Californian town of 26,000 wiped off the map

Any chance this will become more common?

Attached: Screenshot (16).png (974x816, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd_AqyPaUTg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise,_California
youtu.be/Yd_AqyPaUTg
youtube.com/watch?v=4rmu2-P18Is
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fires? Yes, user. Climate change exists.

Attached: australiafires.jpg (576x960, 90K)

hopefully the next one wipes out a million spics

Attached: CM30qU1UAAA9FXm.jpg (583x583, 31K)

I would honestly love to visit that place right now.

t. Urbexer

Attached: ED04E152-3920-41C3-9204-0D7B646F5868.jpg (500x591, 108K)

Nice then , god getting rid of californian and muslim

You guys know this was a heavily red area of California right?
Paradise was a conservative stronghold.

Local News surveillance system showcases minutes before paradise is lost very sad

Attached: Webm.png (1585x1120, 25K)

God is punishing the democrats.

only white people lived there anyway

see

Yes, the jews literally did this. Probably olanted some israeli fire starter tech.

Based Australia

I'm going with conspiracy or a terrorist plot and there covering it up, that was insanely fast in burning down a town like that with hardly any warning

When while the commiefornians take the hint? Even God doesn't like them.

Fallout IRL

value
nothing
etc.

T-thank Australia

Which is what makes it a shame.
Why can't the projects full of spics and niggers burn down?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd_AqyPaUTg

Directed energy weapons on nearby trees is what I hear

>The 2010 United States Census[21] reported that Paradise had a population of 26,218. The population density was 1,430.9 people per square mile (552.5/km2). The racial makeup of Paradise was 24,129 (92.0%) White, 112 (0.4%) African American, 301 (1.1%) Native American, 330 (1.3%) Asian, 24 (0.1%) Pacific Islander, 416 (1.6%) from other races, and 906 (3.5%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1,836 persons (7.0%).
>• State senator Jim Nielsen (R)[4]
• Assemblymember James Gallagher (R)[5]
• U. S. rep. Doug LaMalfa (R)[6]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise,_California

Stop acting like kikes and celebrating the destruction of a community that was fighting to turn California Red.

Problem is all of them will move to Red states and bring their Maoist nonsense with them

Attached: 1540699494969.gif (399x152, 135K)

Maybe start a campaign to plant eucalyptus trees in ghettos and favelas?

based and eucalyptus pilled

Nice

time for a massive clear cutting program. let the logging companies clear huge swaths of forest criss-crossing all over the place, to keep fires small.

trees suck up moisture in the soil and evaporate it, increasing fire risk. cut the bastards down.

Attached: stop forest fires.jpg (320x180, 15K)

These fires and other natural disasters are going to push Califags into neighboring states and further turn the West blue. We need to stop this shit just so califags stay in their containment zone

California and my state Oregon, probably many others, have done woefully shit fire management / forest management jobs. The fuels are out of control, like here in Oregon they should just make Juniper the state tree, it's everywhere, and when a fire rips through it fuckin demolishes EVERYTHING. We used to have quite the array of pine forests, most notably Ponderosa, extremely fire resistant, you can go look at one tree and see where it survived many wildfires.

The lack of burning is what is causing the intensity of the burns now, the forest is "put out" every single time for decades and decades and decades and then heavy fuel trees like juniper never burn up and they overtake the ponderosas, doug firs, etc. They can outrace their seedling AND the timber industry targets shit like doug fir and ponderosa and leaves the shit production wood, like juniper, to take a strong foothold.

it's really simple biology and management.

Attached: 1527038254238.jpg (1528x946, 1.53M)

Every single GOP voter in California needs to move to Texas immediately to keep it red for another 3 years.

Yes allow for 5G to not be blocked by trees, goy. All the fucking trees in a 25 mile radius of me in PA are getting infected with some type of fungus. I will probably live to see them all die out at this rate.

Nice webm

DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS

Attached: 1538228592631.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

youtu.be/Yd_AqyPaUTg
boomers got roasted

Attached: IMG_3131.png (1136x640, 749K)

>The cursed 100 year shitpost

Attached: 1533881246334.jpg (500x500, 113K)

Attached: 1534959994411.jpg (601x575, 85K)

I'm kind of sad for them desu, why couldn't this happen to Los Angeles instead?

Surreal video

any california bros know why this keeps happening? I genuinely want to know

I hope so
Aussie's best shitposting?

Attached: bane the fire rises.png (424x435, 181K)

fuck em. i hope the whole fucking state burns.

>t dumbass

Attached: 1517480595136.webm (1654x836, 1.96M)

DIRECTED ENERGY

Attached: 1518309389229.webm (1654x836, 1.96M)

youtube.com/watch?v=4rmu2-P18Is
idk but this shit look like something out of Terminator 2 judgement day

Attached: commiefornians blasted.jpg (300x226, 17K)

nice grok caveman post

it will honestly take this type of shit, which will devastate the environment in its own way (most notably hydrology). the shit has to be torn out and then replanted so that natural species (((diversity))) can take hold again.

Australians have the innate ability to shitposts 100's of years in advance. I don't think science will ever fully understand the power of the Australian

Oh no, that sucks.

>Stop acting like kikes and celebrating the destruction of a community that was fighting to turn California Red.
there are no innocent californians

No ukes in N. CA Doll...
All Uke areas were mil bases

>tfw Israel was added to the casualty list

Attached: bes frens.jpg (1024x769, 229K)

because you faggots let city folks go into the woods. keep the city folks away from the woods and don't let them start fires in the wild.

