Jow Forums isn't actually racist

And that's fucking gay.

90% of you will be nice to the most anti-white POC faggot who posts here. You know it's true. You fags meme racism because it's edgy, not because you're actually pro-white. You guys are hyperindividualists. Racism is collectivist. 90% of you will shit on Whites if it's an edgy fun meme. You don't have real values, you just embody whatever society hates because most of you are so self-loathing.

I've said my peace!

Attached: liberal.jpg (349x349, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0H2K8OyYrmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you know that gay people are healthier than straight people?

Tell that shit to niggerkiller Jeff flake jr

Shut the f*ck up, moderate!

I'm racist on pol and anti-nazi (anti-white) on twitter, so what?

I agree, I am also a huge faggot and besides my AIDS and crippling mental issues and explodik silicone ball sac and amputated limbs and bug chasing I am perfectly healthy

Nazi =/= pro white, sperg. The idea that Nazism is the final form of White racial identity is a garbage lefty meme.

O captain, my captain,

Attached: 07AF7365-D43D-44E4-ABA9-E0F79DD71E85.jpg (1927x1080, 433K)

There are a shit ton of people that pretend to be white on here to larp as white nationalists to secure the idea they are being oppressed. Truth is that MOST white people do not see themselves as white. They don't even think about it. They are more likely to say "I'm part Italian" or some bullshit like that. They do not see any point in uniting based on color. Its a myth drummed up by identitarians that want a clear picture of race as a form of soical gerrymandering with the goal of defeating their "white" enemies. So they promote white identity online in hopes of making it go viral among real "white" people

Bullshit, White is a real identity. Whites don't think about it because it's a forbidden topic to most. Before it was considered "evil & waysist" to identify as White, it was completely normal to have a strong White identity.

The part Italian thing is just bullshit, it won't last.

White is not an identity. Its a pigment, the same with black. Not all black or white people are the same or see eachother as part of the same group.

People don't see themselves like this unless its been indoctrinated.

I agree. I am also a faggot.

This

>edgy baby boy is mad he can't get his personal army to slay niggers for him on the street

When people look at you, they know, and it drives you wild

We must gas the kikes immediately. Afterwards we can work out our differences

>White is not an identity. Its a pigment, the same with black
No, White = European-American. Black = Sub Sahran American. It's not a color, it's an actual origin. And who said all Whites are the same? Not me.

90%+ of White America is a mix of more than 1 European groups. That's who we are. Identifying as White isn't wrong, it's just not popular because of politically correct bullshit.

r-right.

t. LARPr

>I've said my peace!
Piece. But yeah I mean I'm fucking nice to people. I just can't stand how no one can talk about actual issues with our fucking society without being called a fucking racist. We cant move on or fix them without being on the same fucking page.

>Implying the source of people being white is Europe.

What a fucking idiot. Franks claimed to be from Turkey. Celts claimed to be from Egypt. All ignored by Romans who gave them a new identity that was then fragmented after the roman empire fell.
Europe was just a place ancestors passed through and many of them did not have friendly interaction with each other.
To generalize them all as the same people is retarded.

>Franks claimed to be from Turkey. Celts claimed to be from Egypt.
CLAIMED you fucking imbecile. Not were. White Americans exist. Cry about it, I guess.

Attached: wrongr.jpg (962x698, 93K)

no bitch, you will get some brainmass one day, and understand that there are not only 2 ways of thinking about shit (+ 'moderate' meme)
most of the population consists of some never revealed inner worldview, which in the democratic system couldnt ever get 2% so we don't say anything
its ours, life, lifestyle, way of thinking
actually individualist vs collectivist is a meme
the only think that make the difference here is how many people share that unique way of looking at shit

we don't agree with you (because you are a faggot) but we also don't agree with each other, there is not some 'moderate' viewpoint, we just fucking hate all of you - while not agreeing with each other

now go back, to the semi-sappiens real life 4person edgy chamber you came out off and don't try to shame people into your vision ever again cause, compared to the leftist shame tactics this fucking attempt just reveals your basic bitch wavemaker imperfections.
you fucking mutt of an intellectual

Attached: disgusting.jpg (453x439, 85K)

lol

What a retard. You are indoctrinated by a continued psychological warfare campaign pinoeered by the romans that continues in political circles today. Its the divide and conquer strategy. Instead of like minded people banding together, you want to arbitrarily separate them by skin color.
Likely you are just an idiot.

Hold your Peace speak your Piece, if you want to show intelligence.

No, moron, both are correct.

Race isn't skin color. White Americans have a common history. You're full of shit.

I know too many white assholes to be pro-white. You are totally right, I am not racist, I hate everyone equally.

One of the southern european(anatolian farmer) groups that make up the franksih DNAis most likely from the area presently kniwn as tueky but there culture was that of the baltic Indi european horse riders but the celts likely claimed they were the ones that fled the pharaohs persecution during the bible once they converted to christianity.

White people hate you, don't forget it! You're the ultimate cuck, white knighting for people that see through your pathetic racial insecurities. Cry more about western civilization, you're probably a mutt anyway

Attached: Untitled.jpg (749x517, 99K)

>I know too many white assholes to be pro-white
That's fucking retarded. I'm pro-White and it doesn't mean I love trashy Whites. I want to make them better.

Pro-your people isn't worshipping them or idealizing them.

White people are brainwashed to think "waysism" is baaaaaaaad. So? lol.

>caring about your own people means you have to actually hate other people first
That's dumb.

Whites are European, even if we have some connections to ancient mideast populations.

I never said I hate other groups. But Jow Forums would kiss a Black man's ass as long as he triggers the Jews. That's pathetic.

checked
Newfag

>Whiiite doesn't exist oy gevalt let me infiltrate you goyim!
I'm a fucking slant and I can see this D&C for what it is.

we are not racist, we are nationalist and prioritise people with similar genetics
We have no beef with pakis, as long as they are in pakistan
We don't hate niggers, we just don't want them in our countries
We are not bigoted

Attached: god is too busy.jpg (480x792, 40K)

Uh Oh
Your identity is being questioned

Attached: 1510410851547.png (1200x1200, 54K)

lol this

No, you don't prioritize Whites. That's the problem. Jow Forums is just edgelordery without actual White collectivism.

Yes and jews are willing to promote arabs if they fuck over white. Some people are shameless.

>we
kys bong

I won't support anyone who hates my race.

It's okay to be racist

This! Racism is next to godliness. Fuck Jow Forums for being NOT RACIST.JPG.

You mean they live healthier lifestyles otherwise the AIDS kills them.

> hyperindividualists
>You don't have real values
You mean they don't mind mocking you

yawn

I care about my own people and will put them first over others. If this makes me racist so be it.
> youtube.com/watch?v=0H2K8OyYrmg

Attached: 1521419174452.jpg (762x738, 93K)

6/10

Na man, being actually racist is pretty gay.
I actually don’t like faggots, but blacks are ok

Everyone is racist, faggot. The sooner you get that the easier your time here will be.

>being actually racist is pretty gay.

Attached: (----).png (253x305, 153K)

Then Im the 10%
Try that White guilt shit with me and youll get the boot

t. cuckslave

>90% of you will be nice to the most anti-white POC faggot who posts here.
I have literally called niggers "niggers" to their faces for being loud obnoxious niggers at a Wendy's before.

white skin is caused by white pigment
>Burger education

lolthis

I hate everyone under 110 IQ