White privilege does not exis

White privilege does not exis..

Attached: RM1revised.jpg (850x1100, 274K)

2/3

Attached: RM2.jpg (850x1100, 322K)

3/3

Attached: RM3revised.jpg (850x1100, 349K)

>full scholarship
>failed out
Jewish lies per usual

>((((David))))
How the fuck do we dissociate those damn Yid names from white people?
Stop naming your children after semitic names like (((David, Paul, Adam, Peter, Anna, Hannah, Rebbecca))) etc.

White privilege is the excuse non-whites use for not being able to meet even the most basic of white standards.

what fucking connections would white trash living in the fucking ghetto have?

You just report to white headquarters after you graduate and get your mandatory white guy 6 figure salary,

>(((professor))) doesn't fawn over his nigger students & ignore his white students
Which alternate reality is this?

Paul and Peter aren't semetic names. The name Peter is derived from the Greek word for Rock

I like how it shows the professor assuming black guy's only there because of his... privilege.

tfw I just found out I'm not white
That explains why I'm a neet.

and paul is saul's name that jesus gave him, both peter and paul literally dissociated themselves from (((the tribe))) with the names Jesus gave them.

White privilege exists! Muh poorly drawn fictional comic proves it!

now do one with Chinese.

I agree the only way to solve this is if the darky goes back to africa.

so Jamal quits and goes to the liquor store? he's there so often customers think he works there.

all this does it make me hate niggers more

this. checkmate harvard cunts

WTF is that shit? niggers are handled with kid gloves in the hiring process.
I work at pic related and they'll hire any quasi-decent nog that can fog a mirror.

Attached: intel_dying.jpg (1000x1333, 204K)

David must be a Jew because he sure as shit ain't white.

>professor hates the black guy
>black guy with a college diploma can't find a job

Things that have never happened in the past 10 years or more.

This faggot left out the most important aspect of his claim, the black community itself. I went to a half black school, in the suburbs. Not even the ghetto and the only black kid in the honors classes was called, Erkle by the rest of the black kids, for "Being too white" aka getting straight A's and not doing hood nigger shit. Also if Little David there actually grew up in the ghetto he would have had his ass handed to him by black bullies all the way throughout his school career.

>self fulfilling prophecy
lmao you are a special kind of retarded?

Go back to your entry level sociology class faggot

>mr jamal
His name is jamal jamal

Attached: 37FB23DB-64FD-4B76-8C36-EC4661723653.jpg (200x220, 23K)

>poor blacks!! people at college assume they don't belong!
Well maybe if you didn't put thousands of undeserving blacks into colleges, the blacks who did get in on merit wouldn't be judged.

>2018
>A white professor telling a black student, to their face they're only enrolled because they're black
>presumably getting away with it

What a fucking story, Mark.

>Well maybe if you didn't put thousands of undeserving blacks into colleges, the blacks who did get in on merit wouldn't be judged.
This is usually my go to argument. Works for women too.

What are some non-Yid names? Seems that so many are Yid names.

Maybe this happened in fucking 1940,but in current year it's the other way around thanks to white guilt and diversity quotas

none of these things are common occurrences or even close to the status quo

why are libshits insane

If our justice system is built on institutional racism, then can one of you yids explain the Leo Frank case to me please?

Attached: Hang All Kikes.png (1280x1004, 1.12M)

>bronx
Fucking urbanites. Besides, leftists are racist as all fuck and assume that by voting left they can be forgiven for that 'sin'. Leftists would NEVER want the effects of racism to go away in urban centers since they love the power that it gives them over Blacks and Mexicans.

Suprised they didn't make it more realistic:
Frame 1: This is Jamal(picture of dismembered baby), he was aborted at an abortion clinic in the Bronx that donates money to democrats.
The end.

So leftists admit it, race matters. No amount of re-education will change that. We are by nature fearful of outsiders. Multiculturalism is a failed experiment.

breddy gud, have a (you)

>everyone will help you out for no reason and you automatically have "connections" if you are white

Okay.

Attached: 1125278.jpg (258x200, 12K)

Attached: 57E38738-3084-4C9C-9797-366821B59FF8.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

>be me
>live in sweden
>have only seen like two blonde strangers in my life
>no one here speaks swedish
>literally will get attacked or robbed because of my "white privilege"
>can't call the police because of muh hate speech
>few negroes go to school here the ones who does go does it because there "gang" is there
>they don't work except selling shitty drugs

they do pretty mush nothing, while we the whites feed them and shelter them.

If you ask the negroes & kikes(the entire left wing here) how my privilege benefits me they always say the same shit like in those pics.
muh evil wypipo study and work hard, we black pypo can't work or read an doesn't need to adapt to the ebil wypipo culture because of muh "swedish imperialism".

Also in the schools here we have to read and talk about slavery and holohoax once every week.
>can't wait until I resettle to Norway

Attached: 1541875400148.jpg (500x500, 40K)

It says that intelligence and proper parenting matter. And black or white with those 2things and hard work you end up at the same dinner party. Also who would eat at a place that has black waitors? I dont even get fast food if they have nigs working there. Let alone let a nigger touch my steak.

Excellent argument against affirmative action. Devalues the achievements of minorities and makes everyone doubt whether those who succeed did so only due to repeated, huge helping hands, which increases racial tension.

Also, when a black kid does well at school in a shitty neighborhood and has aspirations to get out of there, his black friends criticize him for it and suggest he isn't truly black. When a white kid does well and has those same aspirations, his white friends AND his black friends complement him for it. There's a certain latent self-hatred, a certain crabs-in-a-bucket mentality there.

>highschool teacher openly shitting on the black kid
>college professor tells a black kid straight up he wouldn't be here if he was black
>white trash somehow has connections even through he comes from a poor shithole
>cops just randomily arrest a well-dressed black guy walking down the street
What fucking alternative reality is this, and how can i live in it?