BREAKING NEWS

Police in North Carolina respond to reports of an active shooter at Topsail High School

"Law enforcement in @PenderCounty_NC is responding to reports of an active shooter at Topsail High School this morning. According to Capt. James Rowell with the Pender County Sheriff’s Office, it is still an active scene. #ILM #Brunsco #Pender #CapeFear"

on.rt.com/9i8a
twitter.com/JoeCats19/status/1060861808205070336

Attached: BREAKING NEWS.jpg (900x472, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeCats19/status/1060869072655736834
time.com/5450194/topsail-high-school-shooting/
wwaytv3.com/wway-livestream/
globalnews.ca/news/4647096/active-shooter-north-carolina-high-school-police/
wmbfnews.com/2018/11/09/law-enforcement-responding-calls-active-shooter-topsail-high/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based and redpilled

"Per several parents/law enforcement --- No injuries being reported at this time as fluid situation continues at Topsail High School in Hampstead, @PenderCounty_NC --- active shooter calls started at 6:30a this morning"

Second school shooting this month in NC

twitter.com/JoeCats19/status/1060869072655736834

cool

Scanner?

nevermind gay and gaypilled

The democrats will use this to take our guns

So no one was in the school yet, except the janitor. Cool beans.

>be Murican
etc

Fuck jannies tho

what kind of school starts at 6:30 am?

Is there a day that goes by that you yanks aren't shooting your freedom into each other? :^)

>6:30am
Why so early? 10am is peak habbening time, preferably on a tuesday for maximum coverage.

6:30? That's awfully early. My kids don't even get in the bus until 6:45.

American

Febuary 29th we have a universal day of peace.

No they won't.

>Be American
>Get Shot

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>grasps fist to bleeding musket hole. Dies.

If it's niggers shooting niggers it will get memory holed. Doesn't fit with Schlomo's narative

Fluid situation? Seminal fluid? Probably shooting blanks from too much canned foods, cell phone radiation and xenoestrogens

Everyday is Gunday

>Black history month
>No gun violence

Yeah sure

Based Drumpf, amirite lol.

Janitor on janitor violence.

L M F A O.

The "be american get shot" meme isn't even a meme anymore. You mutts are literally shooting up each other everyday now. You're as white trash as they come.

An emergency dispatcher with the Pender County Sheriff’s Office tells TIME that multiple units are on scene at the school as of 7 a.m. Friday.

“It’s extremely busy right now. All of our units are trying to take this person into custody,” the dispatcher said.

time.com/5450194/topsail-high-school-shooting/

Go make a shotgun out of a pipe and overthrow your government so they don’t make posting here illegal.

The sun rises around 6:52 in North Carolina.

Blood for the blood god

death is the ultimate freedom. burgers are operating on levels of freedom that the rest of us cannot fully comprehend.

You'd be surprised. Schools over here could have independent classes as early as 5:30 am. Even tho shit's basically empty. While official classes would start later on.

They starting to call them 'response events' i stead of 'terrorism'

As though its becoming common, a response to something, we already starting the body count for civil war, the jews shot up, 10+ bodies, week later another 10+ shot and killed, week later we got this shooting

Its starting folks

It’s probably a before school program for kids whose parents work shitty jobs

Looks. Like the CIA niggers let lose another one of their pets. Let's see how fast this can be proven to be another fake and gay false flag

Attached: 76b.jpg (909x987, 360K)

If only I had a licence to get shot

With the election meddling turning it into a fake blue wave I see it habbening as well. Godspeed Ameribro's.

Attached: 3ac9c1ddac2b8c6ad9c3c5080d1205802e3104eaafef284036d025fd524459dc.jpg (657x960, 143K)

>turn up at school early
>still get shot

North Carolina has been hit hard by the nigger categories.
black niggers
sand niggers
faggot niggers

like the fucking plague. piss white people off and we'll get crazy in this motherfucker

Mass shootings are daily now. My heart goes to the victims but my brain thinks it's getting funny now.

so when they take your guns could you maybe send them our way, we kinda need them right fucking now!

>American education
>Kid wants to get in early to not be a dumb American
>Punished with the American pastime of being shot

Nice dead meme u got there,shame Drumphinstein turned out to be the most promerchent pres ever

Just sop drawing Mohammed pictures, Kaffer.

What's the score?

Please divert your attention from the voter fraud, citizens, there is more important news to worry about

Don't hide behind the Kuwait flag larper.

Attached: 1541660922898.jpg (743x730, 150K)

After Hurricane Florence the school systems have been stsrting earlier and ending later to make up classroom hours. Kids were out of school in my county for a month and a half. In order to pass a grade you need a certain minimum of hours.

Is it possible someone threatened the school and claimed they were already inside? A Bosnian who went to my local college called the school and said he had a gun, the school instantly went into lock down and police combed through the campus, fag wasn't even on school grounds.

6:30am is kinda early, back in highschool I didn't even get on my bus until 7.

Attached: 1540955296604.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Particularly troubling due to its very close proximity to a large military base

Shootings need less brainpower to process, people are tired of counting.

Nothingburger

>punished

It’s an honor to ride the eternal roads of Valhalla, shiny and chrome

>drumpf america

>go to school
>get shot

Gas yourself you fucking Romanian Gypsy.

Attached: 1532490413048m.jpg (1024x944, 116K)

what would you like us to draw instead?

