OH NO NO NO

Macro is fucked! Trump is absolutely pissed! NAT debts being called in, European Army being created!

Attached: fuck macron.jpg (883x454, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/trump-files-donald-trumps-nuclear-negotiating-fantasy/
independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-dimmest-us-president-ever-personal-mobile-phone-number-security-concerns-a7766271.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bahaha.
Trump's looking like a straight up bitch

>perhaps
>maybe
>we'll see
>i'm looking into it
>working on it
>it may happen
>investigating
>top people

Just declassify the documents you fucking vagina

Marco Rubio isn't president of france dumbass

I unironically support French rearmament, but an EU army is gay.

Blacked Macron is right for once. After that nobody would have to pay for NATO.

it won't happen , nobody wants an EU army , not even our officers and generals , not even the generals and soldiers of other EU countries.

and since the anglos are leaving Europe , they are leaving us as the most powerful army of the whole European union combined , so of course we'd prefer to keep that advantage.

Attached: 1534689881600.jpg (3318x3799, 838K)

we are already armed , hell we could even beat Anglos nowadays.

>Europeans pay up and the US has a smaller part to play in NATO, saving us money
or
>The EU becomes their own independent power and NATO is dissolved entirely
The US benefits either way.

Can’t this not be taken as a military threat? We should annex France right now and make it part of Murcia. Fuck the French.

you'll get nuked , fatty.

kikes trying a white v white war

Attached: 1524515060349.jpg (5688x3671, 956K)

We have to bomb the gay away in France or there can be no peaceful solution to the European problem.

I don't want Paris. The natives are assholes and their substitutes are rapist muslims. France can have France, unless it's depopulated.

Even Ethiopians with rocks and sticks could beat anglos nowadays.

It says Macro you dyslexic fuck.

Sacre Bleu!
Le Trump Curse!

im so glad we have JOHN BOLTON on our side WOOOO YEAH GO JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 481314159.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

Find a girl that looks at you like Macron looks at Trump.

Sadly, correct. Our wives and our faggots would come out and get in the way.

You could use a bigger navy and a more robust nuclear triad.

How is that a war if the US military that has been in Europe since WW2 leaves?

that cuck gay cocaine rothschil dog face :DDDD

Bitch you elected a fucking nigger loving kike as your president your country is beyond saving. You should be begging us to bail you out of this mess you’re in.

Attached: AA80C90B-B37C-4156-9F09-B4EB825B8396.jpg (530x774, 185K)

based

cringe and baguette pilled

>annexing a muslim country
What did (((he))) mean by this?

t. macron

Attached: 1540561691256.jpg (1242x683, 82K)

i wanna stay friendly with france because of what the monarchy of france did for the united states to gain independence, but it doesn't seem like we can repay france with friendship when they only care about the EU and not even france cares about france

I know, right?

Attached: 1531309403096.jpg (2386x1609, 914K)

oh, look.
he thinks his tiny nukes mean anything to us.
he's like a little baby growling.

Trump just kill Macroon and annex us already please

Just remember, the fucking frogs already triggered the Trump curse.
Now they're in for one hell of a ride!

Attached: 1514395927246.jpg (3919x2503, 771K)

Please do this, we can send the rapefugees straight to America.

Attached: 1539721196668.jpg (4500x3000, 1.3M)

Trump is right, EU has not done Anything for Europeans.

So did Macron just order a million+ whites flags?
we all know the French can't win wars

Attached: 1517282683436.png (473x500, 8K)

Attached: haha.png (188x195, 69K)

Attached: 1534692803605.webm (892x510, 2.9M)

for the navy , the project for a new aircraft carrier got approved , so we're getting better (we also have the new helicopter carriers we built) , and for the nuclear part we are more than good , i mean we are the third country with the most nukes in the world , launched from subs , aircrafts and ships.

Is he retarded? Creating European military means countries would spend more money on military which means they would start meeting that 2% or something. Does he actually want for other countries to pay US?

Aand we'd all be a slave of the literal EUssr
Gud thinking there m8.

Its pretty obvious that he is gay at this point. First the BBC memes and then his super old wife and no biological children.

Attached: 1540224407877.webm (640x360, 1002K)

Attached: TRUMP GEOTHFW.jpg (1000x833, 105K)

lol , you elected a literal nigger twice and now a kike lover , don't give us lessons please , mister hypocrit.

Is macroon retarded? yes I thought everyone knew this

the real version

Attached: trud_rejected.jpg (9098x436, 281K)

Is it really smart to have childless impotent gay politicians as rolemodels for a country?

Macron was there before the world, face painted red like he was Jupiter himself. You could hear him laughing that faggoty laugh he has, just like Mozart. Very, VERY disrespectful!

Why does evil Macron want to build an army just to stop innocent military migration from Russia?

#noborders

the third most powerful nuclearised country in the world , cry more fatty.

KEK

Based

Well surely, but it looks like Trump still doesn't know how NATO works.

Brittania army mobilised when?
She shall rule the waves once again!

