

Attached: qaaaaaaa2.png (866x720, 381K)

okay let's use this one it's way better

make it look like a snapchat screenshot lmao

"The scary moment T'sean Washington snuck a photo of the racially based abuse of his friend at the hands of a racist cop."

Attached: Snapchat.jpg (750x624, 86K)

or is this one better

Attached: Option 2.jpg (750x624, 94K)

бюмп

all the text is complete and actual words
>seems fake even to me

How about you go lift instead of wasting your time on this Ben Shapiro tier shit you fucking faggot

one second

This is gay as fuck. Op, you should feel sad, because this is bad. BAD!
I’m not even mad

We're going with this one then?

Attached: best version.jpg (750x624, 102K)

Wait until they nominate creepy joe for the 2020 election so we can drop our creepy joe photos all over the place. Top keks ensured.

Y'all niggas need to work on yo muthafuckin Ebonics niggas! You sound like kids! Come back after you brush up on hood talk nigga, real talk!

where did they go?

the other chan

Putting a time stamp and date in the bottom would make it look more like dash cam video. If you're going for cellphone video, the aspect ratio needs to be fixed.

Stop being so heavy-handed, Jesus Christ. Don't say cracks or kangz or any stupid, obvious shit. Call him a racist white cop or something reasonable.

Post it like how an NPC would post it

"Viral image from dash cam released today shows Alabama cop pointing service weapon at unarmed black man. Investigation underway."

Lol good effort. But you need more emojis, more misspellings, more hashtags and for it to be short incomplete sentences.

Like: RACIST PIGS!!!!! (angry face) (angry face) DIS YT PIG (pig emoji) (pig emoji) PULL HIZ GUN WEN MAH NIGGA TRY N GET HIS LISENSE!!! (Angry fist)(lightning)(lightning)(angryfist)

Attached: F682E02E-8BFE-43DD-8EA3-0B4EE2E99848.jpg (500x500, 55K)