What would a far right argument without hypocrisy look like?

Far right nationalists- "Lol hell yeah we killed the indians. They were killing each other anyway. We should have just killed them all BIG KEK. Drink more fire water shitsonbull maybe well come sell ya some beads later, Amirite or what boys?(Sausagefest containment board agrees in unison, "YEAH WHITE POWER! KILL EM ALL! MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!")"

Also far right nationalist- "Immigrants coming to countries CONQUERED MOTHERFUCKER, by whites and mating at a higher rate than whites is ethnic Genocide...Please stop this before there are no more white people left.."

Being that it is hypocritical to systematically and militarily genocide the indigenous population of a land through violent and brutal methods, and claim genocide in the same land a few centuries later from non-violent and legal methods.

What arguments can far right nationalists muster without making me think, "Right wing white americans are the biggest pawns of the Occulist Zog"

Attached: bison skulls.jpg (982x768, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncdcr.gov/blog/2016/08/21/cherokee-code-talkers-and-allied-success-in-wwi
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=28s
archives.gov/research/native-americans/military/code-talkers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ide5YjD6AhI&t=30s
nytimes.com/2017/04/26/science/prehistoric-humans-north-america-california-nature-study.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burial_mounds_in_the_United_States
native-languages.org/legends-giants.htm
sasquatchchronicles.com/ancient-race-of-white-giants-described-by-native-american-legends/
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/top-ten-giant-discoveries-north-america-005196
alienpolicy.com/native-americans-tell-story-ruthless-red-haired-giants-nevada/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake and gay.

Nobody is making a moral or religious argument. We argue from the stance of self preservation.

Attached: 1136360443741.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

Jews don't justify what they do. They simply do it.

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to have a place that you can call home that's free from any outside influence.

There's nothing hypocritical about it. >we are saying it was an invasion then and it's an invasion now. It's up to us to fight back against that invasion.

damn figured rita woulda married zedd or at least goldar instead of one of the putties

working human beings value their well being and their future more than honesty and truth

fuck your shitty viewpoint, but what's up with that pic?

Yeah wouldnt that place be europe? Where you walk atop the bones of your ancestors? How is America, Canada, Australia, the final homelands of whites. You say things like ASIA FOR ASIANS, AFRICA FOR AFRICANS, but whites get to live in seclusion in every single continent? Yeah the Jew is greedy, but when do you come to terms with your own Greed? How much is enough. Poland and Russia are largely white ethnostates already. Yet no one is in a rush to live in the great bastions of white independence.

OP assumes slave morality and that we're whining to niggers and jews. I'm only talking to one person in this pic and it isn't the nigger or the jew.

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

You would be glad if you won a fight.
You will not want to lose a fight later just because you've won one in the past, and that would not make you a hypocrite.
OP is, as always, a tremendous faggot.

ps. you're a self righteous mother fucker and i hope you're the first to get genocided

Can only speak for America here but the land was nothing and whites built the nation into the super power that it is. It's not like something was already established and they just hijaked it. Everything in this land belongs to whites because they're the ones that made it happen.

So you're saying blissful ignorance in the hypocrisy of it all. I can appreciate the honesty.

all land is only borrowed by societies strong enough to defend it. If you can't defend your home you don't deserve it.

Just a guess but I think that’s why the buffalo don’t roam the prairie anymore

In order to starve the Indians, they killed all the buffalo. That is what genocide looks like. Not a mixed couple.

it's not hypocrisy to begin with, both sides want to genocide the other and prevent theirs from getting genocided, the moral bullshit is only an excuse brought up by the losers

There are still Indians, unfortunately. We should have killed them all. Every single one.

That's not hypocritical, it's orderly.
We killed tribes using armies which take order.
The complaints being lodged are being lodged with the hopes of changing policies to retain order.
Nobody is unaware that we're losing to the same tactics. The question to you is why you want to lose?

Also, the Indians didn't have a domesticated work animal, not one. Nor did they have the wheel. Naked tribesmen in grass huts, like every dirt wearing jungle nude you've ever seen.