Trump is allies with Netanyahu who is an honorary Aryan and wants to destroy the EU and your gay nigger orgy

what's strength when u open ur door, there is only arab / turk walking? there is no France

>EU Army
how long until Brits come running to us demanding closer ties and a NFL team

motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/trump-files-donald-trumps-nuclear-negotiating-fantasy/
>The Trump Files: Donald’s Nuclear Negotiating Fantasy

>In the 1980s, Donald Trump became a global symbol of wealth and success who wasplanning to buildthe tallest skyscraper in the world. But the one deal hereallywanted to cut was an arms reduction treaty with the Soviet Union that would take nuclear missiles off the Cold War’s battlefield. It’s now clear that Trump knowsquite literally nothingabout nuclear weapons, but then he fantasized going toe-to-toe with the Russkies at the nuclear bargaining table.

>“It’s something that somebody should do that knows how to negotiate and not the kind of representatives that I have seen in the past,”he toldtheWashington Postin 1984. “It would take an hour-and-a-half to learn everything there is to learn about missiles…I think I know most of it anyway.”

>Three years later, growing even more alarmed about Libya and other rogue nations getting the bomb,he toldauthor Ron Rosenbaum that he was indeed working with the Reagan White House on nukes. “I’m dealing at a very high level on this,” he said.

>Trump was frightened about the spread of nuclear technology—he seemed at one point during the interview to suggest the United States should bomb France to keep it from selling nuclear know-how—and worried about the deal-making skills of American officials. “They have no smiles, no warmth; there’s no sense of them as people,” Trump complained. “Who the hellwantsto talk to them? They don’t have the ability to go into a room and sell a deal. They’re notsellersin the positive sense.”

>Trump was frightened about the spread of nuclear technology—he seemed at one point during the interview to suggest the United States should bomb France to keep it from selling nuclear know-how

Attached: 1527905249080.gif (460x373, 3.05M)

It's just a guise, the EU army is there to protect the political elites from the native population in Europe. The European commission have been trying to create an EU army for years.
It's disgusting.

Attached: 13388071958.jpg (1114x746, 221K)

>Dual citizenship with Israel

Yeah, go John.

Holy fuck, stop. You just look stupid now. Go wave your white flag, cuck.

>we could even beat Anglos
lamo

yeah to be honest this just makes him look whiny and ineffectual

>we
what do you mean?
are you sending them?

Nope. Netanyahu is gonna die like a bitch in Guantanamo Bay. Thousands of Israelis are about to die.

becareful Trump according to germans posters here Macron is the true leader of the EU and Germany is just a puppet of the powerful Macron

The US still has more tons of navy on the water than china and russia. Navy is the primary reason we're a world leading superpower in military.

Attached: caption_6788463.jpg (640x480, 62K)

you are a traitor that bows to the american and foreign powers , shame on you.

100% beta

Why fo you want to arm a bunch of niggers and muslins in the middle of Europe? By the way what's happening in Frog land? Our media has been suspiciously quiet on that front of late and it's not advertised as a holiday destination any more.

and they will not succeed
They always forget, that the army is not some puppets who do whatever The faggots in Brussels say. Let alone the fuck ups in the CSDP. Brussels bureaucrats will hang before any officer pledges to the EU

How the fuck would EU army instead of American army affect our legislation or daily life, in no way at all.

Macron? Isn't that the Blacked.com Prolapsing Guy?

*blocks your path*

Attached: longbow.png (225x225, 2K)

Is the Foreign Legion used quite often because of resistance to using the normal military? Imagine a EU wide army made up of imported black monkeys, the EU Foreign Legion, to fight and die for some aristocrat. They must have such boners in Brussels.

go suck some ruth elkrief dick

nigger and kike lover , it's American history now and forever.

you air defenses sucks and you have less and less military budget each year , also pic related.

Attached: afuckingramp.jpg (1000x667, 97K)

independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-dimmest-us-president-ever-personal-mobile-phone-number-security-concerns-a7766271.html

the foreign Legion is a regular part of the French army. The old Legion doesn't exist anymore. You need at least 5 years of experience as soldier to get in

>love me, senpai

Don't mind him, Europeans here are so cucked that they would rather be slaves to US.

yes but you have the money and manpower to maintain that army , we simply don't.

You do realize France won that war in the end, right?

go suck Trump's or Putin's cock , traitor , you're not french.

This is all meaningless because countries(china,russia,us) arent enemies of people,BIG CENTRAL BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND BIG CAPITAL ARE THE REAL ENEMIES OF MANKIND

>Holy fuck, stop. You just look stupid now
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
>My name is Donald Trump and I'm a BIG fan of Israel.

we would slap you and your nigger/arab army around so fast you would be wondering what happened as your women flock to our side just like they do the sandniggers now.

get real.

Wait, why is he pissed at Rubio?

the Legion only fights for itself and France and nobody else.
there's an oath and all when you join.

Anglos have wild niggers of their own. You're evenly matched.

Exactly. The world owes the US a lot.

Have you looked around in your fucking country? Holy fuck, you’re delusional. Wave that white flag, cunt.

Just wait until they send troops into countries who aren’t taking in enough migrants. EU wants to dissolve nation states in Europe by destroying ethnic identities through immigration. You want to make them even more powerful with a military to back that ideology up?

you're french because you believe that america is not french family? I am the traitor? you're 100% a turk or algerian