What should be done about the """popular vote"""? Pic related is for the governor's race is my state...

What should be done about the """popular vote"""? Pic related is for the governor's race is my state, and as you can see even with the overwhelming minority of counties, the densely populated urban tumor decides our fate regardless of what the rest of us think.

Attached: representative government.jpg (1080x2024, 348K)

>What should be done about the """popular vote"""?
drones, rpgs

Erie county voting for Cuomo. Those poor people in Springville and OP being pulled down by the gibmedats in North Buffalo.

What about the fill in meme candidates like Elvis A. Presley?

RPGs would be terribly inefficient since they are shaped charged rockets meant for puncturing armor.

>What should be done about the """popular vote"""?

Make employment a requirement for the right to vote.

Let people be ruled by themselves and not by fags in New York.

Essentially Cuomo won the following cities
>Buffalo
>Rochester
>Syracuse
>Ithaca
>Albany
>Kingston
>NYC and its suburbs
which means all the places with gibs and their masters in the city. Therefore, the rest of the state gets no say, once again. Why is this allowed?

It's what happens when large areas are under the same rule. You can see it on a larger scale with US and it's states.

One state floods its borders with immigrants, boost it's democratic power over the entire country. The other states are forced to adapt the same tactic or agree to lose their sovereignty very quickly.

>employment
How about just taxpayers? Only those who pay for the government should get a say in how the money gets spent.

You could always take some of the electoral system and implement it for counties.
e.g. each of those squares is one vote for the candidate.

>rpgs
Rolling monk as we speak.

Eastern Long Island here. Voted straight republican. Many such cases. I hate this state and the crippling taxation. Want to buy a home and start a family but it's impossible on LI.

you need two bullets one for him, the other his brother.

Most of us would love that, which is why (((they))) would never let it happen. Pic related is our """"state"""" senate.

Attached: 20181109_084339.jpg (1080x1388, 245K)

Weight the votes of people with a net tax gain over the votes of people who are tax neutral and even more so over those who are tax negative.

Weight the votes of real estate and landowners even more.

They should abolish it and allow farm animals to vote.

At the end of my rope here, lads. Thinking about moving to eastern Europe with the wife's family. Moving out of NY into another state means we'll have no family around.

I don't know what to do anymore lads.

Not legal unfortunately. Scotus ruled in the 60s that one person one vote applies without exception at the state level. Prior to then, you could have done this.

NYC tax dollars provides 90% of the annual operating budget of the state. If anything you rural retards are dead weight and we’ll just buy your land soon. So keep crying, poorfag.

>tfw no eastern European waifu
Where is she from friend?

Turn NYC into 2 sections and see how red it looks.

Step up your game, nigga.

Attached: Illinois_Governor_Election_Results_by_County _2014.svg.png (710x1280, 116K)

And NYC along with their welfare vote-slaves uses up 90%+ of our budget. Keep talking shit faggot, I'm sure you are truly self sustaining in your bloated city :^)

>Where is she from friend?
Estonia. We spend a lot of time there. It's beautiful. Basically an ethnostate. No refugees because no gibs. Everyone trusts each other there - a foreign concept for someone who lives in NY.

Oh fug

Cool, keep your money, we'll take back control of the water reserves 3 hours north that you faggots literally can't I've without.

Why not make New York City a city-state like Washington DC so that it doesnt affect the outcome for New York state? Change the state name to New Yorkshire if need be.

Would gladly live in New Yorkshire desu

Tbh this. Downstate cucks think that controlling the finances means they own us, yet theres really only one large pipe bring in all the precious water their 9m people need. Imagine if we charge them per gallon, I wonder how the finances would change then

I live in rural Yorkshire and its lovely (except all the pakis in the towns) and would be honoured if the state adjusted its name to reflect its heritage. Seems like the best and most obvious solution to me. I expect it would be little more than a small administrative change and could quite easily be sold to NYC residents. Start writing to authorities. I dont know how state laws work but perhaps a referendum could be organised.

The way NY works is that the city makes the calls and they hate change and new money. That's why tech avoids NY in favor of California and Texas, big finance doesn't want any nouveau riche tech millennials to compete with.

If those red counties actually got off their ass and voted NY would go red. Bunch of faggots. Not that there are any republitards worth the vote in the Empire State, but suburb/exurb could send a shot across the bow. But red NY is too busy LARPing as homesteaders, country music stars and docile Christians more off put by “grab ‘em by the pussy” then their precious kikes poop shooting through the glowing rectangle onto their living room floor.

>not that any republiturds are worth the vote
This is the problem, the Republicans in NY only nominate a token candidate and dont actually put an effort into their campaign because the democraps have such a stranglehold on the state. I literally didnt even know how the Republican for governor was until I got to the ballot.

Mass shoot yourself. Would that be a good idea for London as well? Turn every metropolis into Singapore? Seriously. You could probably unload about 11 before you passed out or just started crying in regret, but please fuck off in the worst way.

Because rural and suburban retards are split. If they voted 90% red then Dems would lose. But the modern feminist system which separates women from their husbands and puts them into the workforce ensures they will vote in ways that benefit themselves, which usually means voting Democratic.

I really want to leave this state. It's so beautiful upstate, but the politics is garbage.

You cannot make an electrol college based on counties--some supreme Court decision said no. You can't introduce a proposition to split NYC off as a state or give it to NJ, NY doesn't have a proposition system. Upstate can't force anything on NYC; you gotta convince NYC to break away on its own. You could start a disinvestment campaign against NYC. You could disrupt traffic into NYC everyday by having a group of like minded folk do things like fake breakdowns that block multiple lanes or offramps. Costs them millions, billions maybe, everytime you do it.

Attached: 23e5058ebe614951b88f87520ea28037.jpg (1080x1349, 129K)