>Convince Israel that Eucalyptus trees will be good for them
>They name it the most Israeli tree
>They replace all of their native trees with Eucalyptus
>Israel has entire forests
>Eucalyptus trees everywhere
>Suffer the worst fires in the nations history when they mature
>44 Jews die in the 2nd fire
>41 die in the 3rd

If you are unaware eucalyptus trees evolved to encourage forest fires and spread them further because they are full of oil that boils and causes the trees to literally explode if they get hot enough which sends millions of embers into the air that can travel miles.

And you buggers were excited about the synagogue?

This is a gift that keeps on giving ;)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Carmel_forest_fire_(1989)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Carmel_forest_fire_(2010)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2016_Israel_fires

Attached: Light the ovens.jpg (1020x2124, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SF0uO_biDEQ
independent.com/news/2011/jan/15/how-eucalyptus-came-california/
youtube.com/watch?v=OpH9gBsNEwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy fuck
how do you keep getting away with it ausies

>the old combustible tree gag
Noice job ya fockin coonts

They are also directly responsible for Droughts and Desertification especially in a dry climate as their roots spread across the ground and not very deep so it stops ground water from collecting and slowly kills the land.

In other words Australia is also responsible for Droughts in California, Israel and Portugal.

Attached: 1512923760851.png (1657x2119, 2.95M)

Wait why was this connection not made before?
Holy fucking based

WE START FIRES
WE FUEL FIRES

teach us

World should be paying us an extermination fee for this shit.

A fucking Strayan shitpost IRL

(((they))) fear the aussie and the larikan persona

Attached: 1538481991383.jpg (700x769, 98K)

what the fuck is that

He who cannot be named.

I vote the Eucalyptus Tree have its name officially changed to Australian Fire Bomber

Nah keep the nice names like Bluegum, Manna Gum, Ironbark, People are like "oh pretty tree"
(They are literally some of the best wood in the world though, Australian hardwood and all that)

Based australian tree, personating the australian behave at perfection. Nature is wonderful, God is real.

Ayo hol up, so you be saying that while jews were promoting mass immigration everywhere, we were outjewing the jew by promoting mass import of eucalyptus trees?
SHEEEIITTT

Straya 54d chess. Ovens ? Who need them when you turn whole areas into natural ovens ?

Holy shit, this is too funny to be true.

>burning both california and israel to the ground

Beautiful

Based and Gummy pilled

Attached: Mr Prime Minister!.jpg (650x366, 39K)

Lol

I'm pretty sure their seeds don't get activated until there's a forest fire. They are literally evolved to have massive fires

It's funny because even after all this the suggested method to reforest the Sahara is to use eucalyptus.

Damn you Aussies. You the new jews now

Attached: 1541542675745.png (467x496, 93K)

Wtf I love Aussie's now

Attached: ameribros.jpg (457x376, 77K)

Literally this, The fire encourages the trees to drop their nuts and the nuts have fertile ash to germinate in, the fire also removes the limbs from the older trees which btw do not die, pic related they sprout new leaves all over their trunks to survive.

Attached: IMGP2262.jpg (1600x1200, 735K)

Attached: 1540159668349.jpg (709x660, 179K)

Based Ozzies!

KEK HAS SMILED ON US

Attached: Praise kek.gif (590x633, 3.04M)

Blessed be thy memes!

Attached: pepe popo.jpg (1016x720, 209K)

>double 66

Where were u when Australia set the world on fire?

Attached: Shitposter license.jpg (700x539, 96K)

Thanks from Cali

They should plant those trees near the Gaza strip.

Attached: image.jpg (460x767, 304K)

>Literally the phoenix tree,

THEY ALREADY DID
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: SecurityTrees-img_6108.jpg (450x300, 40K)

A B S O L U T E
L E G E N D

I don't know whether I love aussies or hate aussies.

They can dodge the ovens but they'll never dodge the eucalyptus.

This is some poetic justice. Jews become Nazis but end up burning anyways.

Aussies are made of a different cloth. They're too good for this world. Give them their own planet already.

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 7K)

Good job Obersturmführer Eucalyptus Polyanthemos

the eternal aussie strikes again!

Attached: 1538862842555.png (640x640, 698K)

Natural ovens, Feel that radiant heat.
Bush fire can ignite things over 100 meters away just from the heat in the air but you would have already suffocated by then.
There is a reason the 2nd lowest fire danger level in Australia is "high"

Attached: faq1.png (1222x801, 839K)

Based aussis buring the Cuckifornians and the jews. Based convicts

Attached: Eucalyptus KEK.jpg (715x388, 92K)

>people think this is a joke

Attached: 18025960-Depositphotos_82654632_xl-20151-1513070747-650-bc6b13dba2-1513769700.jpg (650x461, 78K)

> After the fire started on December 2, the Damun Prison in the area of the fire called for reinforcements in order to evacuate prisoners. A bus carrying Israel Prison Service cadets came to assist, but caught fire on its way.

Attached: 1537539240516.png (368x425, 249K)

Based

Dident you guys teick the californians into planting the same trees in 1920. I seem to remember something like that.

Attached: lol.jpg (293x172, 7K)

If that's not a doctored picture, then the low/moderate section doesn't even have the holes drilled to be able to affix the pointer. They never even expect to use it.

>In the 1800s during the gold rush there was a shortage of wood to build the mining towns
>They planted hundreds upon hundreds of acres of Eucalyptus
>yfw you thought the Israelis were burning California but it was the Aussies all along
When are they gonna start migrating Koalas??

wtf I love Australia now

the long term thinking

Attached: Itwasthemallalong.png (960x775, 916K)

good job Australia

Attached: Nephew and Uncle.png (632x160, 53K)

It is literally not a joke or doctored, but it should have holes for low/moderate.

