They're taking the ballots to Isengard

Old thread:

Attached: 1541833373679.jpg (1233x1606, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kimcy929.secretvideorecorder
youtube.com/watch?v=w1JnTcT7XXw
youtube.com/watch?v=D5G9HN3MgAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

will based user be posting here? If so: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kimcy929.secretvideorecorder
fifth amendment, don't give them your password
turn on automatic photo upload on google photos

Hope so, If not, this is kind of a waste.

based spy user: if they go to arrest you put your phone in your pocket and then piss your pants. The piss will destroy the phone and they cant call it destruction of evidence.

or just don't give them the password via the fifth

user in other thread has good idea.
reeposting this here:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kimcy929.secretvideorecorder
fifth amendment, don't give them your password
turn on automatic photo upload on google photos
focus mostly on photos since they get uploaded to a remote location (google)

pump

Attached: 01.jpg (296x432, 78K)

lmao that was me, I am

I am the guy who reposted that in the other thread

bumpity bump

Thank you, I'm nervous about our hero, though.

don't bump too much, keep it gangster

same, although he just posted in te old thread

bump

HE NEEDS TO GET LICENCE #S OF THE TRUCKS

Good idea but they probably have different sets of plates

still useful, just in case they don't.

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

RIP based user.

not gonna lie, former democrat voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Broward country crash and burn but in all seriousness we cannot let them shred the ballot papers.

You give them way too much credit.

based

Corruption is a travesty to any good me no matter which party you're on

Good luck and may what is holy help you american anons.

We got a fucking win in brazil and it would be really be a shame to lose the US just after.

youtube.com/watch?v=w1JnTcT7XXw

got to go but maybe there will be some small help later down the line

Attached: 1516998014840.gif (261x206, 242K)

good MEN goddammit.

Sending my support in the only way I can.

Attached: 76c.png (680x464, 369K)

it's the trump nuclear codes copypasta

"I WILL NOT STAND IDLY BY
AS DEMOCRATS TRY TO STEAL THE ELECTION

INSTEAD, I WILL DANCE
LIKE NO OTHER GOVERNOR DANCED BEFORE

IN DRUG FUELLED FURY AND RAGE
INTO THE FIRST LIGHT OF MORNING"

Attached: rick scott (R) FLorida.gif (220x181, 1.44M)

This guy fucks.

Attached: 1539741944165.gif (1250x1666, 713K)

>checked

godspeed based anons

Attached: 1514344901615.png (712x802, 323K)

Bumping

Bump

Browardanon here in new bread. See my last post for an explanation of what's happening.

Are you out doing anything useful?

did you arrive?

This is why you shouldn’t use thumb/face features for passwords.

Can you get a wide shot of the scene, specifically showing that they take the boxes, and there's no way for you to see if there's ballots?

You're literally not doing anything except walking around, and baiting the retards ITT. Get something. Nut up, or shut up.

Attached: 1541565239022.jpg (720x721, 129K)

He's doing fuck all.

Fuck off, you cunt.
He's trying.

Doing the lords work user. Would bring you some snacks if I could.

Walking around and taking pictures of cars is not trying, especially when you don't even get license plates. The dems are stealing the election, and no one is going to jack shit, especially him.

I've been here taking all the pics I can but they're taking the documents somewhere else. There's also kids' soccer games going on and all the traffic is going through one entrance and there are deputies dividing everyone up.

Then go inside and follow them.

Fuck you.
You're doing the least of everybody, lurk more.

GO GO GO

Attached: 1532191621187.png (647x750, 480K)

Broward deps don't fuck around dude. I'll just wind up with no phone, no record of any of this shit, and no bail. Get fucked leaf shill.

Could you follow them by car to where they are taking the papers?
Good luck.

Can you fall back, and get a wide shot of the scene?

>Jow Forums sees fake news & propaganda which does not support their side
>INSTANTLY POINTS OUT THAT ITS FAKE
>Jow Forums sees fake news & propaganda which does support their side
>Yup, thats real news, thats all real
you guys...

Attached: 1457079982393.jpg (159x250, 5K)

they are hiding the people who are doing this we need to see a list of people who are staffers /w pictures in the county office

Too bad there isn't an app to auto upload pics here. Would probably need a pass to bypass captcha to do it though.

So, you'd rather do nothing, get nothing, and just walk around aimlessly, like a faggot? You aren't even getting plates. Nice op you're running, Sherriff Israel.