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

Military isn't allowed to stop it correct? Or are you implying this is the prelude to civilian checkpoints?

Yeah they're might be a .1% chance I'll get shot here in America but at least when the Democrats finally steal the country back and flood every state with 20 million immigrants I will be able to defend myself. In the next decade it won't be safe for any white person to go out at night in Europe. Within twenty years they'll start rounding you up in gulags and genociding you. Guess who is going to remember these comments and ignore your cries for help? If I were you I'd stop laughing at us and start studying us. We're savages over here out of necessity. You will soon need to be one too.

Like a fucking amerimutts oppinion counts on questions of ethnicity

Attached: 1541374008555m.jpg (987x1024, 133K)

The Israel flag. It would piss them off just as much.

>BE AMERICAN

Attached: 1495756886304.jpg (782x835, 117K)

I'm implying it could easily be a retaliatory attack focused on killing the children of military, hopefully it isn't

Its once every 4 years.

>90 min since calls about shooting
>60 min since sheriff said no injuries had been reported
>still no updates
>still acting like there was a mass shooting

why are americans so retarded? why are they putting up with this fucking garbage media?

i just wanna make things clear, that drawing that caught so much attention in the media, was not the first we drew. We have a shit ton of satirical artist in Denmark that take the piss out of every country in the world including ourselves ;) side note: the one that was released in the mainstream media, was not even the most provoking one, we are kinda clever like that

>still acting like there was a mass shooting
Americans are big. It's always a mass shooting

You don't need to explain, I'm not American, I know what you guys are up to. That's why I said to draw other things that piss muslims off.

lmao nice

wwaytv3.com/wway-livestream/

are they setting up for a false flag? wtf is going on

Lol

as based and red pilled as you can get my friend

globalnews.ca/news/4647096/active-shooter-north-carolina-high-school-police/
>"it may be a SWAT team"
What did they mean by this?

they have no clue wtf is going on is what they mean, what do you mean by posting it like that

its another hyper-real drill/simulation

I'm hoping SWAT is killing kids, civil war.

kek, that would make no sense in this demographic but okay

Read between the lines. They won't find anything, but this is too good to pass up for the mainstream media. They'll "accidentally" kill 3 or 4 and pick the whitest corpse as the shooter.

the swat team went off in the school they arent supposed to just "go off" like that

FALSE ALARM
FAULTY EQUIPMENT
>don't look at the FL & AZ ballots goyim!
>possible drill because of increased shitposting from ILM

It was just the water heater making noises.

wmbfnews.com/2018/11/09/law-enforcement-responding-calls-active-shooter-topsail-high/

Attached: Water heater.jpg (855x688, 117K)

>Common occurrence
>Any other country other than America "must be the pipes or something"
>America "GET THE FUCK ON THE FLOOR ONE OF THESE LITTLE BRATS IS BLASTING THE FUCK OUT OF THE OTHER STUDENTS"

Was the water heater white?

Bin that knife and acid nigger.

It was literally pipes banging and you guys were dropping to the ground to dodge bullets :^)

>you guys
You mean liberal fuck wat teachers were dropping to the ground.

BAN ASSAULT WATER HEATERS!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: 1512858210903.png (280x291, 84K)

You guys as in Americans. Liberal or not they're still dropping to the ground because it's so common

TAKE MY WATER HEATER
FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS
>lunatics, asylums, muricans

Every time law enforcement moves in on the deep state people's kids start getting shot. (They start killing kids). It's literally war.
Students and teachers need to be allowed to arm and defend themselves.
We're not moving in on the deep state here in Canada and we don't have school shooters, actually no other countries have school shooters, they also are not going after the deep state jewish mafia.
France made a move calling Palestine a state against Jew wishes and got attacked by Mossad paying Islamist almost the next day.
We know who's behind this.

>Be me
>Get thirsty
>Go to vending machine
>Soda is literally cancer so pick Dasani instead
>**Vendingmachinesounds.mp3**
>Everyone hits the deck
>SWAT called in.
>Get beaten to a bloody pulp
>Headlines: 13 dead 7 injured, white male shooter.
>Life in prison
>Raped daily
>Get released for good behavior
>Current Year 2038
>Dems have made being republican illegal
>Everything and everyone is forced to be a tranny.
>Being white is illegal
>SWAT comes again
>Kills me on site

Attached: 1517972510049.gif (220x167, 547K)

The suspect has been identified.

Attached: Ralph11.jpg (253x450, 13K)

False alarm flag

>Trump signs immigration order on asylum
>Knife rampage leaves 1 dead & 2 injured in Melbourne, terrorism probe opened
>Vehicle rams into motorcade carrying British, Belgian PMs, injures 2 police officers
>(Bolsonaro) The international liberal establishment are outraged that in yet another country, people appear to have voted for the wrong thing. How does this keep happening? Why do voters in democratic elections worldwide keep giving the middle finger to 'the right candidates'?

RT is pretty good, to be honest. They talk about stuff that other people don't and they do not just bash Trump 24/7. They obviously support Russia when it comes to anything involving them, but otherwise I get an alternative/libertarian/green vibe from them that is more often than not pro-Trump or at least Trump-neutral.

As if you don't flinch every time you see a sandman butter his bread.

Like I'd live anywhere dunecoons live. Anywhere outside of London, Birmingham and Manchester is white paradise

Yeah we used to keep ours contained but all that changes. There will be a mosque built in your neighborhood before you know it.