>turn everything into a desert
great idea retard

Paradise lost!

The shame, the shame...

I hope San Francisco goes up next.

Why don't you cut down the millions of invasive exploding Phoenix trees?

Attached: IMGP2262.jpg (1600x1200, 735K)

Im a Califag. Hope this entire state dies.

is that a ghost narrating?

Paradise, CA
92% white
Republicans

I am white and redpilled in Los angeles, yes the majority are worthless, but don't act like they were all communists for this fire.

Yes, it's a deep state plan. They are hitting CA with direct energy weapons to force a mass exodus of poor libshit voters and illegals into other states.

The libs know they can keep CA on lock as a 'sanctuary state', and realize they need to 'turn' the very flyover states they used to laugh at.

Unfortunately spics don't live near trees. These are white towns burning.

dead people are cool. I had to fap to that video. I did it. It happened.

ISRAEL

USED

DIRECTED

ENERGY

WEAPONS

I don't live in commiefornia.

Attached: hsk8gb1cxh901.jpg (600x550, 19K)

top kek mate, see

fap worthy

I don't feel bad for them. Republicans in California are basically throwing their votes into the trash. They could be put to better use in other states, yet they decide to live in a blue shithole. Should've seen the writing on the wall when Reagan screwed the state over.

see

yes. The issue up here in NorCal is that environmentalists destroyed the logging industry and don't manage to forests properly. Two decades of not clearing undergrowth and not taking down dead and dying trees are the primary reason this fire is so fucking bad.

OK, so then maybe they are just destroying Republican areas, but I can't see how that helps deep state. Do they want succession? What's that get them?

this

>rare

Attached: australian shitposting eucalyptus trees.png (1657x2119, 2.95M)

Ok, this is bad

Hopefully only in California.

>she had to put her makeup on before leaving
>she fucking died

absolutely brutal

If the most Global Warming does is cause the fires in California, I am fine with Global Warming.

So I'm supposed to abandon the land my father, grandfather, and great grandfather lived upon?

Yes

they opened the oblivion gates

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-10-00-19-35.png (960x540, 470K)

Eh, mostly rich people live on the hills so they will be able to rebuild quickly
Literally the same place that just received the shooting got burned down.

I’m currentlynworking with the LA Fire department to reduce the response time to hill fires.
Problem is that the hike trails aren’t part of any existing networks so we can’t calculate a route effectively. By the time we get fire trucks to the scene the fre has spread.
You’d be surprised how often firefighters are dispatched to a hill fire, it’s only gettig worse.

Attached: Light the ovens.jpg (1020x2124, 397K)

Anyone know how many people died? More than 30,000?

Attached: original_136029760.jpg (236x177, 8K)

Finally stupid cali roasties become literal. Maybe theres a chance at least a few of them might read a book then

Attached: 1540397016600.jpg (1228x1150, 80K)

THE PEDOPHILE ELITES ARE GETTING RID OF ALL THE EVIDENCE

Yes. Jewish set fire to Reich stag after-all.

THEY USED A MAGNIFYING GLASS FROM OUTERSPACE

SCREENSHOT THIS POST

>implying you need to permanently leave

There will come a time when the hordes of NPC's and subhumans in California will need to be exterminated. Either God punishes them, or good human beings will

Yes. This is the sad future we choose by inaction. I'm not saying that these wildfires are 100% caused by global warming, but we are definitely attributing more impacts to these types of events as drier and hotter seasons are leading to larger risk of wildfires.

This is only going to get worse in the future. You have increased risk of drought and wildfire out west, you have increased risk of more powerful and more numerous storm systems in the east, and you have the risk of crop failures and water scarcity as we drain out aquifers and other natural water resources.

Take the Doompill, humanity has fucked itself. We have no long term plans or strategy for our civilization, we are blindly focused on the present and consuming as much and as many resources as humanly possible, while exploding the world population. We cannot grasp how this will impact our civilization in the coming decades / centuries.

Humanity is fucking doomed, this civilization as it stands now will not survive long term into the future. The only hope is to set up some sort of off-world colony, but that won't ever happen, at least not in our own solar system.

This one started because PG&E is literally retarded, but the reason it's so bad and will continue to be bad is here

>when you ask for paradise lost but get dante's inferno

Fires don’t happen downtown big cities where Muslim cockroaches infest. Fires happen in white conservative American towns full of normal people who ranch and enjoy the outdoors in self sufficient ways

I fucking hate these trees. They smell bad and make the ground underneath them uninhabitable because they constantly shed their stupid skin and those dumb seeds or whatever that catch fire and ruin everything.

Fuck you Australia

>everybody here is dead

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

That's a pretty hot take

Sadly yes, we are being slowly invaded by birthrates and illegal immigration. We can't fix that ourselves. Get out when you can. I wasn't born here and I'm a renter so no roots. Deciding my next life now, saving money.

Attached: ECE8453AA6C545859E0D4720DD13B8EE.jpg (600x530, 70K)

Serves them right, traitorous scum deserves a thousand times worse than this.

Attached: 1494131599234.gif (500x283, 980K)

lol ok so the jack in the box burned down because of global warming? well home come all the jack in the boxes near me aren't burned down genius?

Thank you Bruce