>Based Nog on the way?

youtube.com/watch?v=D5G9HN3MgAs

Instead of going to the fucking counting place, they go to a completely unrelated place.

Chill, tardass, and LURK MORE.

Attached: 1541819457429.jpg (854x770, 249K)

Best I can tell, they're shredding the documents in pic related. It's a small fire station. Deputies and firefighters everywhere. They're not letting anyone inside.

Attached: 45785123_1875884359146764_1990313674899718144_n.jpg (720x960, 60K)

This is the entrance user

Attached: Screenshot_20181110-111758_Gallery.jpg (1080x933, 668K)

shouldn't you have ben following the ballot trucks instead of directly going to the shred-a-thon?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 9.57.51 AM.png (1812x1278, 1021K)

Definitely a shill because I'm the furthest thing from LE on earth. Let's just say I'm ineligible.

So, you're here?

Attached: Heroanon.png (1251x869, 2.44M)

>LURK
I remember when you faggots could find a flag halfway across the world, but now you can't get photos of pieces of paper.

Attached: 1539743889919.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>mad black woman
Yeah, we need her at the shred event. Would be a great diversion so user can get closer.

Yeah, well that flag didn't have fucking security, nor was it trying to actively hide itself.

The ballot trucks rolled out yesterday night and riot police pushed back a Congressman who recorded it. user just got off work this morning.

Fuck I hate phone posting. Going back for a pic of the station.

"black is the new red'
we can only hope the black communities are waking up

Oh, I bet. Do something then. If you already have a record, save your country. But you are to much of a bitch to do it. Just sit on a park bench and take pictures of the soccer game. Keep baiting these cunts so that they don't do something and just wait for your photo albums of random cars

>The ballot trucks rolled out yesterday night
so no one saw where they went?
>riot police pushed back a Congressman who recorded it
is that alllowed?

There was one in a museum that the broke into with security and police.

>Do something then.
what?

You need a rake to the face you whiny cringey cunt.

btw wtf even is the point of a shred-a-thon?

Yeah, not everybody can afford the rap.
Shredding legal documents for citizens, aka mass shredding evidence, because people can shred their own shit at home.

We are the peripheral view and that tiny voice in the head that likes to scream look out but a lot of people have been thought to ignore.

The better a proof the better for us and our ability to inflict our maximum efficiency potential for the most people we can reach.

Follow the boxes of paper. Just say you are a volunteer. They can't do anything. Say Anne sent you. Literally, you can do anything if you sound convincing.

Attached: 1535941890135.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

it's a public space. photography is not a crime.

Shred sensitive documents for the sake of saving bucks on identity theft, election fraud prosecution, pesky recounts, ya know. The usual reasons.

its fine, its just a stupid goy who doesn't know its place

>Guy who doesn't know how cops don't have to do things legally
Although, has a good idea.
Got the balls to be a volunteer helper, and take pictures when possible?

No one saw where they went. Yes it’s allowed. We need to get that survivalist wiki back up and have a section on mobile surveillance.

reflective vest +clipboard = invisible to cops and worker bees

The guy said he already has one. Seems like the best case scenario. Be a hero, or keep LARPing as one.

I bet it burns more easily and completely.

Better idea. This. Just say you are John, and Anne from HR sent you to make sure everything is alright.

>because people can shred their own shit at home.
but that's what confuses me
>Follow the boxes of paper.
where are they?
>identity theft
I keep seeing this but I don't understand how it's related to shredding docs
>No one saw where they went
so they psuhed him back (as seen in the video) and nobody present thought to follow the trucks?

Yeah so I'll say it. America is kill. Ty for your service user but it'd seem your bravery ends where your good sensibility begins. Something that helped keep our forefathers alive that's been turned on in hyperdrive by the authoritarian mirror (all things viewed under an authoritarian heirarchy). Unless someone does something of substance, america is kill.

Fire station in pic related. Two entrances guarded by BSO.

Attached: Screenshot_20181110-112900_Gallery.jpg (1079x798, 606K)

>inb4 mass shooting

Definitely an accelerationist shill. I don't have a record but still ineligible.

Just say you have a question about firework disposal

don't listen to that shill.

That should get you in.

why don't you go and kill weedman as well? because you're a shill who wants to derail the thread.

Then he should do something other than drive around.

The whole event is ran by deputies. There's a tent where they're collecting the meds and other deps are taking boxes off to I believe the fire station. It's all under the guise of a family outing.

And you should shut the fuck up, leaf. this is my thread, take a fucking backseat.