The ancient principle of Vae Victus does not require that you submit to your defeat.

Your argument comes with the perception that whiteness is finite, which is false.

>self determination is hypocrisy

You are still at an elementary level of philosophy.
>"You want to fuck your wife but you don't want other people to fuck your wife? WHAT THE FUCK DUDE YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE"
-literally (You) right now

>color isn't finite
Then why are you saying the word "genocide"

>whitey be infinite n shieeeeeeet
dats a lot of gibs

lold audibly

What If I told you it was the Zionist all along, that we never really suceeded from britain, a proxy state of israel.

The population? Goyim user. Goyim to kill the other goys and tend the land with goys. Goyim to be blood sacrificed when the time came.

Indians probably saved our asses in WW2, but you wouldn't know that cause you don't know anything except the feel of your pud in your fingers.
It's a sad thing that a man can hate any animal for the sake of being an animal and with no other contact, especially one made in God's image.

Why would I want to genocide whites, you have attractive women. The greatest white strength is the beauty of the aryan white woman.

Maybe you should get a gf to melt your icy cold heart.

Attached: Colors.jpg (960x803, 88K)

It would be one thing if they planted their flag and declared war on us, that way we could fight for our existence out in the open against an identifiable enemy. But its a subversive war thats fought from the shadows with the help of traitors and useful idiots brainwashed to want their own extinction.

Still survived just fine. White pagan cultures were not much different.

>Indians probably saved our asses in WW2

Thanks for the laugh. Didn't ever read the rest of your pathetic drivel.

>Still survived just fine.
Sure, if 3 out of 4 of your kids being dead before 6 was just fine.
In any event, they aren't giving up the technology our order was able to bring us, are they? So if they want to stay on this train, they are joining our culture, or they are moving backwards.
Unless, that is, you have something better?
>pic is Global

Attached: white-minority-group.jpg (624x402, 120K)

ncdcr.gov/blog/2016/08/21/cherokee-code-talkers-and-allied-success-in-wwi

Because I am an initiated one who knows the true depths of my ancestry. I have communed with the ancestors and they are Apes.

youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=28s

Attached: oozaru.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

archives.gov/research/native-americans/military/code-talkers.html

Native Americans still live in America
How exactly is open borders to their benefit?

>I have communed with the ancestors and they are Apes.
Your ancestors, feel free. You speak for yourself.

Codebreakers was good movie. You seem like a good guy user, I like you. Your peers could learn from you.

That’s not hypocritical. That’s just not objective.
>I killed a man who tried to kill me
That’s not hypocritical.
>killing me is wrong but killing others is wrong and I killed a man who tried to kill me
Still not hypocritical
>killing an innocent man I killed an innocent man but I am still good
That is hypocritical or just wrong.
Conquest is not hypocritical. Soccer players aren’t hypocritical for going after the ball.
They don’t want others to have it but they think they should have it.
That’s not hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy is saying soemthing is universally wrong or objectively wrong and then doing it anyway and claiming you’re good.

based and cagepilled

So, shouldnt we switch labels. Not like I choose to be called minority. Im jk, you dont get to choose either. Shadow elite occulitsts do.

Albino is not white, this is an error in your biology studies. Those people are all practically blind because they don't have proper coloring in the iris.

Why is it hypocritical to fight your replacement if your ancestors replaced another people? It's not like injuns were shouting about how diversity is our strength and that life was better under the white man. They fought like Hell, and any invaders should expect the same. Fuck your moralizing

Attached: 1486598514689.jpg (940x788, 217K)

I know your pale pink is face is covered with the tiniest near invisible blonde hairs my simian brethren.

youtube.com/watch?v=ide5YjD6AhI&t=30s

Not all apes are made equal.
Nature doesn't care about equality, hence if you actually believed in evolution, you would know equality is a lie.

Some of the niggers you send into University are less qualified than a fucking Gorilla.