Australia has nationwide firebans on hot days where no fire is allowed to be lit.

Attached: 77070cd5eb80b6df9ed6e813ed6dae9c.jpg (1023x576, 46K)

And portugal see

>even Australian trees are the shitposters of the floors world
Pottery. kek has truly blessed that land

>floors world
Flora*.

Based aussie irl shitposting.
>3chan dot io
Relive the days of an uncucked chan. Like raids? So do we!

Haha you're in Botswana. Fucking idiot.

we've got a lot of them here too. there's a lot of them in mato grosso do sul and minas gerais

Attached: fogo.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

Attached: cutie.jpg (884x1006, 154K)

Bruce cant keep getting away with it.
>3chan dot io

God bless Australia

The picture has been updates

Attached: our-greatest-ally-is-upside-down_o_7231658.jpg (1024x769, 229K)

And your nation will catch up with South Africa in less than twenty years if you choose not to fuck your women and start fucking plastic prototype replicants called sex dolls.

Lucky that's not a male platypus Bruce is carrying.

jesus fuck i lived in upper haifa , that shit in 2010 almost burned my house . and that fire in 2016 isnt really about ecalyptuses senpai , it's about a mass arson attack all over haifa , most of the shit that burned wasnt ecalyptus trees .

that being said the reason they brought that shit IIRC was to use these trees to BTFO swamps which they did , the entire izrael valley is only habitable and is not a malaria infested deadly wasteland because of those trees .
ecalyptus trees and the places they made habitable are probably responsible for hundreds of thousands of israeli births and migrations of people to israel , a few dozen dead in fires is a fine tradeoff especially considering that the reason for the deaths is the israeli firefighters just not being prepared for mass forest fires , we literally had to rent dozens of foreign firefighting planes and mobilize the entire country's firefighters there to deal with that shit , the next ecalyptus fire (in ~ 2031) wont be nearly as devastating

SHUT IT DOWN THE RABBI KNOWS

Attached: fukked.jpg (720x617, 45K)

they knew these trees were flammable af and caused massive fires when they bought them senpai this aint news . it's the greedy kikes like yona yohav that wanted to save a few shekels and cut firefighting budgets that are responsible for this

To be fair they didn't save shit, you would have been better off planting grass, These trees suck the life out of the soil and encourage desertification.
pic related, Grass lands > Eucalyptus forest
Should have started herding millions of cattle be it sheep or beef and the grass would grow.

Attached: 24271137_10159865590580106_743666172_o.jpg (1136x640, 86K)

Well, you're not wrong, Botswananon. What's it like over there. Greentext me an average day please and have this fine derriere for your troubles.

Attached: 1541187689303.jpg (600x737, 79K)

Attached: blog1.jpg (565x533, 48K)

Truly our greatest ally

Attached: grassland restoration before-after.jpg (620x300, 139K)

Think Australia cuts them down for shits and giggles?
Pic related.

Attached: a desert.jpg (2656x1494, 940K)

when will we finally rid ourselves of the bogan menace

the ultimate shitposters

I fucking love you guys pls gib some explosive trees for us too

youtube.com/watch?v=SF0uO_biDEQ
OH NO NO NO NO ;)

BITCH I GAVE YOU AN ASS NOW ANSWER ME

Attached: hkfhwyi.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

As true as they plant a tree every time a famous goy or kike is dead.

more dead = more trees, epic win

independent.com/news/2011/jan/15/how-eucalyptus-came-california/

This is why I still come to /pol. Thanks OP

This is what you get for believing convicts.

If only the fires would encourage commiefornians to drop their nuts

Next time you're being sent to a penal colony on Mars.

At least it is making them accept the red wave.

Noice

Attached: Cobber nise.png (711x947, 372K)

>AUS shitposting in real life

What's with the lock?
Is this anecdotal?

So people can't take the fire ban sign off when it goes up.

Attached: australia_fire_6.jpg (650x433, 78K)

>Eucalyptus trees are widespread in California and have been introduced to many other warm states. In California, the trees have spread so prolifically that there are entire woodlands almost completely made up of gum trees. Efforts are underway to eradicate the introduced species and return woodlands to the native species
>On hot days in Tasmania and blue gum’s other native regions, eucalyptus oil vaporizes in the heat. The oil leaves a smoggy miasma hanging over the eucalyptus groves. This gas is extremely flammable and the cause of many wild fires.
>Scientists speculate that flammable eucalyptus trees *evolved to be “fire friendly.”
Straya so based.
BURN BABY BURN!

why do you mongos use the word literally like you do? this site is inundated with its misuse and abuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=OpH9gBsNEwI
You can't make this shit up!

Oh fuck, bluegums are eucalyptus? We have them all over here.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-24 Asobi Asobase Chapter 7 Witch Trial - Mangakakalot com.png (202x285, 91K)

>having to lock the signs to prevent people from changing them and starting wildfires for a laugh

Australians truly are the world's greatest shitposters

lmao get outjewed

Ayy this shit better not be in the part of Washington state I'm at, west side can burn but I'm in the conservative mountains/east side

It is rare as fuck to capture a Eucalyptus tree exploding considering the type of fire needed to cause it but here you can see one.
What looks like the eye of Sauron on the right side of the image is an exploding Eucalyptus tree.
They sound like a full gas bottle exploding when they go off.

Attached: Precious.jpg (792x595, 29K)