Aus/pol - What a madcunt

Should have used a bigger knife.

>mobile.twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/1060773691103932416 (embed)

>mobile.twitter.com/fayfayang/status/1060774230659223552?s=09 (embed)

>>Refugee visa appeals from Chinese nationals more than double in Australia
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/refugee-visa-appeals-from-chinese-nationals-more-than-double-in-australia

>>'There are times we belong here, and times we don't': Being young and South Sudanese in Victoria
unv.is/theage.com.au/national/victoria/there-are-times-we-belong-here-and-times-we-don-t-being-young-and-south-sudanese-in-victoria-20181103-p50dru.html

>>Migrant workers are the worst paid and 'unlikely to complain about stolen wages'
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/rural/2018-11-02/migrant-workers-worst-paid-unlikely-to-complain-about-wages/10455894

Attached: u call that a knife.webm (544x960, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY
youtube.com/watch?v=KavEoHGiU5I
youtube.com/watch?v=9QCgqQdmr0M
youtube.com/watch?v=-6CAJG0NvSk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulj61LxQgTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for renamon

Attached: 1541769398878.jpg (640x640, 133K)

Ban assault trolleys

2nd for fuck immigrants niggers corporations and corporate niggers

WITH A YO HO HO AND A HE HE HE

Attached: Pirate attack.jpg (650x459, 27K)

that too

why wouldnt you tackle the guy the first time he swings at you, stop letting him swing and knife you

Oh Hay it's Sudanese Sam the shanker
POP

So how do I defend myself against an Akhbar knife attack if I don't have a trolley or 20kg barbell weight on my person?

Any tips please?

Remind me why we have niggers in Australia?

Attached: nigger.jpg (878x777, 268K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY

Think it's time to rename Bourke St to Burqa St

so did aly wankly do a not all muslims episode yet

or somalians or whatever?

SOMALIAN PIRATES YEE
Gotta have diversity mate, nothing more diverse than a few walking wetsuits in a crowd.

will the Sudanese in Melbourne become like the vietnamese who used to be violent but now just integrated harmless asians?

Because our cops are fucking useless? There's numerous nsw police force paid social media stooges on here and everywhere else that say otherwise but it's bullshit
Howard bought thousands in because of some humanitarian bs in the 90s and the 2nd 3rd gen+ went full nigger

Can we all agree the real terorrists are the faggots on r/australia murdering our intelligence.

shopping cart guy got cucked though

Yeah fuck Jimmy.

Fuck no the judges and lawyers fuck it all of by enabling them and cucktorians get arrested for defend themselves

Yer fuck those Jimmy deredditormots mate fucking moog mighty car mods faggots

Oh and how much do you wanna bet WA cops will now try to beg for armoured tanks and RPGs, even though nobody would (or give a fuck if it happened) care to plot a terrorist attack in Perth

the look he gave the cop as he backs away is priceless.

That fag moog had a hissy fit over people using the word "ricing" on MCM forums because muh racism and inclusivity of P plate shitboxes.

Ashlee and hpw was much worse but everyone left /o/ by then it was a shit show I quit discord entirely

>p-please love my sv6

Attached: kekekeke.jpg (480x480, 35K)

I am not an Australian, but yesterday, as I watched that amazing trolley attack, I felt that I would rather be an Australian than anything else in the world.

Don't u bully my hsp m8

The last thing we need is more fucking pom expats shitting up the place.

Why does this shit only happen in vic and nsw?

staya is full of fairdinkum legends mate.
youtube.com/watch?v=KavEoHGiU5I
youtube.com/watch?v=9QCgqQdmr0M
I expect to see Trolly guy on the today show talking to Australian Ron Burgandy.

You post this in every thread what did you mean by this mate?
Honestly we are as fucked as the UK
Instead of pressure from EU we basically have auschinkexit except nothing can be done about it

Attached: 1540936157549.jpg (200x201, 7K)

take a guess where the gov dumped most of the shitskins

Sunkist is probably the best soft drink I think, I used to like pepsi but recently had sunkist and I must say it was amazing

dr pepper is the best

That 10-second video is the best representation of the modern West.

White government workers unable to get the job done, backing up, swinging like little girls, unable to use their tools that taxpayers have provided them with, while the black Invader just keeps moving forward, keeps attacking like a wild animal.

Degenerate shitholes.
Nsw is full of nutters meth head muzzies as well tonnes of working/dealing/slave poor fed up with shit.

which one of you did this?

Attached: kek.jpg (599x223, 31K)

What a piss poor performance by those cops

>literally getting stabbed, repeatedly with a gun in your hand

Attached: Red.jpg (345x450, 148K)

mate... That is some of the most unaustralian shit i have heard today.

Attached: BBTL375-max-350-600.jpg (350x400, 32K)

Oi what happened to the migrant cavavan has it hit yet?

That was a small knife so you could have kicked him with the range advantage. If you are good. Take up muay thai.

He didn't get stabbed he blocked all of those attacks like a fucking legend.
Aussie cops aren't little poofta pricks like American cops that shoot people while they crawl on the ground.

Bundaberg is nice but its too expensive.

Never change, Australia.

Man, I used to love Bundaberg Ginger Beer, but the cunts load it up with so much sugar now it isn't even worth drinking. Shit's so sweet you can't even taste the ginger and it doesn't burn as it goes down anymore.

Man these threads died down quick not even a day and the wagers have gone to bed on a Friday night
Sad

Cartel started kidnapping hundreds of them, Cartel owns that border not America.
People who organized it should probably be punished.

Attached: Who is funding it.jpg (2506x578, 310K)

They look like pooftas from here.

Reckon i should go out drinking tomorrow night, lads?
my best friend would rather spend yet another week with his missus and the petrol wench wasnt working today so i couldnt ask her out.
At least im not working this weekend.