Attached: 1505545003702.jpg (666x708, 121K)

Attached: 5CD3AC73-0B7C-49AB-A431-5AF955881C74.gif (300x186, 446K)

Conservation of energy doesn't mean common relative of blood line. Prevailing Chemistry, prevailing climate, prevailing predation, assuming "evolution," could force nearly idenitical solutions in varied species.

Thats a lot of run around bro. I think whites should just be honest. Say hey look, my genes are recessive, in an open multicultural zone they cannot exist past a few generations being that they would be overtaken eventually by dominant ones. I would to request a partion of space where the genes of my ancestors can continue to exist into the future. "

If you say this in diplomatic and cordial manner with your people behind you, I can almost guarantee you will get what you want. In comparison, I feel that empty threats will take you backwards.

>native americans do not believe in land ownership
>steal their land

Kek. Them savages are just soooo noble aren't they?

Im not implying whites are albinos, but I am suggesting they didnt fall out of the sky being that your genes are recessive.

Fuck off retard. Some dumb shit that nobody posting on here had been involved with has nothing to do with the concept of self-preservation.

This argument fails if your goal is protection of the Jewish blood line, or the African Blood line, or the Japanese blood line.
Nobody will look even close to the same in a few generations if all they do is mix with everyone.
Appearance, however, is less relevant than mental traits.

A realist worldview? Native Americans were too weak to defend themselves from us. That doesn't suddenly mean we should be ok with the same happening to us.

As well the entire point of conquering is you need no moral justification for it. If you actually need one the priestly class has already taken over and your civilization is doomed to fall to another where those with a warrior morality is still in power.

Attached: ingres_napoleon_on_his_imperial_throne-tt-width-637-height-1032-crop-1-bgcolor-ffffff-lazyload-0.jpg (637x1032, 205K)

A dark black man who stands seven feet tall, like Bull, the NBA player, will have "Recessive" dark skin genes, and likely "recessive" height genes, if you can find a chinese midget to mate him with.

Pity them, their ancestors didnt have to deal with winter like yours. Why go out of your way to hate them. Forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Bol, my mistake.

You make a decent argument and I understand its a dog eat dog world. But Ive also been to the spirit realm and there is more to this plane of existence than meets the eye. Without morality, we could all just be pedo cannibals like the shadow elite, I mean who cares right? Do what thou wilt? But surely, even you know such evil doesnt go unpunished.

Why is the optics of mixing to produce beautiful caramel skin colored people with bright green/blue eyes being pushed then? If the genes are so recessive, they wouldn't push this as a narrative. "Have mixed kids cuz they're healthier and prettier, look at this light brown girl with green eyes"

>Ive also been to the spirit realm
You're schizophrenic.
>The Iroquois, for example, are well known for their incessant warfare and their training of males to be immune to pain. They are also well known for their merciless treatment of prisoners of war. Captives were forced to run a gauntlet, their fingernails were pulled out and their limbs hacked off, and they were finally decapitated or roasted alive at the stake – after which their remains were consumed in cannibalistic feasts.

kys sage

You are right about somethings. Likely some things cannot be reproduced if lost without great time or without reproducing the catalyst. You see, a long time ago, before the advent of fire. Your ancestors went north and braved the cold with nothing but their simian vessels. Most died. The ones who survived went through a process called natural selection. They needed a thin nose to heat up the cold air. Thin lips as to not get frost bite on them. These simian survivors went to continue their lineage in the frozen north. That is your true history.

Wishful thinking to pretend YOUR sense of self-rightenous justice will be taken care of and fulfilled by the most powerful being in existence and the source of all creation, you double niggerfaggot.

"Oh no, that man stole my car. Well, god is gonna rape his asshole in hell for all eternity for that!" *immediately calms down*

How do you not see that's all it is? Why do you think the universe gives a fuck about YOUR despair? There is no punishment for evil. There is only punishment for not accepting evil needs to be, and moving on.

Hypocrisy doesn't matter for an objectavist, which is what it means to be a conservative. Take your gay humanism and shove it in your ass, faggot.

