What's Jow Forumss opinion on Europeans of multi genetic european heritage? (eg, 50% Irish and 50% French...

What's Jow Forumss opinion on Europeans of multi genetic european heritage? (eg, 50% Irish and 50% French, 50% Italian and 50% Dutch, 50% Polish and 50% Spanish, ect...)

Attached: 20181104_140605.jpg (1836x3264, 1.49M)

why comment on it?, just get bleached if you want to
atleast u are not a nigger?

Far far better than nigger or arab blood. Close enough related where they can actually become apart of their host culture instead of being little shitters.

Attached: Beaver on Multiculturalism.png (1088x790, 580K)

My daughter is 50% Scottish (dad) and 50% polish (mum). Got another one on the way. Were both tall, smart, athletic, conservative. No history of family diseases.

My opinion is that it feels pretty good.

Attached: 1541683978482.gif (552x414, 7K)

One of us.
t. 50% Austrian, 25% each English and French

I'm 50/50 German/Swedish
Both germanic so it's no biggy

Polish and slovak

Attached: C0E4A6C9-895D-482F-9045-F93E26215226.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Here’s hoping that picture you posted is magic

I'm Portuguese and Sicilian. Mixed Europeans are beautiful people, especially when they are mixed medniggers like me.

>50% Scottish
>50% Polish
Destined to be both smart and wealthy.

Thats been common in Europe for centuries

Wtf, I thought I was unique
t. half Pole half Englishman born and raised here

Nobody in Europe is pure blooded anything

You're all mutts like everyone else

With the migration clusterfuck that historically is mainland Europe basically every European can be traced to at least 3 modern day ethnicities, usually from neighbouring countries.
Here everyone west of Vistula have some German heritage and everyone east some Ukrainean/Russian/whatever. My opinion is that you should remember your roots while staying loyal to your main culture.

Or raging violent alcoholic. Not mutually exclusive tbf.

>Nobody in Europe is pure blooded anything
Given I'm 100% European (about 85% British+Irish, 5% Scandi and 10% "General North West Euro) I'm pretty sure I qualify as a Pure European.

He meant pureblooded "french" or "english". You're all a mix of brittonic celts, angles, saxons, etc

This doesnt mean we should let arabs and niggers into europe tho, that being said

No such thing as 100% purely something in Europe.
-Czech heritage
-Germanic heritage
-Hungarian heritage
-Slavic heritage
In my case

Are you dumb, or just pretending to be retarded?

Still European.

Who cares?
As long as it's all European it's fine

Millions of White Americans are multi genetic European heritage.

Attached: nope.gif (149x181, 835K)

75% North Italian 25% Prussian. Feels good.

I'm half English, half Polish.
Polish grandparents came here in the 50s and my mum was born here. Dad is English.
Pretty good desu. I'm basically english, born and raised, but I get to celebrate christmas on christmas eve as well as christmas day and eat pierogi, barcz and sernik
fite me kurwa

FUCK OFF BACK TO POLAND
BRITAIN FOR THE BRITISH

maybe that's why white americans are so violent :)

They're all white ahmed, you're not

Attached: ugly.jpg (468x562, 97K)

>Polish grandparents came here in the 50s
jews

ethnicity should be seen as more of a coefficient than an absolute. unless youre english, they have been evolving into the trash they are today for 2 millenia, and should always be considered a negative variable

56% world wide

50% french1 12.5 scot 18.75 irish 6.25 spanish 12.5 german checking in

I mean im a euromutt, it’s alright i guess.
>t. 75% Northern Spanish, 25% Northern Italian

I am 1/8th Russian and it shows. I mess up all long-term things, be it work, school or women. Also propensity for alcoholism.

fuck, 1/16th even

Anglo-German-Irish-Nordic-Norse-Norman here.

Unpure, to be purged Any half-Brit or half-something you'd meet in Russia is guaranteed to be a shitbag. Poles turn out alright, South Slavic mutts are generally weird and not of notice.

I can't have a normal beard thanks to your ancestors. Ingrian Finn + Karelian on 50%.

catholic actually.
the nazis didn't think they were jews, so that should be enough for a stormfag such as yourself, no?

50% Northern Italian and 50% Northern German.

I'm from NY, so, a lot of different Europeans found themselves there allowing my Amrimutt ass to exist.

Bulgarian, English, German, Italian. Traces French, Irish, and Norwegian.

Apparently I have an identical twin in Croatia so I look like a Croatian.

Attached: tumblr_mcii5ihsRi1qck5uno6_r1_250.gif (245x160, 539K)

50% Turk 50% polish here

Verpiss dich aus Deutschland

>diesen offensichtlichen Köder anbeißen XDD

Yes it's alright. Only recycle bin logo flag can think that somebody in Europe have no ancestry somewhere else in Europe. Only an American can believe such bullshits.

But only an uneducated monkey can think that "english" is a genetic cluster.