Americans, when did you realise you were living in a cult?

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/09/28/pledge-allegiance-law-texas-attorney-general-student-expelled/1440878002/

When did it strike you that you’re North Korea-lite?

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2688, 1.03M)

> "Schoolchildren cannot unilaterally refuse to participate in the pledge,” Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said in a statement this week, noting that Texas is one of 26 states with similar Pledge statutes. "Requiring the pledge to be recited at the start of every school day has the laudable result of fostering respect for our flag and a patriotic love of our country."

muh freedom of speech

Pledge allegiance to the flag whatever flag they offer. Never hint at what you really feel

We never said the pledge at my school. I also went to Catholic school and had to attend mass once a month though.

>A cult
How dare you say this about our jewish overlords
This is antisemitic

Reasonable. Respect for your country and follow the rules. Such the shock the child is black. No respect and no discipline.

Based patriotic nip god bless

this is why school shootings happen

Are there any white people in Texas?

Niggers and traitors eternally mad, mandatory sieg hailing the flag when?

If you don’t pledge to the Republic you should be deported to NK via cannon. There isnt a single non-edgy reason not to, stupidity doesn’t count

Not many anymore. Bunch of wiggers though.

I rather sure the Yoder case held you cant force a person to pledge allegiance if it goes against their religious beliefs.

Texan here. Why do you think TX almost flipped blue? We’ve become the manifestation of the 56% meme and will be one of the first to fall

>you’re North Korea-lite?
Trump hasn’t outlawed the Democratic party, sent MRAPs to gun down protesters at anti Trump marches, or shut down all the media news outlets.

I told my teachers no when they asked and that I reminded them they were bowing to Jewish overlords

Did I do good pol?

can you hear me

>unironically defending treason
first post worst post

You can Yoder my balls. The pledge has nothing to do with religion any more than our currency does

>and follow the rules

wow the nip flag trying to support china's social credit like BS, I'm a little surprised to see that from a jap flag. Put a little bit more effort into your LARP damn it.
If you don't want to stand then so be it, the pledge isn't some legal requirement. Stop letting the gov tread all over you for every little ticky tack issue they feel you did wrong. If it's not a law being broke, fuck off.

if you can't pledge allegiance to the country that is funding your education you need to walk your nappy headed black ass out the door and don't let it scuff your J's on the way out

>treason
Hard to respect a country won't control the border. Too busy invading other countries for no reason, shooting civilians, raping women, and killing whole families who don't slow down quickly enough at checkpoints I guess.

You'd have a point if the education was optional. It's mandatory.

>pretending there is a single district wherein there aren't channels and procedures one can utilize to bypass mandatory public school

or maybe you werent aware and had to attend public schools yourself? it might explain your ignorance

I am surprised patriotism is so uncommon.

The rule is to obey the teacher and recite the pledge together with the classmates. Why make this a problem? It is a matter of respect and discipline.

Nationalism, not globalism, will be our credo.

Attached: 1528766746812.png (362x362, 42K)

Texas did nothing wrong

Pity

Truancy officers will hit the parents with legal penalties and you'll go to juvenile court for not attending school.