Daily Reminder Native Americans killed off these Beautiful Creatures.

Attached: Toxodon&Macrauchenia.jpg (620x413, 71K)

We understand that immigration is a form of conquest, that is why we are resisting, wtf do you expect from us OP

Dont you think a natve who resisted evil white dudes are heroes?

We still can.

>You see, a long time ago, before the advent of fire. Your ancestors went north and braved the cold with nothing but their simian vessels.
What the fuck are you talking about you stupid nigger

OP btfo

They also genocided the original NA inhabitants and buried them in giant burial mounds all over NA. They still pass this verbal history along in their stories.

Oh and the original inhabitants they claim were much larger than them, with light, pinkish skin, and colored eyes with golden or red hair.

If you are non white looking for reasons why mass immigration is bad, I do not care for offering you a moral justification and I think you would find any I come up with as bullshit anyway. Instead I will appeal to your logical mind. For the west on its current trajectory (I'll specifically be talking about the US but it could probably be expanded to any western nation) one of two results will occur within the next 100 years. In either case it would be a disaster for your people.

1. If the US continues to take latino immigration it will more and more become a latin american nation. As a result it will more and more become a latin american shithole. If the democrats ever got their super majority people will flee this nation like they are fleeing California in its current condition, after they got a super majority through latinos there. Basically if you're already living in the US and plan on spending a long time here, you're really not going to want to at this point.

2. This is perhaps the less likely of the two, but you should be even more afraid of this one. If the far right captures the hearts of a large enough portion of whites as a result of demographic change, lets just say in our vengance we will make the native american genocide will look like nothing (and our government already fully has that capability if it so wished).

As well in either occasion the entirety of Africa will go through the greatest mass starvation in the history of the world, as it gets the majority of its food and medicine from the west. China might step in to provide aid, but not out of any kind of humanitarianism, it would , and they have shown they don't give a damn about africans.

Attached: never rains in california.jpg (491x500, 92K)

Source?

The argument has never been tested. Theres not been a mainsteam speaker has brought recessive genetics ever into the main focus of the argument. Its all muh ancestors, muh land. You win more flies with honey than vinegar.

Here you go...
White people are an entirely different species, separate from, and superior to, all other lesser hominids. Be they. Down, black, red, yellow, etc. Therefore rules and morality Intended to govern actual humans do not apply to subhumans. To do so would be retarded, backwards thinking.

Two Orders of Animals, Litopterna and Notoungulata, Wiped Out! Pre-Mongoloid Inhabitants of North and South America, Wiped Out!

*it would only provide aid so far as it gave them a benefit and hundreds of millions would die

I never said recessive is bad. I dont understand why whites take this as an insult. I didnt choose your scientific terms. You are right about the recessive height genes, but wrong about the recessive dark skin genes. Dark skin genes are dominant.

The natives were subhuman savages.

Attached: 51fqmcJ6DGL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (220x338, 49K)

that chart strikes me as bullshit

Stop race worshipping you fucking loser. These arguments don't work and instead of BTFO a giant fag like OP, you make yourself look even more retarded.

European Solutreans came way before Siberian Injuns.
North America was No man's land, and thousands of years of battle to settle onto it.
having brown skin is no more Native to North America than white skin, or black even.
No race is native, aboriginal, orindigenous to North America, and Injuns were never First to find this continent even.
Thats the true hypocrisy. Shit Europeans have been hunting the sacred buffalo for 50K proven years longer than any Injun on North America. Thats what they do- kill buffalo, its an ancient tradition.

But its not happening to you.. You live in more comfort than the rest of the planet.

We fought wars to protect our people, we want our people to not be replaced. not hard to understand faggot

Being that I see value in my own people, should it matter to me the reason why my people will disappear from this planet? Should I not fight back whether it is by conquest or "non-violent" and "legal" (semantics). We don't need to make it harder than it needs to be. Understood?

they also killed off most of the large predators that hunted american bison. It's one of the main reason they numbered in the millions by the time the white settlers came along.

