Hey guys just so you know we are literally letting our county be stolen by fucking suburban yoga moms and mexicans

Hey guys just so you know we are literally letting our county be stolen by fucking suburban yoga moms and mexicans

Attached: 6110FF4E-646F-4624-ABD0-A30FCF04C496.jpg (1186x423, 33K)

No western nation is going to be saved by votes anyway. The CURRENT republican party would have to stop all immigration and start mass deporting just to keep the country majority white. Instead we're debating whether we should stop illegal immigration.

Unironically the best hope is to speed up the crash so that people notice rather than slowly being encumbered as all are pulled down to venezuela tier.

It was rigged, they’re already switching votes back. Republicans are going to end up winning but it’s not good because they almost got caught

the future is brown, deal with it

prove me wrong
protip you cant

Also by a corrupt Stronk Black retarded woman who should already probably be in prison down in Florida.

Attached: 1528123034212.png (300x250, 25K)

So when was the last time any of you read a book?

THIRD
WORLD
COUNTRY
DEMOCRACY
TIER

WEEEEEW

>the future is brown, deal with it
you sure you want that, faggot?

this hasn't been OUR country in 105 years.

Its (((their))) country and will continue to be so until they no longer want it.

Democrats rigging mail-in fraud votes. The phoenix democrat recorder is a mexican and he's crooked as fuck.

checked, but this is a third world country. it's just hidden better.

dis is a book club thread now

Attached: c8ee0a83ba1ee330a97c3d9bfb055702.300x445x1.jpg (300x445, 28K)

two days ago.

yes we need to accept that this society is fucked and imploding. There is a mass purge coming -- there always has been throughout history. I don't wish to see it though. It will be extremely ugly and the hardship will be horrific.

I mean, Martha McSally is not the best candidate that could have come forward there. A standard white man would have crushed Semen

LMAO tough internet guy.

Ya know. I figure I might just have to eat other people for a few years until it all passes over.
There's tons of protein walking around and you'll likely get some other free shit when you go harvest it(cars, land, houses).
Won't be that big of a deal for people that are physically and mentally prepared.
Take the cannibalism pill user.

never because im a dumb fucking republican
theres your reply jew

Cry more, snowflake.

There was no mass purge when Rome fell.

This. Fucking this. Spend money on guns and ammunition and fucking sit on your nutsack until the happening. Join up with normalfags when shtf abd embrace leadership roles.

>Arizona
This is a Bolivia-tier election.

Today my chilly nippled dude

incels and patriarchy btfo, the future is female

Anyone in here read the original along with pic related? How much do they differ?

Attached: 1533522415869.jpg (1952x4032, 1.27M)

>Take the cannibalism pill
It's called a bullet to the head

Words like "Social Democrats" are better in the version you posted because they more accurately portray how the cycle is repeating

>stolen by fucking suburban yoga moms and mexicans

#FeminismHasConsequences

Allowing women to vote while having less children has consequences

The only crazy thing about it is that there are still men who want to protect women.

Attached: 1564770067174.jpg (1109x1173, 388K)

Guys like Hitler are part of the problem

Attached: 1550912633004.jpg (1305x1048, 595K)

They're not switching back. They're fucking stealing the election.