Attached: 1541627712331.gif (265x200, 1.96M)

This attack was such a tragedy and I hope the Chinese people can overcome this attack on their home soil soon.
Has anyone noticed that every. single. video of this terrorist attack shown on the news, shared online etc has Chinese language being spoken in the background? If you didn't know this attack occurred in Melbourne and were only listening to the video sound tracks you would think this had happened in China.
At least chinky poo's don't commit terrorist attacks.

Attached: TerroristAttacksChina.png (604x701, 456K)

SIMON SAYS TOUCH YOUR ELBOW MOTHERFUCKER
*BLAM BLAM BLAM*
Heh other elbow kiddo

This what the fuck are they doing it used to be awesome
Best thing you can do is get some near or expired crates and leave them for a couple of months let the ginger eat up the rest of the sugar
I like the Christmas gainer beer tho it's awesome
Yeah Nah I can't drink any more hate hangovers
>mfw to wuss to ask any girls out and I missed alot of gfs and I'm still a virgin

Attached: IMG_7942.jpg (4032x3024, 1.86M)

We need RPGs for the next abo riot at Centrepoint Midland

They should have shot him much earlier.
Madlad.

Blackbeard, I knew it was you!

Attached: 1309929.png (461x576, 145K)

Pauline warned us about this but we did not listen now look at the current situation
Did ubisoft really remove all the gambling and skulls from siege because of the chink launch? Stopped playing long before that games balance is fucked and technical problems all over

kek

Attached: madcunt.jpg (575x795, 123K)

I'm surprised she doesn't rub it in more.

Melbourne CBD is not Australian, it is a sea of foreigners and finding an aussie has turned into a game of where's wally

Yeah that is why i started drinking the lemonade, fuck it goes down good on a hot day.

Sure buddy, those cops in OP's webm did a great job.

Attached: senior-man-rests-his-face-in-his-hands-and-looks-disappointed-or-bored-Stock-Photo.jpg (1300x941, 112K)

I stopped drinking when I was 19, I don't miss the shit that happened or the hangovers

>namefag
He's wrong but you're a dick. They should have shot him as soon as he didn't drop the knife.

Don't forget Trolly lad

I thought sunkist was Aussie? that sheila behind the counter at kfc lied to me fuck

Correct

Attached: 1541745876379.jpg (470x654, 340K)

It is literally Americas version of Nazi coke.
Just drink Fanta.

Attached: yes.jpg (459x442, 45K)

it makes me dissapointed that no matter how annoying i am i'll never be able to come close to cancer like american namefags

genetics you blue pilled cunt. Show me a peaceful place in Africa.

genuinely curious what the types of people who unironically post on r/australia look like, typical recess jaw leftist?

well I'll be fucked cheers for letting me know

>siege
>decidde to buy it on ps4 for $19
>jump in a casual match
>votekicked right after the first round by some gook faggot with a [PRC] clan tag

Not the hangovers that turn me off it, i can just sleep all day and i'll be right as rain, it's that my family dont like me overdoing it since they had to pick me up from the city once after i went overboard and shit in a indoor putput course and vomitted all over the pavement, and that i tend to spend all my cash on whores.

Attached: 1541735136515.webm (806x720, 1.95M)

You the furry?
idk mate you are pretty cancerous.
he is more like a virus because his stupidity spreads.

Rhodesia

yeah i am
but no matter how hard i try some of these speds will always supass me

Gun

Vietnam
>America literally lost a war to them.
Sudan
>literal shit hole.
Why would you ever think things would work out the same way?

I think there is potential for a meme here.

Attached: FOR DER FURHER.jpg (871x500, 93K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-223718_Firefox.jpg (717x816, 196K)

How does one convince white people to drink Fanta before revealing to the media that they do it because it was Hitlers drink?

is fanta made from distilled jew blood?

Sure why not?
1 drop from each of the 6 million was in each bottle of Fanta!

Yip

"Where me?! (stab) ..Why big nose man bring me here?!" (stab stab)

its an underexplored area for a meme I agree

>has Chinese language being spoken in the background
When in rome do as the romans do.
When in melbourne do as chang does.

what the fuck is that idiot doing with his baton???

Give me a quick rundown on Australian politics. Last thing I remember is Tones saying "Shit happens" to a soldier's death or something

Attached: Alexander_Hamilton.jpg (1280x1020, 444K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-6CAJG0NvSk

Attached: Drink for him.jpg (480x360, 31K)

cartel probably organised the whole thing

We are slowly becoming as bad of a nanny state as you guys sadly

It can be linked to Trump too because it is Orange.

Attached: yum yum.jpg (620x473, 43K)

Watching these old videos are the most depressing thing ever

Just like anything else in australia. A confusing mix of American and british bullshit

You Aussies are honorary Americans today!
But you guys should have had someone like based Sheriff Grady Judd from Polk County. Some doped up "yoof" had killed a few people and was being hunted by SWAT. He went to shoot at them and got shot 68 times. Of course the media was upset about a murderous drug dealer getting swiss cheesed and they asked the Sheriff why they shot him so many times.
His response? "That's all the bullets we brought with us, or we would have shot him more."

Attached: 1541532784245.jpg (960x827, 131K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulj61LxQgTI
Remembering things is important.

Attached: LEST WE FORGET.jpg (1024x724, 159K)

After not backing Anning for a plebiscite on immigration she can't.
Anyone who thinks she is doing more than milking vote bucks is probably an NPC or still in school.
She started out strong but now she has given up on anything other than getting vote bucks.

I found a website that sells military grade pepper spray and is happy to deliver to Australia. The whole site looks dodgy and they call it a hydration bottle.

So I brought that shit.

Attached: 1541258360446.jpg (746x752, 54K)