Fuck you eat a bullet, is the only argument I need.

What would a far left argument without hypocrisy look like?
>Diversity is our strength
>Wow there are no white people how diverse
>We must defend all cultures all cultures are worth preserving
>Whiteness is evil and must be destroyed
>OMG stop dehumanizing people with this NPC meme
>White people have no culture
>Why do you need a white homeland lol do you need a safespace
>If you call a guy a dude when he wants to be a girl you're responsible if he kills himself
>White people are responsible for slavery
>White people abolished slavery? Well, capitalism is slavery really.
>Stalin dindu nuffin the Kulaks deserved it
>Stalin was a right-wing state capitalist I disavow
>Antifa are liberals
>Stefan Molyneux is a fascist
>There is no such thing as white genocide that's a conspiracy theory
>Viva la Raza let illegals vote amnesty now Europe needs refugees to survive sign this migration accord

Also, you're just wrong about this part
>Being that it is hypocritical to systematically and militarily genocide the indigenous population of a land through violent and brutal methods, and claim genocide in the same land a few centuries later from non-violent and legal methods.
Both instances are genocide, you don't know what hypocrisy means
>haha look he admits he is responsible for genocide
I'm going to assume you understand that genocide was the MO for all of human history up to the point white people decided genocide was bad through a moral system THEY CREATED and then tried to enforce throughout their global holdings. You'd have to be historically illiterate to believe otherwise, so what would your argument without ignorance look like?
It would look like this
>Genocide is always wrong so we should stop white genocide
You're just a shill though, so whatever. Have a (you).

Attached: db7064b5a35e61b5f48270dd956aa5f7924bb72e3e053085b75f3b8f790bd618.png (483x385, 120K)

>Americans
The English, the French, and the Spanish raped pillaged enslaved and conquered the continent. George Washington and his contemporaries were British. America didn't exist until 1776, war crimes before then are the responsibility of the empires that oversaw it. America treated their slaves and immigrants better than any empire in history, unheard of humanity and compassion and empathy, and to repay us, they all want to torture us to death.

Attached: 1529939607344m.jpg (1024x835, 168K)

White did similar things no? I mean, they built the Colosseum. Surely white history is not exempt from brutality as entertainment.

Seeing as europe is facing exactly the same issue as america, it seem not to matter whether you are indigenous to the land or not. Why should white americans give up america when theres no guarantee at all that europe will be white? How hard is that to understand?

far right argument
Native American Nations were destroyed by masses of invaders carrying the flag of their home country mostly men, many violent and some infected with diseases
don't allow the same shit to happen to the modern day USA

Attached: wagner6.jpg (800x533, 67K)

>France is now 80% white (less then the US in 1960)
>middle aged whites kill themselves more then anyone else
>meth epidemic targeting whites more then any other group caused by giant pharmaceutical companies over prescribing pain meds
>affirmative action making it way easier for every other group to get into college and
>the establishment of both parties using rhetoric making it clear they dislike or don't care about the white majority
>far left openly calling for oppression of whites
>msm disproporitionatly supporting anti-white views
>whites in South Africa literally having their farmland seized based on their race

Attached: racial map of the world.jpg (1110x637, 75K)

nytimes.com/2017/04/26/science/prehistoric-humans-north-america-california-nature-study.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burial_mounds_in_the_United_States

native-languages.org/legends-giants.htm

sasquatchchronicles.com/ancient-race-of-white-giants-described-by-native-american-legends/

ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/top-ten-giant-discoveries-north-america-005196

alienpolicy.com/native-americans-tell-story-ruthless-red-haired-giants-nevada/

Ignore the meme worthy site titles, read the articles and check their sources. It's all legit.

>waaahhh stop crying that you're being genocided and aren't even allowed to fight back without the full force of (((government))) coming to fight you to the death if need be"
Fuck you. You're literally advocating for genocide.

What did it for Bison wasn't European Hunters, it was Bison mounting Cattle producing Beefalos.