Smelly frts are stiiiiiiaaahhhnnkyyaahhy bro like woah smelly!! Poopy poopopppooooooopyyyyyyy smeeehhllaaayyyy...

Smelly frts are stiiiiiiaaahhhnnkyyaahhy bro like woah smelly!! Poopy poopopppooooooopyyyyyyy smeeehhllaaayyyy staaahhnnnkaaayyy frrt BRAAAPALAPAPAPAPAPAPAPPAPAP! BRAAP NUGGETS ARE COMING! GLUNK! SHPLADOOSH! FLEB! PLOP! THUD! BRAPALALAPAPAPAPPAPAPAPAPPPPFFFHHHHhhhsshhhllfgzj SMEHLAY POOPAY FART FART FAR FARRRRRTTAAAYYYNG PPUUUUUPAAAYY YUMAY HAHAHA OH NO MORE BRAAP NUGGETS GLINK GLUNK BLANK SHPLING NOB BUSH PREPHB FLOOB DING GANK THUNK BRAAAAAPAPAPAPAPAPAPPPAAAAAPAPAPABRAAABRAAAABRAAHAHAHAHAAAPPPPPPPPRRRRrrphhhfblsmv SUPAH SMELLAY STINKAY FARTAAAYYYY PARTAYY POOPYPOOPPOOOOOPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPAY SMELLAY STINKAY NASTY NASTY NASTAYYY THE POOPY IS GREEN THE BRAAP NUGGETS ARE GREEN SOME BLOOD ON THEM BRAAAAAAPPP MORE BRAAAP NUGGETS SMELLY! THUNK GIDUNK PLUNK SHPLOOSH SPLAF FLASHHHH SHPLING SHLOOP SHLOP SHLIM DUNKSH SHPLISH DUNgk FARRTTTAY SMELLLAY POOOOOPOOOPAY BRAAP NUGGETS I SHOULDNTA HAD DEM BRAAPACHINOS TODAY RAAGHH FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART SMEEELLLYYY SHPLOSH SPLISH SPLAHSH SPLUNK DUNK SHALPLOSSHH PLOSH FLINK FARTING FARTAAYYNG SMELLAY POOPOOPOPPIIIYYY I NEED TO WIPEY WIPEY grabs for toilet paper roll by toilet AHG I LOST MY BALAN- falls in toilet, toilet full of braap nuggets NASTY SMELLY STINKY POOPY FARTY GROOOSS EEEWWW poop goes in mouth PTOOH YUCK YUCK POOPY IN MY MOUTHY SMELLY GROSS EEEWWW NO NO NOOOO POOP drinks in toilet water when trying to breath, braap nugges come in mouth SMELLY NASTY POOPY SMEEELLLY NAAAAAASSSSTAYY hmm but it tastes goood! drinks in more toilet water TASTY DRINKY NASTTY BUT FUN! starts eating smelly poopy in toilet TASTY TREAT SO SMELLY begins eating braap nuggets in toilet YUM YUM! CHOW CHOW CHUMP GULP GULP SWALLOW YUMMY TASTY GULP CHOW SMELLY YUM CHOW GULP NASTY NASTY NASTY NASTY TASTY TAAASSTTAYY GULP YUM YUM! CHOW CHOW CHUMP GULP GULP SWALLOW YUMMY TASTY GULP CHOW SMELLY YUM CHOW GULP NASTY NASTY NASTY NASTY TASTY TAAASSTTAYY GULP! mommy, im not hungry i already ate

Attached: qCRMe11WSuKPuLXoJFtTKgzOECh5nLs7GQlPVTf4f5o.jpg (499x640, 57K)

how are girls getting asses like this

this is beyond based

I don't know but I want one

Attached: BLLLRRRTTT.jpg (640x646, 32K)

Excellent thread.

go back to your containment board you brap poster.

Attached: 1541629718938.jpg (157x117, 3K)

I imagine Bismarck's feet, after a long day of gassing the kikes, must be absolutely disgusting from marinating in sweat, grease and bacteria. When she removes her shoes at the end of the day, she probably gets flustered at just how smelly and toxic her bare feet are; her own body betraying all standards of decency by producing an unbelievably lewd and slimy, biohazardous zone of filth within her own footwear. Shoes designed to look pretty and appealing, now soiled and turned into unusable, smelly, ruined trash by her own festering feet. It's almost amazing how an odor so potent and foul can come from a girl so cute. What a contrast!

The contrast would be captivating. On one side, you've got her beautiful, pale, shapely, happy feet. They're works of art, and can arouse anyone with their perfection. On the other hand, you've got endless of amounts of a stink so foul it can make plants wilt and birds fall from the sky just by spreading her toes! Imagine seeing the Bismarck dip her feet in the ocean and turning it into a bubbling, stinky green mess with her odor and killing all the fish!

Bismarck's big, pale, smelly, german feet!

Attached: stinky german lady.jpg (1217x1697, 199K)

you know this is a leftypol meme right

Attached: poggers.jpg (224x224, 8K)

it's called being a brazillian

By eating their body weight in cadburys once a month.

Attached: 1541731487408.webm (800x336, 1.51M)

Fucking cats!

Get in here:
>/StS/ StopTheSteal General - Sheriff Shredder Edition
>QRD: Dems have refused a direct court order that they deliver ballot paperwork by 7pm EST tonight. They told lawmakers to go fuck themselves.

>Then then banned all cameras from filming "recounts" so now all the news channels are suing them!

Pitch the fuck in and help out with gets and mental energy and effort to solve this shit somehow. One way or another.

Stop getting in 1post distraction slide threads when there is a massive happening going on that they try to memeoryhole and we have operatives en route!

Attached: bored lmg gunner.gif (263x239, 357K)

ok this would the the fourth asspect of my platform if i ran for office... the third platform would be big brazilian futa clits

o-oh

Attached: 1530860948498.jpg (660x716, 53K)

Attached: 1531323208163.png (1440x1080, 987K)

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: sniffffffffffffffff.jpg (645x773, 41K)

god i wish that finger were me

Are these some sort of hidden messages or are they pure autism?

BBRRRRRAAAPP*

OH EXCUSE ME, IT LOOKS LIKE I TOOK A LITTLE SHIT ON YOUR DICK, SWEETIE.

*PPPPPFFFFTTTTTT*

OH PUMPKIN, CAN YOU SMELL THE WRETCHED ODOR EMANATING FROM MY ANUS AND LOFTING THROUGH THE AIR TO YOUR NOSTRILS?

*BBBBBRRRRRTTTTT*

GOODNESS ME SWEETHEART, I THINK THOSE SQUINTY EYED CHINKS IN HONG KONG HEARD THAT ONE!

*PPPPFFFRRTRRTRTT*

WHOOPSIE, SORRY SUGAR, THAT ONE WAS WETTER THAN OL' BESSIE'S VAGINA WHEN SHE BIRTHED THAT CALF! BOY HOWDY WAS THERE VAGINAL DISCHARGE FOR AS FAR AS THE EYE COULD SEE!

OH NELLY, HANG ON TO THOSE SHEETS HONEY BISCUIT, HERES COMES THE MOTHER LOAD!

*GUUUURRRGGGLLLEEE*

*BBBBRRRRDDDAAAAPPPPFFFFRRRRTTTTT*

OH LOOK AT YOU SWEET PEA, ITS LIKE I ORDERED A HOT FUDGE SUNDAY FROM DAIRY QUEEN AND DUMPED IT ON YOU

*sniff*

OH...

*SSSSSNNNNIIIIIIIFFFFFF*

THE AROMA IS OVERWHELMING

*SSSSNNNOOORRRTT*

OH, LOOKS LIKE I GOT A LITTLE CHOCOLATE KISS ON MY SNIFFER!

*HHHHEEEEUUUGGGG*

ITS TOO STRONG FOR ME, DUMPLIN

*BBBBBBLLLLLAAAAAAGGGHHH*

OH ME OH MY, SUGAR PLUM, YOURE ABSOLUTELY SOAKED IN MY VOMIT! ITS LIKE PROM WITH TYRONE ALL OVER AGAIN!

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GET CLEANED UP HONEY, MY DADDY WILL BE HOME ANY MINUTE. UNTIL NEXT TIME, LITTLE DIAPER SLAVE~

*BBBRTTT*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

big if true

good thread
Bump

OP might be a genius

Replace ALL endearment nouns with Democrat, Republican, Clinton, Trump, Emails, Wall.

this sounds like me if i went insane which i probably will be in a few months not gonna lie

how can you stick with the idea that you are
fucking yourself over and over
use it well

what is disco stick?